Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 111

Author Topic: You are King III: OOC thread  (Read 91996 times)

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
Re: You are King III: OOC thread
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 12:53:36 pm »

Ghaz, I'm watching you. Don't you dare to think I forgot about Suns!

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 12:57:02 pm »

Ghaz, I'm watching you. Don't you dare to think I forgot about Suns!

Quite.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 12:57:15 pm »

hey, i said i will resume it after exams and i will. And as i said before exams end on 24th. That very day if im not drunk i will continue it ;)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 01:17:42 pm »

I'm tempted to join, but I'll be out of town for a couple days as of later today, so I'll probably do so once I get back. Is there any sort of wiki for world/trait information yet? Don't quite remember how to do that business...  :-\

Also, mIRC finally stopped putting up with my shit after using it for 99 days, so I'll need to find a new IRC client before I can get on that.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2012, 02:05:48 pm »

The way I look at it, I might as well reserve the character even if I don't play right away...

Player: Iituem

(Desired) Position: Court Fool

Full Name: Fust Touchstone

Bio: House Touchstone sided on the losing side of the War of the Hounds and was duly stripped of titles, honours and lands by the Iron Queen.  Most of the members of the House that were not killed off in the war soon died of disease or 'accident' thereafter, but the second son Dondol Touchstone survived and managed to secret away some small remnant of the family fortune.  Dondol lived away the rest of his days in comfortable obscurity in Altaregia, talking to all who would listen about the glory of the old court and its majesties and of how much he would one day like to see that court again.

Dondol grew old and fat and never did visit court, but he did have a son to a woman of low birth but good heart.  After his wife died when Fuste was young, the elderly Dondol spent what fortune remained to tutor his son in the upbringing proper for a courtier, fully intending for Fust to witness court himself some day as the aide of some minor noble.  Fust had other ideas and paid more attention to the gossip of the streets and to dancing with young maidens than much of his studies, though he wished greatly to follow in the footsteps his father never took and go to court.

Shortly before the abdication of the Iron Queen, Dondol Touchstone died without ever seeing Court once in his entire life.  Fust sold up what remained of his father's possessions and moved away to the capital of Stormstead.  He had heard that the position of Court Fool had remained empty for some time, given the Iron Queen's temperament, and when the coronation day came Fust wondered if perhaps the new King would find some amusement in having as a Fool the last scion of a House that had once troubled his ancestors so...

A 22 year-old Adran with an affected hunch and silly walk and a slightly awkward family resemblance to several of the old noble lines, Conricht included.  Fust has a carefully managed disrespect for the king's vassals and a dear interest in rumour and gossip.  He typically wears the bright red jester's outfit typical for his profession.

Traits

+1 to Acrobatics
Fust spent his youth dancing, cartwheeling and leaping around for his own amusement.  He can also juggle and perform various minor tricks to amuse his liege.

+1 to Rumourmongering
Fust spends a great deal of time listening to the word on the street and the court, aiming to get the gossip a step ahead of everyone else.

+1 to History
Fust spent years with tutors and his father's lectures learning the history of Windheath.  As far as obscure historial minutiae are concerned, he is as good a target as anyone else.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2012, 02:10:53 pm »

I don't think you need a permission to join Iituem; I believe some are actually looking forward to your presence in Stormstead court.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2012, 03:31:10 pm »

I'm not actually sure if Skyrunner's character is half-Haegar since I lack the sheet, but it seems implied so correct me if I'm wrong.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 03:43:21 pm »

I think I should clarify my characters age and origin a bit more but I must ask question/s.

Does this take place right after the War of Hounds and if not, how many years?

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2012, 03:45:20 pm »

I think I should clarify my characters age and origin a bit more but I must ask question/s.

Does this take place right after the War of Hounds and if not, how many years?

It's been about 30 years since the war of hounds.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2012, 03:51:51 pm »

Well that takes a pickaxe into my profile lol

Give me some time to fix it.
<edit>
Alright I gave my profile a better bio.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:07:14 pm by knightedskull »

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2012, 05:32:48 pm »

I'm going to have a character up soon, but I'm going to wait until I'm certain I'll be able to commit some time to the game. The past few days have been rather hectic.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2012, 06:11:54 pm »

Since no-one answerd my previus post I'm assuming I'm in
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2012, 06:14:01 pm »

Thats a terrible assumption
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2012, 06:14:23 pm »

Since no-one answerd my previus post I'm assuming I'm in

You have to get an explicit "yes" to be accepted.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2012, 06:16:13 pm »

I had posted here and that post was manly to get peoples attention, shootandrun asked me something about my character sheet and If you had looked before you answerd you'd know that I had answerd it in this thread.
In denial of sanity...

and insanity
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 111