Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Attacking  (Read 877 times)

IIzTrollin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Attacking
« on: July 05, 2012, 07:49:01 pm »

is there a way to send soldiers out on attacks against other areas like goblins and such?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Attacking
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 07:51:17 pm »

Not yet. Thats the army-arc, which hasnt been started on yet.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

IIzTrollin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 08:32:17 pm »

aaww i listened to their last podcast and i thought he mentioned something about it

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »

The most recent post to the main page (Sites changing hands after World Gen has completed) is basically about the first step in getting that to work.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

IIzTrollin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 09:06:06 pm »

that will be cool when its works

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 09:09:17 pm »

aaww i listened to their last podcast and i thought he mentioned something about it
It's completely possible, even probable, that he talked about it in the last podcast. However the podcasts are currently focused on future content and the way the game is planned to go; as opposed to current content. It will be awesome when he finally gets around to doing it though.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.