Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18781 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 8: First Team Fatality)
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2012, 04:32:18 pm »

Arseniy scratched the back of his head comtemplatively for some time before turning to Kolkov.
"Well, let's look for a nearby source of water before going back to the cave. If some animals search for water to drink from it, then we may have both water and some food."

Search for a source of water, maybe a small stream of water.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »

Knock the Nazi soldier out and look for a way to get him out of the alleyway undetected.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2012, 08:56:27 pm »

I was writing up the new turn when I noticed Mcclay hadn't posted, so we'll wait for him.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2012, 12:16:07 am »

((He's usually like that  :P

PM him or better, as basically that is how I recall how you prod Mcclay, he's probably busy reading LPs and not checking his newbox...again.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2012, 05:21:26 pm »

((Sorry, High School started and I got discracted by being a Freshman.))

"You are not dead comrade, in fact you are very alive! We are in a forest hunting Nazis. Let's get you back to the rally point some we may continue." Nikoali drags Vladmir back to the rally location.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2012, 05:23:12 pm »

((Sorry, High School started and I got discracted by being a Freshman.))

"You are not dead comrade, in fact you are very alive! We are in a forest hunting Nazis. Let's get you back to the rally point some we may continue." Nikoali drags Vladmir back to the rally location.

((Ah I understand. I was a Freshman once....oh, those days.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 9: Interrogation)
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2012, 07:36:19 pm »

Ch. 9: Interrogation

(5)

Arseniy and his squad find a nearby river. While it doesn't have large game like deer, there are fish that could be cultivated in the river as a food source.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

Alexi responds to the Captain with, "So I don't have to hit you again. You just killed one of my squad members, and I am not pleased with that. So, you can tell us now, or I can disable your limbs as slowly and painfully as possible."

(Intelligence: 5+1)

Donald sighs. "I was sent here with my squad in order to clear the forest of Russians and Otriads. When me and the other SS Units in the forest would finish, Operation Schleifen would commence shortly after. Don't ask me what and when Schleifen is; you can hit me as hard as you want but all I know is it's name."

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

"I do know of several places. But they are all to the Southeast, and would be several day's journey."

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

By the time it is mid-night and the moon lies over the land, Bakst sees the Medical Center at the other side of a road. Taking a rest, he lays down and scouts his objective.

It's a relatively small, square building. Outside of it two jeeps are parked, and there is a guardpost containing one armed, but half-asleep guard.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

(6-1 Vs. 1)

Adrian sneaks behind the Nazi guard and smacks his head in with the blunt of his Pistol. The guard drops.

Looking for a way to conceal their plot, Adrian and Hadas see a door leading to an abandoned building in the alleyway. They open it and drag the body in. Inside, it looks to be a rusted, obsolete hotel lobby.

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

Nikolai hoists Vladmir on his shoulders and carries him back.

He arrives back in to the rally point in a few hours. The other two of the F.o.t.M. help hoist Vladmir down. "What happened to him?"

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 07:38:06 pm by TCM »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2012, 07:54:44 pm »

I just realized you have only been mentioning three of my otriad members, you seem to have forgotten about 'Doron Paier'.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2012, 07:56:13 pm »

I just realized you have only been mentioning three of my otriad members, you seem to have forgotten about 'Doron Paier'.

Oh, it seems I have...er, where did he come from?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2012, 08:00:09 pm »

Continue the interrogation!
"Do you know anything about the other units locations and goals?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 08:16:13 pm by Spinal_Taper »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2012, 08:30:53 pm »

"We encountred soem Nazi scum that we had to kill. We mangeded to kill them all but Vladmir got hurt. Did you two manage tofind anything?" Nikolai asked as he set vladmir down on a nearby rock.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2012, 10:29:26 pm »

Bakst will sneak past the guard's view, and if he can, loot the jeeps. By "Can", I mean "If the guard can't see there." Then he will continue with his main objective...Er, which is to find a back entrance into the building.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2012, 02:19:58 am »

Arseniy smiled. Nice, they had a source of clean water and also a place to get food from. Not too bad after all.

Get some fish and take them to the cave. After eating, if successful, take the whole group on a patrol away from the cave's surroundings.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2012, 02:58:35 am »

Isidore sighed. It was best to ensure their survival by getting aid -- any aid that wasn't bent on the destruction of their direct existence.

"Lead us to there. We will need the supplies, and better resources than the ones here.

"Everyone, begin camouflaging the camp. We're moving out."

Follow the Ukrainian in his knowledge.

Break camp, but hide the location from unwanted eyes.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2012, 08:53:30 am »

He was in my opening turn. Could we just assume he was with the party that has captured the German?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12