Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288256 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Servers
« Reply #330 on: July 28, 2012, 11:09:58 am »

Got on earlier but for some reason what I was saying in chat wasn't showing up so I logged off :D
Yeah, the chat thing is a bug in mystcraft. They already know about it and will fix it soon. For now we have an IRC channel which I put in the first post

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #331 on: July 28, 2012, 11:26:16 am »

No...

Try it now.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #332 on: July 28, 2012, 12:44:36 pm »

Join the IRC and go west!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 28, 2012, 01:20:36 pm »

Just go to the quakenet website and use the webchat. mIRC is insecure and shitty.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 28, 2012, 01:25:57 pm »

Yeah, its confusing at first.
The webchat is a little buggy, but its better then mIRC

EDIT: installed the pack, but i'm getting a conflicting ID (i think)

Spoiler: errorlog (click to show/hide)

How do i fix this?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:50:26 am by miauw62 »

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 29, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »

The contest area is ready! Ask forsaken1111 in the IRC to give you access.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 29, 2012, 03:53:53 pm »

PLEASE turn on NEI items for contestants. If you can trust us not to take items out, then I'm sure you can trust us not to take them out after spawning them. It would make it FAR easier and faster to build this stuff, and doing it like this is frankly a HUGE pain just to get the items needed to start building.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #337 on: July 29, 2012, 05:55:08 pm »

PLEASE turn on NEI items for contestants. If you can trust us not to take items out, then I'm sure you can trust us not to take them out after spawning them. It would make it FAR easier and faster to build this stuff, and doing it like this is frankly a HUGE pain just to get the items needed to start building.
Its not supposed to be easy. I spared you the pain of MINING the resources, why are you complaining? If you can't be arsed to PRESS A BUTTON to get a stack of material, I'm not sure what else I can do for you.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2012, 05:29:31 am »

XCompWiz has released a fix to Mystcraft which should re-enable server chat. I will apply it when I get home and will send out instructions on updating your client. For those of you using MultiMC it's pretty easy. :)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2012, 06:06:12 am »

I'm surprised that they managed to fuck up chat.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2012, 07:39:26 am »

Speaking of Mystcraft problems, I managed to break the Nexus.

A creeper spawned and while I was turning to go back to Twelve Sands it blew up behind me, destroying all the portals.

Attempts to repair it are going to be "fun".
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2012, 07:41:07 am »

Do you have the linkbooks?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #342 on: July 30, 2012, 07:43:00 am »

Well its fortunate for you guys that the new mystcraft has a tpx admin command allowing me to teleport people into or out of ages, and I had the foresight to keep the descriptive books safe. :)

If you are trapped in the nexus you'll have to wait until I get home, unless someone else wants to come rescue you. You'll have to make them a platform to land on though, and then they can bring you a link book to the overworld.

I think I might put in a mob defense station for the nexus.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 30, 2012, 07:51:13 am »

Welp, me and Darkchaos both died of lag while trying to repair the nexus. Like the idiot I am, I logged out, so you'll have to make me a new battery for the forcefield. You should probably rollback him at such a time as you log out.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 30, 2012, 11:29:40 am »

Its not supposed to be easy. I spared you the pain of MINING the resources, why are you complaining? If you can't be arsed to PRESS A BUTTON to get a stack of material, I'm not sure what else I can do for you.
It's more that I can't be arsed using the materials, getting materials you don't provide, making machines, getting the machines to make the things I need, finally assamble it then realise that what I'm doing would require so much of this that it's not worth doing anyway. If we have to use this frankly terrible system because you refuse to just spawn in materials for the building, then I honestly can't be assed building with it. I quit the contest.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 220