Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288133 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #1470 on: December 11, 2012, 06:13:52 pm »

Not pictured, 5 more werewolves just off screen, one of whom set me on fire about 3 seconds later.
Don't look now but there are also Golems in the wilds. They're very tough but they drop valuable ore.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #1471 on: December 11, 2012, 06:14:46 pm »

I died a few times, launched the werewolves to the moon with my portal gun, and called it a night.
Finally got the Unified Thaumic Field Theory, so I can start getting the really nice toys tomorrow.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1472 on: December 11, 2012, 06:15:41 pm »

I died a few times, launched the werewolves to the moon with my portal gun, and called it a night.
Finally got the Unified Thaumic Field Theory, so I can start getting the really nice toys tomorrow.
Huh... the whole moon portal thing was supposed to be off. I mean I'm glad it helped you, but its also incredibly grieftastic.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 11, 2012, 06:16:10 pm »

Nah, grab them with the lift key then run forward and let go, flings them way far.
My cabbages!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1474 on: December 11, 2012, 06:17:14 pm »

Nah, grab them with the lift key then run forward and let go, flings them way far.
Aha. Well, glad it worked out for you.

Server is supposed to be difficult though. Losing is fun and all that.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: December 11, 2012, 06:19:41 pm »

I could have killed them normally, it's just that this was more fun. Miauw and I are pretty well stocked up by now.
My cabbages!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1476 on: December 11, 2012, 07:08:54 pm »

Is there something wrong with logistics pipes or do they just hate me? I just want to keep my magmacrucible stocked with netherrack. I have 2 chassis pipes, one connected to a chest and another to a hopper and they both show orange and green stripes meaning they are hooking up right. In the one for the chest I have an extractor module and the chest has netherrack. In the one connected to the hopper I have a passive supplier module and its set to supply a stack of netherrack. As far as I understand logistics pipes this should work. I have tried a couple modules and the base pipes as well and I have tried chest to chest as well as some other things like directly to the magmacrucible and currently a barrel. It doesn't work yet it should. Whats up with this? Did I do something wrong?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1477 on: December 11, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »

Is there something wrong with logistics pipes or do they just hate me? I just want to keep my magmacrucible stocked with netherrack. I have 2 chassis pipes, one connected to a chest and another to a hopper and they both show orange and green stripes meaning they are hooking up right. In the one for the chest I have an extractor module and the chest has netherrack. In the one connected to the hopper I have a passive supplier module and its set to supply a stack of netherrack. As far as I understand logistics pipes this should work. I have tried a couple modules and the base pipes as well and I have tried chest to chest as well as some other things like directly to the magmacrucible and currently a barrel. It doesn't work yet it should. Whats up with this? Did I do something wrong?
Put a provider pipe/module on the chest with the netherrack. Extractors modules are just upgraded wooden pipes, all they do is pump an item out with no routing. Providers will answer calls for an item to the network. For the pipe attached to the location you WANT netherrack you need to put a supplier pipe, not a passive supply module. Your setup might work in some cases but  its not really a great way to do what you need.

Supplier pipes will keep an inventory supplied and will send ACTIVE calls for an item across the network. Passive suppliers merely serve as a high priority route for an item which happens to enter the network.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1478 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:20 pm »

I have tried provider pipe/module on the chest and I have had supplier pipe on the place I want netherrack. I have tried pipes and modules. Its quite annoying
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1479 on: December 11, 2012, 07:18:54 pm »

I have tried provider pipe/module on the chest and I have had supplier pipe on the place I want netherrack. I have tried pipes and modules. Its quite annoying
Are you powering the network?

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: December 11, 2012, 07:21:54 pm »

I was going to suggest Project Zulu. But I'd also have to suggest disabling all the mob spawns because Mo' Creatures does it better :P

Still, some of the stuff looks pretty neat. And if you do decide to add it, I can give you a fully ID'd out config.
My cabbages!

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1481 on: December 11, 2012, 07:25:42 pm »

Going to go with no, how would one do this thing which was apperently added after I had last used it?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1482 on: December 11, 2012, 07:27:22 pm »

Going to go with no, how would one do this thing which was apperently added after I had last used it?
Build a Logistics Power Junction and power it with buildcraft or IC2 energy then plug any logistics pipe into the side and connect that via normal or logistics pipes to the rest of the pipe network.

Its a newish feature

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1483 on: December 11, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »

yeah that worked. thanks for the info

edit:works with barrels
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 07:33:13 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 220