Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Should I be scared???  (Read 3928 times)

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be scared???
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 06:24:23 pm »

I'm gonna go with weregorilla... I did have a weregiraffe, who came back 3 times before he timed it with a goblin siege, and killed 3 before transforming and dying. That gorrilla was probably back for more blood.

My question is, how can I get it to infect my legendary archer in full adamantine without her slaughtering it? I figured healing her missing ear would be great
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, 12:45:13 am »

Nope, another weregiraffe
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Kingsdragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 12:55:32 am »

Weremum
'She absolutely detests purring maggots' ~ Adrist Duthrom, miner

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2012, 12:57:52 am »

Werellama
That was my first and only werecreature. It's why I no longer believe that DF isn't secretly creating the least menacing things possible for me. I also got a living blob of vomit for my first forgotten beast. Currently it likes to swim around in the subterranean sea, stinking the place up and loitering.
My wooden badge was delicious.

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 01:06:13 am »

Werellama
That was my first and only werecreature. It's why I no longer believe that DF isn't secretly creating the least menacing things possible for me. I also got a living blob of vomit for my first forgotten beast. Currently it likes to swim around in the subterranean sea, stinking the place up and loitering.

My last forgotten beast was a blob of mud with a spiral shell and poison gas.  Like someone took a dump in a snail.
Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2012, 01:09:53 am »

Werellama

My last forgotten beast was a blob of mud with a spiral shell and poison gas.  Like someone took a dump in a snail.
Maybe, just maybe, they did

Chaia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2012, 10:19:18 am »

beware of the were-BAGDERS

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2012, 10:25:11 am »

beware of the were-BAGDERS
Only ever seen one of those before. They kill just about the same as every other were-creature. Which is to say, a lot.

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2012, 04:41:19 pm »

Digging through legends mode once, I found a deity that seemed to have a thing for werepangolins. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pretty cool, but I swear this god cursed a couple dozen dwarves, humans and goblins.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

weenog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2012, 04:46:07 pm »

Digging through legends mode once, I found a deity that seemed to have a thing for werepangolins. 

Pretty cool, but I swear this god cursed a couple dozen dwarves, humans and goblins.

I think I may have found an engraving of your deity in his early years.

Listen up: making a thing a ‼thing‼ doesn't make it more awesome or extreme.  It simply indicates the thing is on fire.  Get it right or look like a silly poser.

It's useful to keep a ‼torch‼ handy.

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 04:47:52 pm »

I think I may have found an engraving of your deity in his early years.

You, sir, win one internets for making me actually LOL.
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

lcy03406

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 08:28:34 pm »

Werecapybara

dont need to feed

They will eat and drink anyways. They won't die of starvation or thirst though.
It's really better than vamp! So they will get good thoughts from cooked foods and do not suffer from alcohol dependent?

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 08:55:02 pm »

well, science for us then!
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 09:24:28 pm »

well, science for us then!

I could upload the world if you want a bit of "science". The kid is walled into a room above-ground, once a month transforming into an uncontrollable murderous beast... hmmm... what does that remind you of?

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 09:45:02 pm »

Unfunny sexism?
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3