Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 111

Author Topic: You are King III: OOC thread  (Read 92254 times)

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
Re: You are King III: OOC thread
« Reply #990 on: August 29, 2012, 06:10:11 am »

here

I didn't think it was missed, I thought it was ignored, I have no self esteem guys.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: August 29, 2012, 06:52:19 am »

So.... when ais the big wedding for everyone? is the party still ongoing or are people already done with it? If so ,then I would like to have the duc and counts rolled to see how much land I bring in to the kingdom from Arendalis. Charles won't be happy, but he can deal with it. His ass is grass anyway.

I also think that cript is the only inactive noble so far. Azthor is still in the game I assume.
Thats 8 parcels up for grabs. anyone mind PMing him asking him about it?

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #992 on: August 29, 2012, 05:09:22 pm »

It would appear that here is a gate/bridges across the Arendal River, which seems to be guarded by either Westwatch or Altaregia. If this is so, then do I need to get permission to sail up to river to Stormstead?

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 29, 2012, 05:12:26 pm »

nope. unless specified, all travel is free and unrestricted.

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 29, 2012, 05:33:42 pm »

Expect some degree of inactivity from me, chances are that I will be stuck dealing with job interviews for a while.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 29, 2012, 05:44:43 pm »

It would appear that here is a gate/bridges across the Arendal River, which seems to be guarded by either Westwatch or Altaregia. If this is so, then do I need to get permission to sail up to river to Stormstead?

Westwatch, and it is assumed there is some sort of checkpoint but there's no reason your ship can't pass through provided you pay the tolls and register your entry (tolls are less than a crown, so there's no book-keeping - it is assumed you can pay).  You should be able to sail up to Stormstead and dock at the piers no problem.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 30, 2012, 08:18:17 pm »

Does anyone think I can use soemone as bait to lure out those Black Arrow Elf-sympathisers?
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 30, 2012, 11:06:12 pm »

Don't you insult archery! :I

Also, roll for Cold Drake Hunt?  :P

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 30, 2012, 11:09:46 pm »

Don't you insult archery! :I

Also, roll for Cold Drake Hunt?  :P

I'm just calling them Elf-sympathisers, due to their love of concealable shrubbery.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 31, 2012, 03:05:28 am »

Before I waste my time, traveling doesn't require a roll, I know this, but would traveling through the iron woods require one?  Since its wilderness.

As I've said before I plan on travelling to see my father in law cause I'm hoping something would happen, like him dying and my brother in law taking over kidnapping my wife and forcing me to escape back to wars end rally my army and request aid from other lords, or really anything besides shit not happening.  I'm just not sure how to express "roll to see if random event happens".  If I said (after maybe an intro), spend the next 2 weeks here that it would be over looked and nothing would happen.  I'm out in the boonies no one wants to talk to me and I have no reason to talk to anyone else, I kinda wanna do... something.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2012, 03:10:02 am »

So... you're fishing for a single-player campaign, based on your own single-player experiences, affecting your own single-player story?

Long Live United Forenia!

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 31, 2012, 05:09:06 am »

So... you're fishing for a single-player campaign, based on your own single-player experiences, affecting your own single-player story?

I'm fishing for something to do, your the priest guy right?  I'm still in town maybe we bump into each other.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 31, 2012, 08:48:25 am »

Before I waste my time, traveling doesn't require a roll, I know this, but would traveling through the iron woods require one?  Since its wilderness.

As I've said before I plan on travelling to see my father in law cause I'm hoping something would happen, like him dying and my brother in law taking over kidnapping my wife and forcing me to escape back to wars end rally my army and request aid from other lords, or really anything besides shit not happening.  I'm just not sure how to express "roll to see if random event happens".  If I said (after maybe an intro), spend the next 2 weeks here that it would be over looked and nothing would happen.  I'm out in the boonies no one wants to talk to me and I have no reason to talk to anyone else, I kinda wanna do... something.

Doing some rolls in a few hours, I'll see if I can't dovetail Cyrus into something interesting, aye?

Although if you want to involve yourself with the Messiah (yes I will do the Inquisitor post today) you could probably journey to the square, listen to what he has been saying and decide whether or not you believe him.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 31, 2012, 09:09:52 am »

Doing some rolls in a few hours, I'll see if I can't dovetail Cyrus into something interesting, aye?

Although if you want to involve yourself with the Messiah (yes I will do the Inquisitor post today) you could probably journey to the square, listen to what he has been saying and decide whether or not you believe him.

While your dovetailing cyrus, can you also add cyril in on some of that?  But yeah I may do that when I have some time.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:50 am »

Hey Iituem? I need this action backrolled:

Actions:
50 crowns are to be spent on the mine supports, as well as 10 crowns to dig the men out. Baron jool is to have his ownership of the mines stripped and rendered into Ursa's control. His fief and title are to divided up by the other nobles for their own taking.

Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 111