Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288276 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #1530 on: December 17, 2012, 10:45:33 pm »

Have any of you seen what the logistics HUD glasses do? They are brilliant! I end up just stammering a bit for the last few minutes of my next video over the things. If you have a logistics system and have diamonds to burn I advise making a set of them.
   On another note, Forsaken, I think early this morning I managed to oops the server, its back up now but just to inform you what I was doing to cause it I was using one of those scroll things to auto place down a wisdom rune. I don't know if it was the rune itself, using a rune, or using the scroll thing that did it but I placed the rune and the server wasn't there anymore so I assume it was something I did as the timing was too perfect. I was going to post when the server went down but I got called away from the computer.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1531 on: December 18, 2012, 03:31:20 am »

On another note, Forsaken, I think early this morning I managed to oops the server, its back up now but just to inform you what I was doing to cause it I was using one of those scroll things to auto place down a wisdom rune. I don't know if it was the rune itself, using a rune, or using the scroll thing that did it but I placed the rune and the server wasn't there anymore so I assume it was something I did as the timing was too perfect. I was going to post when the server went down but I got called away from the computer.
I THINK it was using the scroll. There was a scroll placement event that threw an exception.

god damnit! Golems spawn way too common and are totally overpwoered!
It basically tore everything i had apart and made me die 50 times then lag out due to the lag caused by it throwing Ultimuh seemed to lag from it too.

Ill post pictures of my totally fucked home tomorrow. good night.
Sorry to hear about your house. Best bet with golems if you can't fight them yet is just to get away from them. If you damage them and destroy a block, they pull blocks from nearby to 'heal'.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1532 on: December 18, 2012, 03:50:46 am »

On the other hand that shiny block in their body tends to drop when you kill them and it can be something small like an iron or gold block but it can also be a diamond or emerald block.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: December 18, 2012, 04:05:52 am »

Just not if its made of your cosy house. I figured out how to kill it tho. I set my tree farm on fire and lured it out there.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: December 18, 2012, 04:58:19 am »

So I have been thinking about a certain mod called Minions.
It certainly would fit right in together with Thaumcraft, but I wonder about the compatibilities of this modpack.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: December 18, 2012, 07:11:44 am »

Just not if its made of your cosy house. I figured out how to kill it tho. I set my tree farm on fire and lured it out there.
A very dwarven aproach.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1536 on: December 18, 2012, 06:34:45 pm »

So I have been thinking about a certain mod called Minions.
It certainly would fit right in together with Thaumcraft, but I wonder about the compatibilities of this modpack.
I added it to my list along with a few others to look at when I do the next update.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: December 18, 2012, 08:44:35 pm »

And Mojang's login servers are down... AGAIN.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: December 19, 2012, 09:28:18 pm »

I'm starting to think that Mo's spawning algorithm is borked. The spawn rate of passive mobs from that mod is nearly zero. I see like, 2 goats, maybe a bee, then no Mo' creatures whatsoever for HOURS. Which is quite painful as I'm trying to find that freakin' Zebra to complete my horse collection :-/

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1539 on: December 20, 2012, 05:55:55 am »

I'm starting to think that Mo's spawning algorithm is borked. The spawn rate of passive mobs from that mod is nearly zero. I see like, 2 goats, maybe a bee, then no Mo' creatures whatsoever for HOURS. Which is quite painful as I'm trying to find that freakin' Zebra to complete my horse collection :-/
Hm. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit. Its on the default settings right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: December 20, 2012, 06:04:20 am »

I once walked around in a flat genned world with that mod on, and i saw nearly nothing for very long, then, boom, suddenly there was about a chunk filled with insects.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: December 20, 2012, 11:09:59 am »

Hm. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit. Its on the default settings right now.

Really? When I play SP on defaults I get zebras up the wazoo... it's almost ridiculous really. And forget it if you make a flat world :D you can't walk two steps without stepping on a baby panda.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: December 20, 2012, 11:22:41 am »

Random Number God really hates you guys.

And me too. Seeing how i was attacked by both socrpions and golems and ghosts everywhere at my farm. Wich is now an abandoned ruin.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: December 20, 2012, 12:11:29 pm »

Random Number God really hates you guys.

And me too. Seeing how i was attacked by both socrpions and golems and ghosts everywhere at my farm. Wich is now an abandoned ruin.

The problem is Passive Mobs. Hostile Mo' Creatures are just everywhere.

It's just that since last update, I'm finding way more BatHorses at night than I find regular horses at day. Read: zero horses.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: December 20, 2012, 12:33:45 pm »

Is the server down or something? Because I couldn't reach it the whole day.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 220