Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 15: Justin Bieber Eats Mongol)  (Read 18751 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 11: Rock Out)
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2012, 11:48:55 pm »

Arseniy makes hand gestures for his comrades to spread out and lays on the ground, staring through the scope of his rifle. Maybe if he took down their officer...

Check how many enemies are there and if their leader is visible.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2012, 08:02:27 pm »

Kill him. Revolver shot to the face.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2012, 08:39:49 pm »

Question the Nazi soldier about German movements and objectives in the area. Also try to figure out their numbers in the village.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads Ch. 12: (Optimus Prime VS. Gandalf)
« Reply #138 on: September 07, 2012, 06:09:54 pm »

Ch. 12: Optimus Prime VS. Gandalf

Hm, five of them. The leader is in the middle, they're spaced around him in a pentagon shape.

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

(3+1)

Alexi shoots Donald in the face, dropping him. The Otriad surrounds him. Yuso asks, "Is he dead?" Volsvo empties a small burst into Donald's torso and says, "Well, he is now."

A quick search of the body finds nothing of significance, except for a Kiegmasiter sword. Volsvo asks, "Anyone want this? If not, I'll take it."

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

"Well...I-um...you know when you call out in...any language...that should evoke some...response...from a person...er...."

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Davion fishes around the motorcycles for a key.

(Perception: 4)

Well, he finds them for one motorcar. He tries out the first cycle, and it doesn't work, so he does the other one. Bingo.

Inside is a package of fine Italian Cigars, a pair of binoculars, 80$, a notebook and a silver ring.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

"What are the Germans doing here and how many are there?"

"We're setting up defenses: Barbed wire, land mines, AA guns, etc. We'll make this a strong-point in case those Russian dogs come marching through here. As for numbers...huh...70 or 80 about so...though more will be coming. Look, I don't know a lot, I'm just a guard, I have a family to feed." He pulls a folder out of his jacket. "I give you important information on an Army gathering, and you let me go. Okay?"

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

The F.o.t.M. carries their wounded comrade to the farm as night falls. As they open a door, the dusty, worn-out interior of the farmhouse is revealed. Shappel notes, "Wow, this place looks like it hasn't been used in decades." Tolstoy adds, "That might be true." They set Vladmir down in the corner. "I think we should eat and rest Nikolai, the moon is high."

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 06:31:59 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 12: Optimus Prime VS. Gandalf)
« Reply #139 on: September 07, 2012, 06:46:38 pm »

Bakst will take everything, and then read the notebook for any clues. After that, he'll head to the side entrance, and observe.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 07, 2012, 07:42:33 pm »

Adrian takes the file from the Nazi guard.
"Well this should be very useful, but we still need to know what to do with you?."

Keeping his shotgun pointed towards the German Adrian turns to the others in his Otriad.

"What do you guys think?

We let him live so we can live with clear consciences and he can tell his allies they have been compromised?

We kill him and risk having his body discovered?

Or we take him with us, not only another mouth to feed but one that could make a lot of noise for his friends to hear as well?"

Adrian asks these questions to the other members of the Otriad currently with him in order to get their opinion on the situation.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:12:49 pm by Flintus10 »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 07, 2012, 08:13:11 pm »

"I do not mind. However, we must get to Brest. Do we have any method of contacting our leaders back in the motherland?"
Contact base, give them the intel. If we have no radio, search for radio equipment in the house. Then, head to Brest.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2012, 08:33:35 pm »

Arseniy calmed down, aiming carefully at the enemy officer. He took a few deep breaths, preparing for the shot. His mind was focused and the moment should be now; they had the upper hand.

Order the rest of the team to take the best positions possible. We are going to do this. Try to shoot the officer in the torso, aiming for lungs and maybe heart instead of head.

The young russian finally took a last breath, braced the rifle and stared down the sights. It was time.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2012, 12:46:48 am »

Isidore gave his brother a deadpan look.

"Don't tell me you started invoking gibberish...again? Anyway, the past is the past. We've the man leading us ahead.

"Wait, I know! I can scout ahead, we'll signal by using these glass mirrors. Shine the sun in my direction, I'll be north-northeast of us."

The man moved up to the Ukrainian. "I'll just get some food...someways out ahead."

Scout ahead without the Ukrainian knowing, bring my gun and a glass signalling mirror. Improvised if need be.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2012, 01:44:23 pm »

"Da comrade, I believe you are right" Nikoali eats and sleeps at the barn.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~Blizzard Inferno~: Tale of the Otriads (Ch. 13: McPenisPoopButt)
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2012, 04:42:22 pm »

Ch. 13: McPenisPoopButt

Arnseniy motions for his Otriad to take positon. As they do, he raises his rifle and places the reticule on the officer's back.

(3 Vs. 6)

The shot hits a tree near the officer. Damn! The Nazi notice the Otriad!

The rest of White Wing fires. (4 vs. 3) One Nazi cries out and bleeds to death on the snow. They return fire! (1 vs. 5) Their aim is lackluster, allowing the Otriad to fire a clean counter-barrage! (3 vs. 2) The Manchuni shoots the Nazi Captain in the leg!

Spoiler: White Wing (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Arseniy Sidorov (click to show/hide)

Volsvo takes the Kiegmaister sword.

The party contacts base via radio, and informs them of what happens. Base replies, "Excellent. Move out to Brest, comrades."

The party begins moving towards Brest. They make a few miles and the moon goes high.

Spoiler: Shadow (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alexi Anisimov (click to show/hide)

Isidore, packing his MP40, goes to scout ahead of the Ukrainian. "Sure."

(Perception: 3)

Well, nothing ahead is out of the ordinary. Just more trees...

Spoiler: Mstitele (Avengers) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Isidore Farkas (click to show/hide)

Bakst reads the Notebook...too bad he never learned German.

Davion creeps over to the side entrance and observed. Inside there is a room full of cabinets. A man in a lab coat is shifting through them.

Spoiler: Davion Bakst (click to show/hide)

Hadas says to save him. Jonah calls for his death. Doron makes this inquiry: "What if we turn him over to the Russians? He won't be our problem anymore, and he can be used as a trading item."

Spoiler: Adrian Maciejewski (click to show/hide)

The Russians consume food and sleep for the night.

They awaken at dawn.

Spoiler: Nikolai Vondgas (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2012, 04:53:57 pm »

Ask for assistance over the radio, make camp.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2012, 05:51:50 pm »

"Surrender, nazi scum!" Arseniy cries in whatever poor german he had learned.

Shoot the leader down.
>Yes?

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2012, 06:18:12 pm »

Nikolai will check on Vladmir and take the rest of the Otriad out looking for anything useful nearby.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2012, 07:55:14 pm »

Adrian runs a hand over the top of his head. "That's a damn good idea Doran, I don't really like dealing with these Russians but if there are going to be as many German's gathered here as this man says then we will need all the help we can get."

He turns to the captured Nazi and smiles. "Well looks like Prisoner of War is going to be your new title. I hope you like building railroads."

Adrian uses his socks to fashion a gag for the German man "Sorry about this but we can't have you screaming now." and with the rest of his Otriad tries to sneak the man out and back to the shack.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12