Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Grisliest Combat Logs!  (Read 27865 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Grisliest Combat Logs!
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2012, 06:47:50 pm »

I've done worse than this meatgod fellow.

I went to the pain on some human (took some work so that he wouldn't bleed out before I was done). I cut off his feet below the ankles, then his hands at the wrist, then his nose. Left eye, followed by right. But his ears, I kept, and I tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing his hideousness would be his to cherish. Every babe that weeps, every woman who cries out "Dear God, what is that thing?!" will echo in his perfect ears. That, is what to the pain means, it means I leave him in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
"Human McFreak has been fine lately. He suffered major injuries recently. He was able to rest and recover recently. He spoke with a child recently. He admired a super rad door recently, i mean holy shit that door rocks the fuck out."

Yes, he admired a door without his vision. Admired as in gently caressed. Sadly DF doesn't dabble in people freaking out upon seeing horridly mutilated people. :c (BUT AN ANGRY BUZZARD OH SHIT RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIFE IT'S GOT A BEAK)

Also, while i wait to get back to my desktop for the real good stuff, here's a little thing.

Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2012, 02:56:35 am »

Read that thread. That post specifically, but the thread will put it in context and is only 2 pages long.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2012, 06:55:27 am »

A'ight here we go, some brutality/hilarity:

Spoiler: because size (click to show/hide)
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Drazinononda

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm really too normal to play this game so much.`
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2012, 08:14:34 pm »

I went to the pain on some human (took some work so that he wouldn't bleed out before I was done). I cut off his feet below the ankles, then his hands at the wrist, then his nose. Left eye, followed by right. But his ears, I kept, and I tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing his hideousness would be his to cherish. Every babe that weeps, every woman who cries out "Dear God, what is that thing?!" will echo in his perfect ears. That, is what to the pain means, it means I leave him in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

I see what you did there.

No logs to paste, but my favorite method of killing mundane enemies while adventuring is to grab them by the head or body and shake them until they tear open. With a sufficiently strong character you can behead enemies or tear them in half with your bare hands.
Children you rescue shouldn't behave like rabid beasts.  I guess your regular companions shouldn't act like rabid beasts either.
I think that's a little more impossible than I'm likely to have time for.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2012, 08:26:06 pm »

I love that movie!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2012, 10:13:32 pm »

I love that movie!

At least someone caught the reference.

I actually did it though.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2012, 11:59:51 pm »

I love that movie!

I caugt the reference, I just nodded along though. Doesn't he also threaten to cut out his tongue? No, wait, the Prince suggests that.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2012, 12:27:18 pm »

I love that movie!

I caugt the reference, I just nodded along though. Doesn't he also threaten to cut out his tongue? No, wait, the Prince suggests that.

I just knew that I heard it from somewhere.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2012, 02:02:39 am »

I love that movie!

I just knew that I heard it from somewhere.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Im honestly suprised that me, a 13 year old, actuly got that reference.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2012, 06:38:43 pm »

[REDACTED]
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2012, 05:39:49 pm »

I actually did that recently to a bandit. I'd finished off the entire gang, except this archer. So, I walked over and started hacking at her. Limbs and bits everywhere, until she finally passed out from pain. Being the resident sadistic bastard I am, I opted to sneak around and wait just out of sight for her to wake up, which she did. She immediately got up and ran out of the room. I decided to let her live with it.

Then I realized there was another bandit in the next room over. He must have had crap attributes, because he didn't survive that treatment...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2013, 04:51:46 pm »

This may be a necro, but it is relevant to the topic so wth.

Siege arrives, roll out the war dorfs and their war dogs. Apparently, war dogs and trolls really don't mix...

Ah, you gotta love dwarf fortress. One of the few games where your favourite pet dog's eyes can be ripped out by a troll.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2013, 04:57:11 pm »

This may be a necro, but it is relevant to the topic so wth.

Siege arrives, roll out the war dorfs and their war dogs. Apparently, war dogs and trolls really don't mix...

Ah, you gotta love dwarf fortress. One of the few games where your favourite pet dog's eyes can be ripped out by a troll.
Get that dog a guide Dwarf.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2013, 06:50:35 pm »

Pretty much every combat log in Horrorfailed is, quite aptly, like something out of a horror movie. Take these for example:
Those poor, poor nameless migrants. I wonder, how does it feel to have your entrails sucked out through a straw?

For the sake of clarity, yes, that is the severed head of a dwarf disemboweling an elf.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:07:37 pm by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Borge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2014, 12:32:29 pm »

Pretty much every combat log in Horrorfailed is, quite aptly, like something out of a horror movie. Take these for example:
Those poor, poor nameless migrants. I wonder, how does it feel to have your entrails sucked out through a straw?

For the sake of clarity, yes, that is the severed head of a dwarf disemboweling an elf.

I know this is a necro but i really want some new combat logs, that last log of the severed head disembowelling an elf is both amazing and horrifying. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5