Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: San Diego accidentally sets off entire fireworks stockpile in ~15 seconds.  (Read 2792 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

I'm certain there's some fireworks display aficionado rolling their eyes at all these people wanting 15 seconds of fireworks you can't even see the patterns of. No sophistication, sheesh.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'll take half a second of light that'll permanently blind me.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If it's sunny where you are PoH, you can do so right now!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

My local racetrack pretty much does this every year. Except the stands are only 150 feet away and the crowd frequently gets mortars pitched into the seating. Its hilariously dangerous and a lot of fun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

No way man, I'll still know that the sun will keep going for millions of years. That's the slowest fireworks show ever, and therefore the most boring.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

If you can make the sun explode, I'll look at that through binoculars. Nothing less will do.

Heliman

• Bay Watcher
  • I knew you were coming. Nonetheless, welcome.
    • View Profile

I was there for the fireworks show, I have to say it was hilarious.
Pages: 1 [2]