Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need Spec's on Elevators  (Read 563 times)

RedDog

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Need Spec's on Elevators
« on: July 15, 2012, 09:35:45 pm »

Greetings to all!
  I just joined this group, hoping you guys can help me out. I am a Production Designer working on a film about 911, and I really need some info on the interiors of the elevators. I saw your 3 d renderings, and felt that someone with such skill and knowledge in your group might be able to help me with some details. All my searches have turned up nothing of any real use. Please can anyone help me?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Need Spec's on Elevators
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 10:36:04 pm »

This must be some kind of new, weird spam bot. I surmise this because (aside from not making sense), at the time of this posting, he has not been online since his post above, which was fifteen minutes after he registered. Obviously a real person would have checked back, and of course we have no 3D renderings of the twin towers elevators (someone DID have a thread about making an extensive 3D model of the twin towers a while back, but that was ages ago and if he actually read the thread he would have posted in it). And yet, I see no links, not even in the profile. Delayed action spambot maybe? What gives.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 10:52:20 pm »

That's what I thought of, too. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. To give it more credence, I can't find that thread either.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

alfie275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 04:07:28 am »

Either that or he's posting on the wrong forum somehow?
I do LP of videogames!
See here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlfie275

Biag

• Bay Watcher
  • Huzzah!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 11:18:19 am »

Either that or he made the post and didn't expect to get any useful information until at least tomorrow.