Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: Roguelike Mafia 5 - That's the last of them. [Game Over!]  (Read 62798 times)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 5 - Priest with a Plan [Day 2]
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2012, 10:46:25 am »

@Dariush: After he repeatedly failed to deliver I marked him as panicky scum and voted him.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2012, 11:24:54 am »

Book: Options C and D were functionally identical at that point though, as far as everyone else was concerned. I thought your actions seemed unusual, and (for lack of any harder suspicions) I voted you. What's so unusual about that?
What was scummy (not "unusual") was that it was based on misrepresenting my statements, and that you knew it was useless.

Scelly9: we are still waiting for a content post from you. Please give us your top scummy picks with reasons, your reads on BMC and Native, what are your thoughts about Zombie's question about the night, about Irony's defence of his attack on Mr.D, and Dariush's points about Hapah.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2012, 12:07:19 pm »

Replace me, please. I'm having trouble concentrating on this game.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2012, 12:13:34 pm »

ZU: Why the pause?
What pause?

Zombie: please give me your thoughts on Dariush and Hapah, and whether you found Native's first post of the day kosher or not.
Both of them are acting pretty scummy. Native's first post is also pretty scummy, but I don't think its enough yet to be worthy of a lynch.
Let's see: you're voting Scelly, thus probably considering him scummy and you consider me, Hapah and NF scummy also. Without so much as stating why. Or proceeding to do anything about it. Yeah, you're scum, ZU.
Scelly is scummy because he pretty much did nothing D1 and seems to be actively ignoring this game.
Dariush is scummy because he stayed on the easy lynches D1. I also don't like how he switched votes in that post I pointed out earlier.
Hapah is scummy because of his strange numbers D1 and his last minute WoT and vote. Also because he hasn't done much scumhunting today.
NF is the least scummy of these only because of the 'nice' comment.

More after lunch...

PPE: ... Unvote Extend
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2012, 12:18:43 pm »

I was referring to waiting to answer that second question. Nobody ever really waits to answer a question (unless it's the last at the set of like seven or eight and you're post is becoming a huge WoT) unless they have a "plan" that they aren't revealing to others. Which looks quite scummy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roguelike Mafia 5 - The Crown of the Keeper [Day 1]
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2012, 12:37:28 pm »

Vote Count:

Bookthras:
Hapah:
NativeForeigner: IronyOwl
Dariush: Hapah
blackmagechill:
Scelly9: Bookthras
zombie urist: Dariush
IronyOwl:

Not voting: NativeForeigner, blackmagechill, Scelly9, zombie urist

Day 2 will last until Wednesday, 8/1 at 11 PM EST.

Scelly9 has requested a replacement.  I've contacted Tiruin, since he asked to be on the replacement queue.

One extend request heard.  Three total needed to extend the day.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2012, 03:00:07 pm »

This has been bothering me a lot so far.

I vigged Urist Imiknorris. He was very passive yesterday and didn't contribute very much.

What this means is that we are missing a scum NK. If someone was protected, this wouldn't be a problem. Otherwise the other faction could be a cult. If the other faction is a cult, we have to lynch the leader either today or tomorrow, or we lose.

Extend guys.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:20 pm »

Tiruin has replaced Scelly9.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 31, 2012, 03:43:11 pm »

Please, please tell me you're joking, ZU.

PPE: Hi Tir! (you ass)
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2012, 03:44:42 pm »

PPE: Hi Tir! (you ass)
Elo' there!

Greetings everyone! This envoy of Scelly would love to reply to anything directed at him, but is busy reading up!

((<3 you too Hapah.  :P))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2012, 03:47:58 pm »

Inb4 day end (Wednesday here)

Scelly did not action anyone during N1.

Extend, seeing the latest commotion on thoughts on others.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2012, 03:52:30 pm »

This has been bothering me a lot so far. I vigged Urist Imiknorris. [...] What this means is that we are missing a scum NK.

Interesting. Of course you could be the scum and Imiknorris's kill a normal scum kill. But humouring you for a second: I was hit with a ?o Hallucination last night, which randomized and protected me. I used a ?o Door Creation, blocking and also protecting my target. According to Toaster (I just checked with him) neither protection was triggered. Also, protection would not foil a conversion attempt.

With two 3rd parties flipped so far, the notion of a cult requires Toaster getting very creative with alignments, but seems possible. On the other hand, the scum are always on the look out for them, which makes Zombie suspect again.

I see these options: we may have a cult instead of a mafia (scum+cult+SK+lyncher seems excessive); the mafia chose not to kill N1; someone else was protected and it triggered (it would be good if someone claims it, I think); Zombie is the mafia and is claiming the kill as a vigkill as a gambit.

Interesting options. I'm going for the last one at the moment: Zombie.

I support the idea of an extension to ponder these, and give Tiruin (welcome!) time to read up. Zombie, if you meant to extend right there, you should bold it.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2012, 04:12:01 pm »

Please, please tell me you're joking, ZU.
Nope.

This has been bothering me a lot so far. I vigged Urist Imiknorris. [...] What this means is that we are missing a scum NK.
Interesting. Of course you could be the scum and Imiknorris's kill a normal scum kill. But humouring you for a second: I was hit with a ?o Hallucination last night, which randomized and protected me. I used a ?o Door Creation, blocking and also protecting my target. According to Toaster (I just checked with him) neither protection was triggered. Also, protection would not foil a conversion attempt.
With two 3rd parties flipped so far, the notion of a cult requires Toaster getting very creative with alignments, but seems possible. On the other hand, the scum are always on the look out for them, which makes Zombie suspect again.
I see these options: we may have a cult instead of a mafia (scum+cult+SK+lyncher seems excessive); the mafia chose not to kill N1; someone else was protected and it triggered (it would be good if someone claims it, I think); Zombie is the mafia and is claiming the kill as a vigkill as a gambit.
Interesting options. I'm going for the last one at the moment: Zombie.
I support the idea of an extension to ponder these, and give Tiruin (welcome!) time to read up. Zombie, if you meant to extend right there, you should bold it.
The opening flavor strongly suggests a cult. However, Mr. D was 'working for the Guise of the Keeper' and was a SK, so its possible that there are 2 SKs. Also, UI was a priest which means he started with a /oProtect. He may be the source of a protect. But unless someone claims a necessary protect, I'm going to assume there is a cult.

BTW, I extended in an earlier post. That second extend is to remind everyone else.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2012, 05:14:27 pm »

One more option I forgot: taking for the moment Zombie at his word that he vigkilled Imiknorris, then another explanation for the lack of a kill is that the scum was blocked. I used a ?o Door Creation last night, got randomised, and it landed on Dariush. His being blocked could also explain the assumed lack of a kill.

Zombie: how did you vigkill Imiknorris? Please explain in detail.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2012, 05:33:49 pm »

zombie urist:
This has been bothering me a lot so far.

I vigged Urist Imiknorris. He was very passive yesterday and didn't contribute very much.

What this means is that we are missing a scum NK. If someone was protected, this wouldn't be a problem. Otherwise the other faction could be a cult. If the other faction is a cult, we have to lynch the leader either today or tomorrow, or we lose.

Extend guys.
Interesting. What was your thought process in picking targets?

Extend.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18