Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288052 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #3075 on: September 24, 2013, 06:04:31 pm »

I wouldn't mind an economy, though I would vote against protection plugins, due to them sometimes causing annoyances. I think we can not mess up the stuff of others. I can see it being useful just for claiming space so people know, but that can also be done with signs.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: September 24, 2013, 06:20:43 pm »

If we are taking suggestions for possible mods for future challenges, torches levers is a good mod that just adds a few minor but really nice items.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3077 on: September 24, 2013, 06:23:00 pm »

I wouldn't mind an economy, though I would vote against protection plugins, due to them sometimes causing annoyances. I think we can not mess up the stuff of others. I can see it being useful just for claiming space so people know, but that can also be done with signs.
By protection plugin, I was talking about being able to lock your private chests and such. Not claim land.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: September 24, 2013, 06:38:08 pm »

By protection plugin, I was talking about being able to lock your private chests and such. Not claim land.

Oh. That makes sense. It's just annoying when people claim land they don't end up using.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: September 24, 2013, 07:47:31 pm »

Is there any way to make it so that I can have both packs at the same time?
Install one to .minecraft. Look in the versions folder of the other one and compare it with that of the first one. If they are the same, you're good. If they are different, extract the versions folder to .minecraft. Next, name a folder somewhere anything you want. Specify this as the path for the associated launcher profile. Then, perform the steps listed in the install instructions, not bothering to copy the versions folder.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: September 24, 2013, 08:09:39 pm »

Is there any way to make it so that I can have both packs at the same time?
Specify this as the path for the associated launcher profile. Then, perform the steps listed in the install instructions, not bothering to copy the versions folder.
You lost me at this point.
When you adjust your Version to the copy of Forge as part of the installation, you'll see another option near the top of the Edit Profile page where you can essentially substitute something else for .minecraft. Then, just perform the installation there. The only difference is that since the Forge Version itself is part of the launcher and not the game itself, it must be installed in the .minecraft folder whether or not you are actually putting the game files there. Just change the path, install 1.6.2 there, copy all the things in the zip to the folder you specified as the path except the versions folder, and copy the versions folder into .minecraft.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: September 24, 2013, 08:10:49 pm »

Go to the launcher, click new profile, select version 1.6.2 and choose another directory. Run that new profile, then in that new directory there will be another clean install that you can edit.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: September 24, 2013, 08:29:02 pm »

The error you are getting isn't your fault, it is because the forge server is down. When it comes back up you will be able to run minecraft and it will automatically download the files it needs. You only have to wait it out.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: September 24, 2013, 10:45:12 pm »

that, that was the error I was getting, I fixed it by downloading forge from the forge website and running the installer, if the server is down that won't work though...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: September 24, 2013, 11:45:15 pm »

The new market district now has a second road system underground; generally directly under the current system. You can expand in that direction too.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: September 25, 2013, 12:53:47 pm »

Bluejello decided to become a tailor and I have made some slight alterations to the farm.
Also I have discovered how to make functional wells, using only 1 block.
It's been a productive day (in my opinion).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:09:11 pm by Ultimuh »

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:23 pm »

I think I've come up with a decision to create a shop/stall specializing in alternative medicine. I found somewhere I can get large quantities of poison buckets. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, amirite?

I'm not saying anyone has to patronize it (in the customer sense) or anything, but it might turn out nice.

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: September 25, 2013, 01:08:42 pm »

well, I have a weavery/leatherworks, will sell rope, string, leather armour, and a couple other odds n ends.  side effect of making my house look a lot better, at least the shop floor.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: September 25, 2013, 01:15:38 pm »

There's a pool of poison down in the mine. Go down the shaft, then take the first left at y12. Climb up the pile of gravel then look around.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: September 25, 2013, 02:06:32 pm »

It's just my opinion, but I think the town hall needs at least one office and a reception counter/room.
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 220