Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111

Author Topic: You are King III: OOC thread  (Read 92466 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: OOC thread
« Reply #1485 on: October 21, 2012, 11:46:07 am »

I should've listed down how much I currently have...

I think it was 2.2d? Without the +1.8d from the failed[in economic terms] hunt?

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: October 21, 2012, 11:46:43 am »

Hey, could I take control of Duc Rakon of Lorvese? It'd save me the trouble of coming up with a name, and Azthor was willing to have me as vassal anyway.

If yes, I'll flesh out the character a bit before taking control of it.
Sheb, Azthor is playing as Rakon.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: October 21, 2012, 02:33:50 pm »

Is he? I though Rakon was his vassal. Sorry then.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: October 22, 2012, 03:22:31 am »

So in total, how many levies did not disband? I want to know who can i call up again come spring.
BTW, those nobles that disbanded their regualr troops: you better find replacements.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 03:39:12 am by Ardas »

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #1489 on: October 22, 2012, 02:44:43 pm »

So in total, how many levies did not disband? I want to know who can i call up again come spring.
BTW, those nobles that disbanded their regualr troops: you better find replacements.

Who disbands there standing army?  Apart from those who lose land or other forms of income that is.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: October 25, 2012, 11:11:35 pm »

rofl
the mechanics of my latest post are lengthier than the flavor text
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: October 25, 2012, 11:18:02 pm »

adwarf! We're conversing in limbo while the Haegar begin drawing their people near the front!

Snap out of it! :P

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: October 26, 2012, 05:40:46 am »

thatkid, what the hell? is there any way to adjust the size of your post?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: October 26, 2012, 06:36:09 am »

adwarf...where are you...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: October 26, 2012, 02:05:14 pm »

So...

I'm going to slowly be pulling out of YaK (hopefully slowly).  I've just come down off two/three weeks of 12-14 hour days, six days a week, and this seems to be the norm for this year at school.  Needless to say, this doesn't leave much time at all for the interwebs and especially for anything as time-intensive as this.  I have just enough time and attention to maybe run a slowly updating suggestion game, but that's realistically it.  I knew this would come when I started GMing again, and frankly I'm amazed I've stuck on as long as I have.

I do have a free weekend as of tomorrow and Sunday, so I hopefully will be able to get a turn in (though I'm also well behind on schoolwork and need to focus on that too), but everyone is going to start seeing less and less of me.  At this point I think Shoot knows about all of my outstanding plot threads, but he can always PM me to get the details.

I always hate doing this and I apologise to those depending on me, but it's a question of balancing sanity, career and games - and as much as I love YaK, it's a hell of a lot of work to keep up with and I just don't have that time any more.  I think the fact that I've been slightly avoiding the forums for the last week because I don't have the energy to do an update is a pretty clear sign that I don't have the energy to enjoy this any more.  I'll try to keep up with things for as long as I can, but that won't be much longer.  Consider this my advance notice.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: October 26, 2012, 02:09:19 pm »

It's a shame that you don't have time for us, but you're right. When you have time problems, it's perfectly fine to quit.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: October 26, 2012, 02:15:09 pm »

Iituem, we'll most certainly miss you and your dedicated, immersive writing, but studies and life outside the forums come first. I can understand your point, and wish you nice studies...I should be studying more myself.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: October 26, 2012, 02:23:20 pm »

Hey, so far its been great. We all understand and face similar stuff in our school/work life. It is a shame to see you go, but I am sure we will be holding a seat for you whenever you decide that you can come back and afford to be here.

Good luck.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: October 26, 2012, 03:58:25 pm »

Well, life is quite a bit more important than a forum game, so no hard feelings from any of us. It's a shame that you won't be writing up anything, but I guess we'll live. Hope you succeed in whatever you're doing.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: October 26, 2012, 08:50:47 pm »

Iituem, we'll most certainly miss you and your dedicated, immersive writing, but studies and life outside the forums come first. I can understand your point, and wish you nice studies...I should be studying more myself.
This is the general consensus  :)

Also, thank you Iiteum for your brilliant work in keeping this alive. Your writing skills are amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111