Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 287855 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #3210 on: October 06, 2013, 07:56:49 pm »

also..
Looks like you havent included the Extra TIC mod which makes Metallurgy metals compatible with the TCo Smelter.
I don't generally include super alpha mods.

It still fails with the same error. I'm going to try moving all my minecraft stuff, re-downloading the launcher, and trying again. I think it's worth noting that the highest forge release it shows for me is lower than the one you said to use.
What? There's only one version of forge in there and its 9.11.1.917. try redownloading.

you have a few item ID conflicts between Metallurgy Precious and Custom NPCs.
Yes, Custom NPCs have that issue with Metallurgy.
id conflicts are the easiest thing to fix, its not a problem.

I had previously installed forge, which I think is the problem. Again, I'm going to try some things.
The install instructions were written assuming a clean minecraft install. Anything else is up to you. :)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: October 06, 2013, 07:59:41 pm »

I guess the new Better Bows mod is out then.  :P
It is stable I swear! Except for if a skeleton happens to spawn...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: October 06, 2013, 08:00:10 pm »

also..
Looks like you havent included the Extra TIC mod which makes Metallurgy metals compatible with the TCo Smelter.
Ah but then why do you use Metallurgy if you don't use what makes both mods compatible?
Also, with that thing with Custom NPCs, It might be better to remove one of them.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 08:03:43 pm by Ultimuh »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: October 06, 2013, 08:01:15 pm »

also..

It still fails with the same error. I'm going to try moving all my minecraft stuff, re-downloading the launcher, and trying again. I think it's worth noting that the highest forge release it shows for me is lower than the one you said to use.
What? There's only one version of forge in there and its 9.11.1.917. try redownloading.

you have a few item ID conflicts between Metallurgy Precious and Custom NPCs.
Yes, Custom NPCs have that issue with Metallurgy.
id conflicts are the easiest thing to fix, its not a problem.

I had previously installed forge, which I think is the problem. Again, I'm going to try some things.
The install instructions were written assuming a clean minecraft install. Anything else is up to you. :)

"This version of CodeChickenCore does not support Minecraft 1.6.4."  :'(

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3214 on: October 06, 2013, 08:05:44 pm »

Fine, I'm taking metallurgy out since people can't stop bitching about either the way it messes with metals or its lack of compatibility.

EP: What version of codechickencore do you have installed? If its not 0.9.0.6 you did something wrong.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: October 06, 2013, 08:06:29 pm »

Ah but then why do you use Metallurgy if you don't use what makes both mods compatible?
Also, with that thing with Custom NPCs, It might be better to remove one of them.
They have config files you can modify to make them work together.
Item IDs are a little annoying because unlike Block IDs or Entity IDs they don't cause a crash, so you don't always notice them, but the past modpack we were playing on would have taken a few edits to get running well. Sorting these things out is just part of the business.

Also, if this Air Sigil isn't too annoying to use, I'm going to have to learn Blood Magics...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: October 06, 2013, 08:07:33 pm »

Fine, I'm taking metallurgy out since people can't stop bitching about either the way it messes with metals or its lack of compatibility.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Metallurgy, but without that specific mod, it will not work properly with Tinkerers Construct.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3217 on: October 06, 2013, 08:08:17 pm »

Remove "Metallurgy_3.2.3" and "KeithyUtils_1.2" from your client mods folder if you've already installed. If not, redownload the pack as I have updated it.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Metallurgy, but without that specific mod, it will not work properly with Tinkerers Construct.
Its fine, I've removed the problem.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: October 06, 2013, 08:10:52 pm »

By moving all existing minecraft folders somewhere else, I have managed to install it. So happy right now.

Edit: Also, I can log in, but I can't play on servers. *raises e-pitchfork* WE MUST DDoS NOTCH UNTIL HE REGRETS HE EVER EXISTED. Never mind the fact he isn't working on Minecraft anymore.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3219 on: October 06, 2013, 08:11:04 pm »

Keep checking http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

When the multiplayer session light turns green you'll probably be able to get in

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3220 on: October 06, 2013, 08:12:10 pm »

You may have to be quick. I got in but its been going up and down

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: October 06, 2013, 08:17:19 pm »

Well I would love to join right now, but I have that annoying thing called a life to attend to. I'll show up later today, after every node within a 2,000 block radius has been drained dry and bore holes litter a barren landscape. A single Silverwood tree will be left, surrounded by giant angry zombies and wisps. The few that survive will turn to blood magic with the hope it will save them... The fools.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3222 on: October 06, 2013, 08:18:12 pm »

Indeed. If the session server doesn't come back up soon I'll have to head to bed.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: October 06, 2013, 11:31:00 pm »

Sad to see the old world go. Don't think I'll be joining the new one any time soon. No hard feelings mind.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: October 07, 2013, 01:07:00 am »

In the process of discovering the wonders of thaumcraft 4, we discovered that wood is impossibly advanced for our mortal minds.
Spoiler: Basic TC4 Aspects (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 220