Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335870 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1290 on: August 24, 2012, 04:06:26 am »

Lets hope he didnt land on his head, tearing the skin and pushing the skull trough the brain, tearing the brain!
I will get right to coding the AI-fication code.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 24, 2012, 05:15:46 am »

I simply keep us from screwing everything up with the terrans(?) I have no qualm killing one of our own in slow and horrific ways.
Fair enough. *giftwraps something behind back*
Here you go:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Mind the menacing spikes!
Thought it would be fitting for the local kobold lord./ badge of office for head of PEACE.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:17:31 am by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 24, 2012, 05:26:13 am »

I dont think a kobold can even LIFT that.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 24, 2012, 06:29:46 am »

Military uniforms for the military, dark suits for the administrators, labcoats for the experimental scientists, stuff with sewn-on leather patches for theoretical scientists, overalls for the workers and trenchcoats for the secret police. Variations in rank will be known, not shown.

SECRET POLICE!
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 24, 2012, 07:17:13 am »

Military uniforms for the military, dark suits for the administrators, labcoats for the experimental scientists, stuff with sewn-on leather patches for theoretical scientists, overalls for the workers and trenchcoats for the secret police. Variations in rank will be known, not shown.

SECRET POLICE!
RRRRARRRRGH!! NINJA SUITS FOR EVERYONE!!!! SAMURAI SUITS FOR NOBLES !!!! UNIQUE HATS FOR EVERYONE !!!! UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENTS FOR EVERYONE AGAINST MY IDIEAS !!!!
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 24, 2012, 07:29:30 am »

SECRET POLICE!
RRRRARRRRGH!! NINJA SUITS FOR EVERYONE!!!! SAMURAI SUITS FOR NOBLES !!!! UNIQUE HATS FOR EVERYONE !!!! UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENTS FOR EVERYONE AGAINST MY IDIEAS !!!!
Rats, he survived the fall! Someone use the hammer! (just not on he brain)...
Look, sometimes you have to admit that you're wrong. I agree with Helgoland, but disagree with the 'no shown ranks idea.
If it'll make you feel better I'll wear a top hat.
If I get sniped the moment I try to lead from the front my ghost will murder you, eat the peaches, and throw a party.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: August 24, 2012, 07:48:55 am »

Okay tophat, you get a ghastly gibus. Nah, just kidding.
I want a fancy suit so i look fancy and shit.

Oh, and brainfreez, would you mind putting your head in this capsule so i can chop it off? Your brain will be preserved. There are free ninja suits inside, btw.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: August 24, 2012, 09:29:16 am »

NINJAAAAA SUITSSSS *chop* !!!
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: August 24, 2012, 09:59:02 am »

Holy balls I just came up with an amazing idea. We have all been talking about huge mega lazers, suits of adamantine armour, etc. But we could do all this easily with a SHRINK RAY. In theory, we could easily just build something thats very small and then enlarge it to Dwarf size and save a ton of material on building things in bulk, and we could easily just make a Dwarf size projectile weapon,then enlarge it to be huge and take out Earth, then shrink them back down! Compared to making a massive death ray, this seems much easier, and compared to the other things we have discussed, it seems quite in the realm of possibility! What do you think?
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: August 24, 2012, 10:51:21 am »

i vote for needlessly huge and complicated lazers .

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: August 24, 2012, 11:23:31 am »

i vote for needlessly huge and complicated lazers .

This

*grabs brainfreez's head and proceeds to carefully cut skull in two to get brain out, then places brain in storage container*

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: August 24, 2012, 11:46:43 am »

Holy balls I just came up with an amazing idea. We have all been talking about huge mega lazers, suits of adamantine armour, etc. But we could do all this easily with a SHRINK RAY. In theory, we could easily just build something thats very small and then enlarge it to Dwarf size and save a ton of material on building things in bulk, and we could easily just make a Dwarf size projectile weapon,then enlarge it to be huge and take out Earth, then shrink them back down! Compared to making a massive death ray, this seems much easier, and compared to the other things we have discussed, it seems quite in the realm of possibility! What do you think?
You'd need a grow ray for that except grow rays are impossible, didn't you ever read the Fantastic Voyage?
My wooden badge was delicious.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: August 24, 2012, 05:04:41 pm »

You'd need a grow ray for that except grow rays are impossible, didn't you ever read the Fantastic Voyage?

I would put a grow ray on par with my wormhole stabilization idea.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: August 24, 2012, 05:46:23 pm »

I simply keep us from screwing everything up with the terrans(?) I have no qualm killing one of our own in slow and horrific ways.
Here you go:
Thought it would be fitting for the local kobold lord./ badge of office for head of PEACE.

Meh, i'd prefer a adamamanite dagger so I could dissect people and bake them into cupcakes. But turning people into bonemeal is just as good.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: August 24, 2012, 06:52:54 pm »

Here you go:

Meh, i'd prefer a adamamanite dagger so I could dissect people and bake them into cupcakes. But turning people into bonemeal is just as good.

Adamantine dagger?  I would prefer something that could be made in reality, like a titanium long-sword and shield.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 192