Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Should I be scared???  (Read 3934 times)

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Should I be scared???
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:36:23 pm »

Seriously, this looks like some kind of joke. Taking a crack at human nature or something, should I really be scared of this
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Should I be scared???
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:39:17 pm »

Nope.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 11:40:56 pm »

Well, the kid decided to walk into my cage. For some reason it's marked as friendly, so I won't be killing it with my military... I've almost had one loyalty cascade, and I don't want another. Maybe a trip to the magma is worthwhile?
Bay12 Forums... Probably one of the last few sanctuaries on the internet. We're all equally insane in our own way, and it is that insanity that brings us together

Friendstrange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 11:56:08 pm »

Its probably a were-beast. Let him loose in a sealed room. Wait till the full moon. If possitive for were-beast begin science, if not, magma.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 12:07:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously, this looks like some kind of joke. Taking a crack at human nature or something, should I really be scared of this
Unless you are running a enviromental preserve, go ahead. The humans like destroying those.

If positive for were-curse begin science, if not, magma.
Ahh DF.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 01:34:01 am »

nice catching a werecreature is rare, let it infect others, were creatures are even better than vampires since they only go nuts once a month instead of actively murdering,dont need to feed, and recover totally while changed, resetting hunger, thirst and even severed limbs.  amazing military potential from were..whatever recruits. hope it is a wereelephant :D
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

Mimodo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 01:41:37 am »

So it's not possible to train the thing, but I can put it in a room to be released upon goblins in a siege right?

And if it isn't a werebeast, then. Suppose I can give my legendary marksdwarf a pet human to love and care for... Raise it to be a perfect slave

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 09:19:08 am »

In the upper right corner of the game window is a black tile that shows one of the following: ), <empty>, (, or O  This tells you what the moon is like right now.  If it isn't a full moon, you get the kid.  If it is full, you get the beastie, and that kid is definitely a were beast of some flavor.

Just remember, if you plan to were-ponize your militia, that different types of were creatures are hostile to each other in addition to everything that isn't a were creature.  If your entire fortress is made up of were-beasts then you shouldn't have them killing each other when they turn. But Armok help anything else that happens to be in your fortress at the time.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Firehawk45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 09:23:21 am »

Which were-creature will it be? I take bets.

Mudcrab

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 09:49:42 am »

Werellama

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 10:59:03 am »

Werehuman, after all, humans are the most morbid beasts in the real world.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 11:50:44 am »

Werehuman, after all, humans are the most morbid beasts in the real world.
A weredwarf. Oh, the horror.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 04:47:43 pm »

werelizard
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 04:52:33 pm »

Werecapybara

dont need to feed

They will eat and drink anyways. They won't die of starvation or thirst though.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 06:18:57 pm »

Weretortoise.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.
Pages: [1] 2 3