Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288072 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #1425 on: December 07, 2012, 07:51:03 pm »

Yesterday I posted about blowing up a village. Well I recorded me doing it though most of the video is me priming all the dynamite so if you just want the explosion just skip to near the end.
   Also I was just on and it seems fine though I was lagging a good bit. Thinking about it now it might just have been my computer and the server is just temp so doesn't really matter. One thing to note is while I will wait till things have settled 3 of my mining turtles have once again reverted. Forsaken you can just stuff the 3 picks and the 6 enderchests in a chest near the holes whenever convient and I will wait till things are stable to fix them.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1426 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:58 pm »

Yesterday I posted about blowing up a village. Well I recorded me doing it though most of the video is me priming all the dynamite so if you just want the explosion just skip to near the end.
   Also I was just on and it seems fine though I was lagging a good bit. Thinking about it now it might just have been my computer and the server is just temp so doesn't really matter. One thing to note is while I will wait till things have settled 3 of my mining turtles have once again reverted. Forsaken you can just stuff the 3 picks and the 6 enderchests in a chest near the holes whenever convient and I will wait till things are stable to fix them.
Evil. Just watched it, got a good laugh.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1427 on: December 07, 2012, 08:24:41 pm »

Temp Server is down. I am transferring the world file up to the final server. 20 minutes or so

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:25 pm »

We're keeping our progress from the temp server right?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1429 on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:45 pm »

We're keeping our progress from the temp server right?
Yep, thats why I'm transferring the world up.

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: December 07, 2012, 08:28:56 pm »

Excellent.

You're just hitting Reload over and over aren't you?

8)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1431 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29:40 pm »

Excellent.

8)
Nah, I'm subscribed to the thread so it email alerts me which trips a rule that pops up a notification in my sidebar.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: December 07, 2012, 08:37:53 pm »

Excellent.

8)
Nah, I'm subscribed to the thread so it email alerts me which trips a rule that pops up a notification in my sidebar.

That can be abused in so many ways. :p
Or rather.. one way... but still.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1433 on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:43 pm »

Excellent.

8)

That can be abused in so many ways. :p
Or rather.. one way... but still.
I don't see how. Additional replies won't send more notifications, its binary. Either there is a new message in the thread or there is not. :P

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1434 on: December 07, 2012, 08:50:24 pm »

I do about the same thing myself with a firefox addon. Though you say it pops up a notification in your sidebar, what exactly do you mean by this and how fast does it detect a new email because what I currently use only checks once a minute.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1435 on: December 07, 2012, 08:58:43 pm »

Server is back up. New address is: muse.dyndns.tv (just type that in, it routes you to the IP. May again show up as 'cannot reach server' but should let you connect anyway.)

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1436 on: December 07, 2012, 10:52:12 pm »

Okay, seems the server might be down and I think it is my fault. If we have not updated the server then my wood golem probably was intelligent(I did not mean to but I probably just enchanted the golem cores all at once and straw golems are best when smart) and that was causing crashes at some point.

Edit: The wood golem is at my village trading center if someone else needs to take care of it. Its behind the thing near the LOL someone randomly put in my age and I covered with sandstone.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 11:16:04 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1437 on: December 07, 2012, 11:23:51 pm »

Okay, seems the server might be down and I think it is my fault. If we have not updated the server then my wood golem probably was intelligent(I did not mean to but I probably just enchanted the golem cores all at once and straw golems are best when smart) and that was causing crashes at some point.

Edit: The wood golem is at my village trading center if someone else needs to take care of it. Its behind the thing near the LOL someone randomly put in my age and I covered with sandstone.
Alright. Everyone update to Thaumcraft 3.0g (http://adf.ly/FU4aW)

Just remove the old thaumcraft file from your mod folder and put that one in. I'll do a proper update later but doing this out of cycle update to see if we can fix the wood golem thing.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1438 on: December 07, 2012, 11:28:33 pm »

Okay seems to be working fine. Sorry for the trouble.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1439 on: December 07, 2012, 11:29:43 pm »

Okay seems to be working fine. Sorry for the trouble.
No worries. Glad I saw it before I went to bed.. which is happening now. If anyone posts saying they can't get in, remind them to update thaumcraft. Tomorrow I'll do a new client pack.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 220