Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288811 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #2625 on: August 10, 2013, 03:26:46 pm »

Will you be adding the Modular Force Field System addon for Industrial Craft 2 anytime in the future? Link.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2626 on: August 10, 2013, 03:37:56 pm »

Will you be adding the Modular Force Field System addon for Industrial Craft 2 anytime in the future? Link.
I hadn't realized it was updated to 1.6.2. Yes I'll be adding it

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: August 10, 2013, 03:39:08 pm »

Ah, nice. I have plans for those force fields.

EDIT: Are custom texture packs allowed, or have they been disabled to prevent hacking?

EDITEDIT: I don't seem to be able to select the Forge Version of Minecraft. It does not appear in the dropdown.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:12:40 pm by Remuthra »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2628 on: August 10, 2013, 05:26:55 pm »

EDIT: Are custom texture packs allowed, or have they been disabled to prevent hacking?

EDITEDIT: I don't seem to be able to select the Forge Version of Minecraft. It does not appear in the dropdown.
If its not appearing then you didn't put the versions folder in the right place, or you forgot to close the launcher and reopen it.

Also I am disabling chickenchunk's chunkloaders. They are causing chunk resets for me. Use world anchors from railcraft, they seem to work fine.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: August 10, 2013, 05:33:59 pm »

If its not appearing then you didn't put the versions folder in the right place, or you forgot to close the launcher and reopen it.
Both of those don't appear to be the cause. Does the process only work in the default game folder? Does it only work properly in Windows?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2630 on: August 10, 2013, 05:41:27 pm »

Both of those don't appear to be the cause. Does the process only work in the default game folder? Does it only work properly in Windows?
I haven't tested it in a non-windows environment. Try placing the versions folder in the default game folder though.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: August 10, 2013, 05:45:49 pm »

I haven't tested it in a non-windows environment. Try placing the versions folder in the default game folder though.
That appears to be the problem. The minecraft launcher doesn't like me putting my vanilla files in .minecraft and the mod files in .yourscraft.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2632 on: August 10, 2013, 06:37:41 pm »

Woah, server just crashed. Buildcraft error. Looking at it now.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2633 on: August 10, 2013, 06:55:35 pm »

Okay figured it out. DO NOT EVER put buildcraft pipes next to gregtech machines right now. For whatever reason it hard crashes the server. I recovered it only by deleting all pipes. All of them. They are gone.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: August 10, 2013, 06:57:20 pm »

Okay figured it out. DO NOT EVER put buildcraft pipes next to gregtech machines right now. For whatever reason it hard crashes the server. I recovered it only by deleting all pipes. All of them. They are gone.
Is that directly next to them, or within a certain radius? What about other methods of item movement, such as vanilla hoppers? Is this a known issue with GregTech?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2635 on: August 10, 2013, 07:29:21 pm »

Is that directly next to them, or within a certain radius? What about other methods of item movement, such as vanilla hoppers? Is this a known issue with GregTech?
Directly adjacent, so that the pipe touches. I have an idea how to alleviate it and will test in a bit

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: August 10, 2013, 08:42:12 pm »

Directly adjacent, so that the pipe touches. I have an idea how to alleviate it and will test in a bit
For later testing, is it caused by the connection, or just by adjacency?

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: August 10, 2013, 11:15:18 pm »

Eh, just avoid both.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2638 on: August 10, 2013, 11:54:00 pm »

For later testing, is it caused by the connection, or just by adjacency?
I believe its caused by forestry using the buildcraft API incorrectly when drawing power.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: August 11, 2013, 12:34:47 am »

Alright, I give up. If you can teleport me to the overworld without wiping my inventory or the age I'm in, please do so.
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 220