Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18769 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 9: Interrogation)
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2012, 05:14:45 pm »

He was in my opening turn. Could we just assume he was with the party that has captured the German?

Sure.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2012, 06:37:57 pm »

Adrian and Doron will question the German about any Nazi actions in the area (Intimidating but not physically hurting him yet.) while Hadas will watch the door.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 10: SS Scare Tactics)
« Reply #122 on: August 30, 2012, 08:29:38 pm »

Ch. 10: SS Scare Tactics

(Instinct Roll: 2+1)

While not a very sucsessful fishing advent, W.W. manages to get one singular large fish.

The group sits down and eats a day's worth of rations.

Next is a patrol around the cave's surroundings...

(Luck Roll: 2+1)

The trip is uneventful until the group comes across a pile of corpses. They are all naked. Turkbish comments, "What the fuck are these Nazis doing?"

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

"I do not know of many....well, there is an artillery brigade that should get the forest in a few days. Can I go now?"

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

The group manages to conceal the camp. As they do, Abraham flashes his brother Isidore a look like he does not trust the Ukrainian, who does not notice the exchange.

The Ukrainian miner says, "This will take a couple of days, are we set?"

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

(4-1)

Stealth was never Davion's forte. As he made it to the jeeps, he hears the guard mumbling. Looking back, it seems that the guard is just talking in his sleep. Peering into the jeep, it looks as if there are valuables inside, but they are kept in a locked glove compartment.

Sneaking around the building, Davion comes to the dim-lit back entrance of the building, which looks to be open.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

The Otriad wakes the Nazi up. Hadas stands by the door, rifle in and. Doron Paier presses the blunt side of his Axe against the SS Patrol's neck as Adrian says, "If you want to live the rest of your life out, tell us about Nazi actions in this vicinity."

(Charisma: 1)

"Well, you see-" The Nazi grabs the handle of Doron's Axe!

(5 vs. 2)

He yanks it out of Doron's hand!

Adrian pulls out his Shotgun and Hadas begins to notice the scuffle as Doron swings at the now armed Nazi.

(5 vs. 4)

The blow does not make the Nazi let go, but it causes him to stumble backwards into the floor.

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

"Ah, nothing." Vladmir moans as he is placed back on the rock. Shappel comments, "What should we do? Wait for him to heal, or get him to a medical center? It would take longer getting back to Soviet lines, but it would be safer."

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 30, 2012, 08:31:59 pm »

"Where in the forest?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 10: SS Scare Tactics)
« Reply #124 on: August 30, 2012, 08:43:51 pm »

Arseniy stares at the piles of corpses for a while before lowering his head in disgust. Filthy nazi scum.
"We should keep going and follow their tracks silently. Pay attention."

Try to find the nazis through their tracks and take an advantageous, hidden position against them if they are found.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bakst will double around, and grab a big (And I mean big) rock. Get close to the guard, and then hit him on the cranium, full force! IF the guard notices him prior to bashing, or if the bashing is messed up, try and grapple the guard's firearm away, and then shoot him.

I really like this RTD. Keep it up, man!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Isidore nodded without returning a word to the Ukrainian.

"I'll just confer with the supplies..."

He moved up to his brother and nonchalantly asked why he doesn't trust the man, and what else he knew about the encounter with the 'bandits'.

Also, examine the weather and temperature.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With his gaze fixated on the Nazi soldier Adrian sighs.

"You bastards always need to make things difficult don't you? If you can see any sense you know that you have no chance, so sit down and answer the questions or die. I really don't care which."

Adrian gives the Nazi a split second to make a decision. If the solider makes any hostile movements then he will try to beat him with the shotgun and disarm him.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 10: SS Scare Tactics abcdefghij
« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2012, 02:47:07 pm »

"We should get him to a safe area and let him heal. Did you two find a good place for a camp?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 101: Rock Out)
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2012, 08:04:07 pm »

Ch. 11: Rock Out

"We should keep going and follow their tracks silently. Pay attention." The White Wing sets out to follow the Nazis.

(4)

After an hour or so of walking, they spot a SS Unit ahead of them. They take positions in the trees, but it looks as though the Nazis are walking away from them.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

"From the West of course. Where do you think Germany is?"

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Isidore has a private conversation on way he lacks trust of the Ukrainian. "He could just have killed me! Has it not occured to you that he might just be saying what he says so you don't shoot him? As for the bandits, I know nothing else. They just appeared out of the night and I yelled for them to stop, which they ignored. Just the more reason not to trust him..."

It's a cloudy day, the slightly moist but cool overall.

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Bakst picks up a rock nearby, doubling back around to where the guard post was. He crept close to the small outpost...

(Stealth: 6-1)

The guard does not awaken. Bakst creeps up from behind him and swings the rock downwards.

(6 Vs. 3-1)

He smashes it into the guard's head and he slumps over. He does this twice more for good measure. He was carrying a Luger Pistol.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Adrian looks at the stunned Nazi right in the eye. "You bastards always need to make things difficult don't you? If you can see any sense you know that you have no chance, so sit down and answer the questions or die. I really don't care which."

(4)

The Nazi drops the axe, which Doron takes back. The German sighs, "What do you want from me?"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

"We should get him to a safe area and let him heal. Did you two find a good place for a camp?"

"There is an abandoned Farm about a fifth of a kilometer to the north. Is that good?"

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 11: Rock Out)
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2012, 08:06:19 pm »

"This is a rather large forest. What path are they coming through?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2012, 08:12:50 pm »

"It sounds good to me comrade. Lead the way while I carry him."

Carry Vladmir to the farmhouse whilst following my Otriad
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2012, 08:35:04 pm »

"This is a rather large forest. What path are they coming through?"

"Through Poland into Brest, where they will take over the Southwest region first."

((I thought I'd just instant-reply to you since it's just a back-and-forth one answer at a time interrigation, just to speed things up for your Otriad.))

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2012, 10:17:25 pm »

Bakst will search extra-carefully for any keys. If one's are found, try them on the locked jeeps. If there are none, make sure the Luger is primed, and enter through the back entryway.

Two 6's? Glorious!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2012, 10:55:09 pm »

Isidore moved closer to his brother, making sure the Ukrainian led the way.

"Hold on, ignored? Did they make any signs of understanding you?"

Ask
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12