Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: <Dwarf> is posessed! ( Dont know what some of the items are )  (Read 838 times)

Ord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright my leatherworked got posessed and is mumbling about Leather skin cloth and thread i have cloth and thread but he will not grab it... And whats the skin?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:55:35 pm by Ord »

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
Re: <Dwarf> is posessed! ( Dont know what some of the items are )
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 09:12:27 pm »

He wants a specific type of cloth or thread. Try to obtain as many different kinds as possible and he'll grab one of them

A skin is a tanned hide. Butcher a puppy, tan it at a tanners workshop and he'll take it.

You may want to check out the wiki page on Strange moods. It has a table that lists each mood and what the dwarf will describe an item as.

On a side note, try using commas. , <--- those things. It makes a post much easier to read.
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

Ord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 09:15:29 pm »

He wants a specific type of cloth or thread. Try to obtain as many different kinds as possible and he'll grab one of them

A skin is a tanned hide. Butcher a puppy, tan it at a tanners workshop and he'll take it.

You may want to check out the wiki page on Strange moods. It has a table that lists each mood and what the dwarf will describe an item as.

On a side note, try using commas. , <--- those things. It makes a post much easier to read.
I did all that and i got lucky - trade caravan he has everything - Lets see what he makes

Ord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 09:18:35 pm »

A shield

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 09:48:51 pm »

Nice, that'll be really useful.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 02:01:03 am »

^
not sarcastic, it really is useful
While not great for a shield bash, it's awesome at deflecting blows or fire breath
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.