Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Wagon clog  (Read 1869 times)

thryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wagon clog
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 09:57:40 pm »

Well, I deconstructed the walls and nothing happened, so I reconstructed them again a bit later. Then I got distracted working on my military quarters (two levels on top of the wagon u-bend, as it happens) and didn't pay attention for a while, and later noticed two wagons just as they were leaving the map. Apparently they managed to flush themselves out somehow...? I really wish I had payed better attention, or had autosave on at the least! I may try to trap them in there next time just to see (happily I already have the bridges set up for that, although I have mostly been using them to trap goblins in with all my weapon traps).

My u-bend is four wide in most places, and is paved (with olivine, so it sort of blends in with the grass), so I wasn't expecting a problem. I've never had blockages before, my caravans were very regular. Perhaps it's a sign that my fortress is getting old, and needs to eat more fiber. I'll start a pig tail farm immediately.

adasdad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wagon clog
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 01:02:38 am »

why not temporaily deconstruct the walls?
but don't.

we must let this clog remain for !!SCIENCE!!. funnily enough, it does resemble fecal matter...
There are no words to describe my state of euphoria right now...
euphoric?
Pages: 1 [2]