Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288423 times)

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Servers
« Reply #780 on: September 05, 2012, 11:39:18 am »

Its not really a problem, I just built too big. If I want more mining done (probably won't need it) I can make another quarry.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #781 on: September 05, 2012, 11:42:06 am »

Its not really a problem, I just built too big. If I want more mining done (probably won't need it) I can make another quarry.
You can easily make 3-4 mirrored but separate quarries which are all controlled from the same computer wirelessly.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #782 on: September 05, 2012, 12:19:04 pm »

I am not using a computer, I am(will be) using RP logic.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 05, 2012, 12:23:30 pm »

Use transmitters for each command.
Use 4 recievers with the same frequency so the command is mirrored 4 times.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #784 on: September 05, 2012, 12:34:15 pm »

Use transmitters for each command.
Use 4 recievers with the same frequency so the command is mirrored 4 times.
Yeah that is what I meant. Doesn't matter what control system you're using, you can make it wireless and send the commands to multiple quarries so they all work in concert

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 05, 2012, 01:08:29 pm »

weren't there are problem with wireless on frames crashing the server?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 05, 2012, 01:11:19 pm »

No, they only crashed alway.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: September 05, 2012, 01:15:49 pm »

*starts working on robotic control room*

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #788 on: September 05, 2012, 01:23:18 pm »

Because you all seem to like the computer controlled quarry idea let me show you what I have done in the past with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhz2e0GBCCI
   Basically I have done it already so now I want to do it with redstone logic though I will be using wireless redstone for the shutoff switch so I can do it from base.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: September 05, 2012, 10:52:36 pm »

Work on the S.S.(Space Ship) Frivolity shall begin soon
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: September 06, 2012, 09:53:57 am »

Joined this for the first time in months. Map has been reset and theres a fabolous city "Twelve Sands"
Im too scared of building there D: Its safe and all, but i cant build pretty enough to match the levels of awesome in that city.
Ill proably make some hidden secret underground base somewhere, because that's totally original..

Also loaned a few resources from HiddenNinja, nothing ore or anything, just 32 cobble and 12 plank, a stone sword, pick and shovel.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #791 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55:34 am »

Joined this for the first time in months. Map has been reset and theres a fabolous city "Twelve Sands"
Im too scared of building there D: Its safe and all, but i cant build pretty enough to match the levels of awesome in that city.
Ill proably make some hidden secret underground base somewhere, because that's totally original..

Also loaned a few resources from HiddenNinja, nothing ore or anything, just 32 cobble and 12 plank, a stone sword, pick and shovel.
You can grab any empty lot in Twelve Sands to build, or you can help out with the new project Sky City in the ocean age. The ages are accessible via the nexus, which has a portal in Twelve Sands.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: September 06, 2012, 10:08:45 am »

You can grab any empty lot in Twelve Sands to build, or you can help out with the new project Sky City in the ocean age. The ages are accessible via the nexus, which has a portal in Twelve Sands.

Nah, i got blown up after making no progress on anything. That sparked a ragequit.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #793 on: September 06, 2012, 10:14:02 am »

If/when you come back I can give you some good gear to start out with.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #794 on: September 06, 2012, 10:46:34 am »

Seriously, we can probably get you a quant suit. There is a chest of free UU and it actually fills up completely sometimes. Its like there was a box of free money somewhere and people are just walking by it.

Oh and to everyone in general, for the last couple days I have been making a horizontal quarry with frames and been saying that it will leave behind a nice tunnel of stone brick. Here is how I plan to do that part
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:51:23 am by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 220