Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288219 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #1500 on: December 14, 2012, 07:20:44 pm »

What the hell Mojang?!

Maybe we can enable that Play Offline thing again?
Switched to offline mode for now.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: December 14, 2012, 07:35:37 pm »

I'm still getting Bad Login.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1502 on: December 14, 2012, 07:37:34 pm »

I'm still getting Bad Login.
looking into it now

Try now
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 07:39:09 pm by forsaken1111 »

bluejello

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: December 14, 2012, 08:21:43 pm »

hmm, now time to log in as other people :P

(serously, I will not.  also, it seems as though all of mojang is down except mojang.com  Don't feel like checking twitter to see what is happening/did happen.)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1504 on: December 14, 2012, 08:26:39 pm »

hmm, now time to log in as other people :P

(serously, I will not.  also, it seems as though all of mojang is down except mojang.com  Don't feel like checking twitter to see what is happening/did happen.)
If you did log in as someone else, its quite easy to track. And you'd get an IP ban for your trouble.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: December 14, 2012, 09:23:56 pm »

Hey, the Runic Dust mod apparently has been out for 1.4.5 for some time. Are we going to get it back?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1506 on: December 14, 2012, 09:24:57 pm »

Hey, the Runic Dust mod apparently has been out for 1.4.5 for some time. Are we going to get it back?
Yes, once I am able to update the server. I tried to before and people were playing and asked me to wait. I haven't had time to do so again yet. Its already in my update pack which will be applied probably this weekend.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: December 14, 2012, 10:08:09 pm »

Crashhhh.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1508 on: December 14, 2012, 10:10:16 pm »

Crashhhh.
Right. Well its another thaumcraft crash.

I'm going to go ahead and update.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1509 on: December 14, 2012, 10:39:10 pm »

Update updated

Client download: http://bit.ly/VHikIu

Currently updating OP. Steps to update are generally the same though.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: December 14, 2012, 10:57:19 pm »

Ok, last time I crashed I had just dived in the middle of several wither skeletons and blazes... hopefully I'll still be alive and won't lose my marvelous armor...

One nagging question: I and akhier found out that we can't make bee templates for any bees except for the most mundane ones. Even the cultivated and common are impossible to create. Do you know anything about that?

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1511 on: December 14, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

No the common you could, it was cultivated and end plus a great number of others you could not.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1512 on: December 14, 2012, 11:00:57 pm »

Ok, last time I crashed I had just dived in the middle of several wither skeletons and blazes... hopefully I'll still be alive and won't lose my marvelous armor...

One nagging question: I and akhier found out that we can't make bee templates for any bees except for the most mundane ones. Even the cultivated and common are impossible to create. Do you know anything about that?
that is an issue with extrabees. See if the update changed that. If not I will look into it more

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: December 15, 2012, 12:14:41 am »

that is an issue with extrabees. See if the update changed that. If not I will look into it more

Just tried with a cultivated one. No success.

Also it seems the extrabees machines reset with the update, they all lost their stored power and one lost all the stored blank templates. Weird.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1514 on: December 15, 2012, 03:40:05 am »

So yeah, the update has made me happy. First it gives me chunk loading turtles so I don't end up with a chunk loader floating in the middle of a 3x3 chunk area over a drop to bedrock. Then I find the liquid conduits work better for my lava system and to top it off it has portable liquid tanks, I have not done much with them but they seem to be basically the same as BC tanks except you can break them and they keep their liquid level though I don't know if they work with normal BC liquid pipes as I had changed out my system to conduit by the time I noticed them. So yeah I am glad we updated.

Oh and my 19 LP video of me playing on the server is up Here. It has my automatic ore processing system being shown off with me explaining how it works and why I did some of the things I did with it. If you have popped by my place and seen it and wondered how it worked the video is just that.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 220