Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 111

Author Topic: You are King III: OOC thread  (Read 92335 times)

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: OOC thread
« Reply #1170 on: September 12, 2012, 08:11:10 am »

E: I need tari's and sky's treasury numbers to add to the royal one.
Hold on, what happened to Skyrunner? Her character is still alive as far as I remember.

From what I know, Skyrunner probably won't be playing anymore, but it is true that the character has yet to be killed off.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: September 12, 2012, 11:22:41 am »

Ardas, I have next to no treasury, and if I did it would've been given to the peasants anyway. :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: September 12, 2012, 11:40:47 am »

Now with Albert ill and Edgard as a regent, the matter with Barret is probably on hold, since I don't know if Edgard will want to ask questions to the second-in-command of the Bravos and finish this. I don't even know if Albert has informed him of the current state of affairs relative to the burglary case.

@Iituem: What was the alternative to being trained by a master you mentioned in IRC some days ago?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: September 12, 2012, 11:47:33 am »

[1] "A foreign noble, here to help us in the war against Arendalis? Yeah, right. Even if you were a foreign negotiator, no kingdom would offer us help without wanting something we're not willing to give; and even if there was such a kingdom, Donnerstein needs no help to fight its war. Bugger off."

Ril pushed himself up then, leaning forward towards the steward, carefully showing him the axe and sword at his hip without ever drawing attention to it, his tone was still calm, still polite, except he was just a little louder, a little more insistent.
"Your lands are fallow, grown over with weeds, your children grow up in military camps or not at all, your castle is plaster, wood, and uncut stone. Men are in rags instead of proper bandages. I want nothing from you, but to help rebuild and to help you put an end to this fighting, this war, once and for all."

((+1 charisma bonus~))
Can someone roll this?
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: September 12, 2012, 06:19:23 pm »

E: I need tari's and sky's treasury numbers to add to the royal one.
Hold on, what happened to Skyrunner? Her character is still alive as far as I remember.

From what I know, Skyrunner probably won't be playing anymore, but it is true that the character has yet to be killed off.

I suspect something unpleasant will happen at the start of Autumn.  Possibly to Cript's char if he's not likely to return as well.

Now with Albert ill and Edgard as a regent, the matter with Barret is probably on hold, since I don't know if Edgard will want to ask questions to the second-in-command of the Bravos and finish this. I don't even know if Albert has informed him of the current state of affairs relative to the burglary case.

@Iituem: What was the alternative to being trained by a master you mentioned in IRC some days ago?

Undertaking and completing a related quest will give you training points as well.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: September 12, 2012, 09:23:03 pm »

Whoa. Looks like some serious stuff is going on.

And can Ituem do Aveline and my conversation? Dwarmin did it usually.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 12, 2012, 11:18:27 pm »

Oh balls, I meant to do some skill training back in Summer.  >.<

Edit:  Working on the big rules update.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 12:07:02 am by Iituem »
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 12, 2012, 11:34:40 pm »

FINALLY.

With Autumn around, its time to head off to the North, do some diplomacy, marry some chief's daughter, and return to find a kingdom in ruin.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 13, 2012, 12:51:37 am »

This information is probably somewhere, but since I cannot find it: How does the recruitment/training time work for base regiments and upgrades?

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 13, 2012, 01:17:15 am »

Ituem, could you assume direct control of Aveline?
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 13, 2012, 02:28:15 am »

Ituem, could you assume direct control of Aveline?

Seeing how that was dwarmnin's plotline and I was nominated for regency, I would be able to take over Aveline. Don't worry, just give me some time to read up how your story goes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 13, 2012, 06:24:43 am »

Request:

Possible to retcon (as my action in the Summer) for the recruitment of an Infantry Regiment, followed by the upgrade to Archer > Autumn, and ending in the Winter with that discounted (0.6d) Ambush upgrade in lieu of Trent's dead regiment?  :D

Edit: And that action for fashioning armor out of the Cold Drakes right before the Autumnal post by our dear Shoot.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 07:11:01 am by Tiruin »

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 13, 2012, 07:07:33 am »

I'd also have liked to have done some recruiting in the Summer.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 13, 2012, 11:07:34 am »

>I think Aveline is Dwarmin exclusive. You know, I find it difficult for anyone to match Dwarmin's unpredecedented ability in making people uncomfortable while reading the RPing provided by his female characters, although I'm getting there. :P
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 13, 2012, 11:11:50 am »

>I think Aveline is Dwarmin exclusive. You know, I find it difficult for anyone to match Dwarmin's unpredecedented ability in making people uncomfortable while reading the RPing provided by his female characters, although I'm getting there. :P

I know what you mean. I could give it a shot, but every time I try to write something remotely romantic I get diabietes :P. My sachharine tolerance is low. If anyone feels like writing Aveline, go ahead. just make sure to look over dwarmin's previous posts to get a handle on what to wrtie and where to take it.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:13:37 am by Ardas »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 111