Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dwarves not wearing armour  (Read 844 times)

Ord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Dwarves not wearing armour
« on: July 08, 2012, 11:59:57 pm »

Command to wear specific armour and they arent grabbing it :/
How do i fix it

Urist McPenguinhead

• Bay Watcher
  • dungeon master with questionable motives
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarves not wearing armour
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 12:29:37 am »

Is the armour forbidden? Did you make sure you assigned the armour to the whole squad or just the one dwarf?

Drapestar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 06:01:59 am »

do you have it set to over clothing? i find that this means they wont put some things on. if you put as replace clothing they will putt all there armour on but they will take all there other clothes off. armour has been made to not give no clothing thoughts so you dont have to worry about that. just make sure you have enough to cover there legs chest and feet otherwise they get no clothes bad thoughts.
1) kill parents
2) rename batman
3) if the child survives until maturity, make him a militia captain

Ord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 09:19:57 am »

do you have it set to over clothing? i find that this means they wont put some things on. if you put as replace clothing they will putt all there armour on but they will take all there other clothes off. armour has been made to not give no clothing thoughts so you dont have to worry about that. just make sure you have enough to cover there legs chest and feet otherwise they get no clothes bad thoughts.
Yea i did i put it to replace... Boom ALL armour on instantly.... Thank you

Herpaderpalerp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 01:07:24 pm »

I am having the same problem, but with only the helm. I still can't figure it out.

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 06:01:57 pm »

It's because in recent versions, caps are "shaped" armor, which conflicts with a helm (also "shaped").  This change was only made recently (0.34.something).  I believe the cap is the only shaped clothing.
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz