Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18784 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 4: Resumed!)
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2012, 05:56:16 pm »

Skip him if he doesn't post soon??

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 4: Resumed!)
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2012, 10:03:12 pm »

Skip him if he doesn't post soon??

I guess I have to. Turn coming tommorow.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 5: Updates Every 4 Months)
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 04:24:26 pm »

Ch. 5: Updates Every 4 Months

(5) With Arseniy's command, the White Wing explores deeper into the cavern. The group finds a subsection in the cave, where there are no bats or mold. It's warm and comfortable, and that's when the Otriad notices a sleeping bag, bucket, and shovel are in the room. Someone has lived here....or is living.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

(5 vs. 3) Alexi gets a direct shot on the remaining Nazi on the balcony, incapacitating him.

With the Nazis taken care of, the Otriad heads towards the house. There is screaming and yelling from within. As they get closer, the SS Unit is running out of the inn, the two parties charging at one another.

(Intuition: 5 vs. 6)

Both groups draw, but the Nazis get the first shots out.

(2 vs. 3) Their fire is ineffective, and give Shadow enough time to return fire!

(3 vs. 4) The counter-attack is just as ineffective.

The two parties take cover, though Volsvo continues charging them, and he'll be in CQC-range of them soon.

It looks like the Unit consists of 5 more Nazis, including Officer Donald, who is behind the truck.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Isidore passes the gun to his brother and catches sleep.

(1) Isidore and Johannah wake up to the sound of gun fire.

(6 vs. 1) There is the sound of a trap activating, and then more gunfire. Then it is quiet. Abraham calls out, "I think I got all of them!" The siblings view the three bodies on the ground, one of them still moving slightly. Abraham comments, "I told them to stop when they started getting close, and they started shooting."

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

The Russians give Bakst two flares, a day's worth of food, and some ammo. "We'll get you some Boots when the next cargo shipment comes. Are you ready for an assignment?"

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

The old man sighs. "Fine. If you must. Take a jug of milk and a box of meat out of the back. Just know this is the only time I'll ever do this!"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

(1 vs. 2) Nikolai pokes his body out to fire again, but one of the Germans gets him first! (1 vs. 5) The shot goes wide and misses Nikolai by several feet.

Vladmir lays on his stomach and fires his PPS-40. (5 vs. 2) He hits two SS offiercs in the torsos, killing them!

There is only a single SS troop left. He fires at Vladmir! (5 vs. 4) This time Vladmir is hit in the back! Stunned, the Russian drops his gun.

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 04:30:50 pm »

Alexei did a quick head count of his squad mates. After confirming they were still all there, he issued some orders to his comrades.
"Yuso, hit the truck with grenades! The rest of you, cover Volsvo!"
Alexei personally covered the truck, watching for their officer to try and make a break for it. If he does, hit him in the legs.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:12:43 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2012, 04:34:38 pm »

Arseniy looked around. It could be either more trouble or just one of the people who had escaped the nazis...the person would eventually come to the place, so waiting instead of searching aimlessly would be the better option.
"Someone has been living here. Let's wait and see if we see who it is. Let's prepare to ambush them, just in case it is needed. If the person is alone, don't shoot unless I say so. If there are more people but they seem harmless, the same thing applies."

Wait for the person to come back.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2012, 07:09:09 pm »

Accept the assignment, and get to it!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2012, 09:39:05 pm »

"Thank you sir! We shall make sure to kill some Nazi bastards just for you eh?" Adrian motions to Hadas and Jonah "You two had best collect the supplies this man has kindly given us. Then we shall move on and look for somewhere to shelter for the night."

Adrian and his Otriad collect the food and then go out in search of shelter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2012, 11:11:04 pm »

"They were armed?!  Sister, check the traps and listen for any signs of movement.

"Brother, come with me. We inspect...them."

Check all bodies for lifesigns, and glance at the distance for any signs of movement.

If they still live, bring the wounded to a safe place in our camp and set up for interrogation.

Loot any weaponry they may have with them, after checking who they came from.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2012, 01:28:20 pm »

Aren't we missing someone?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2012, 01:51:48 pm »

((Just me))

"Vladmir!" Nikolai shouts before shooting at the last German.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 6: Nazi Hunting)
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2012, 10:14:35 pm »

Ch. 6: Nazi Hunting

Sorry these chapters have been so short. I promise next chapter will have some more flavor to it.

Arseniy and his squadron wait for the room's occupants to come back.

(...)

No one comes back...perhaps no one currently lives here?

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

Yuso chucks a grenade at the truck. (5) It lands right next to Captain Donald. The Captain reacts, (3) and books it, but doesn't get far enough to escape the blast. He is thrown away, onto the ground, and obviously wounded.

Shadow and the SS Unit continue shooting it out.

(Intuition Roll: 3 vs. 5)

(5 vs. 3) The SS fire rounds desperatley, seemingly missing all their shots. However, a shot strikes Grigor in the chest. He slumps to the ground, "Aaaagh, I'm hit!"

(5 vs. 1) Shadow returns with counter-fire, and manages to kill three of the Nazis, leaving only one left along with the injured captain.

Volsvo runs at the remaining soldier, (2 vs. 2) and swings his machine-gun butt at him. The Nazi steps back and then tackles the Russian, the two now engaged in a grapple-fight.

Yuri attends to Grigor. (2) He can't stop the bleeding. "Ah, shit...."

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Two of them are dead. One remains semi-concious. The Mstitele tie him up and bring him back to camp for interrigation.

Isidore checks for weapons. The bandits brought along a pistol, shotgun, and rifle, though all were in poor condition.

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

"Go five miles to the east and you will reach a town called Pyskort. There is a Nazi Medicine Center there. Steal as much as you can."

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

The trader hands over the food and continues on the way. The group's task turns to finding shelter.

(6)

Wyzwolicieli runs into an abandoned shack.

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

(4 vs. 1)

Nikolai shoots the last Nazi dead, the German crumples to the snow.

Vladmir stirs, blood oozing out of his mouth.

"Mmmmm....m....mmm....."

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2012, 10:51:35 pm »

"Yuri, continue trying to treat Grigor! The rest of you, take him out!"
Alexei indicates the last healthy Nazi to his men before turning towards Captain Donald. He fires the revolver into the mans gun arm, then begins interrogating him.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:54:36 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »

Arseniy just slumps his shoulders.
"Well, let's leave things as they are. Prepare to stay here and let's make a check around the area."

Arseniy prepares that part of the cave for prolonged stay and goes to check on an area of a mile around the cave.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2012, 11:47:41 pm »

Nikolai flips the fuck out. "Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit." He then rips off cloth from the dead nazi uniforms to try to stop the bleeding.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2012, 07:26:26 am »

Isidore decided that the best course of action was to hide the bodies and take their loot -- his brother would take care of the former.

He, himself, decided to interrogate the one man, trying to speak in every dialect he knew.

"<Good Morning.

"I would love to speak to you, but I'd need to fix you up for that. Are you well?>"

Patch him up using whatever is at hand, even the dead men's scrap clothing if need be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12