Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288229 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #300 on: July 27, 2012, 11:21:30 am »

We should have infinite glass and diamonds for the wires once the contest is done.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 27, 2012, 11:21:42 am »

Buildcraft 3 is not included because its not SMP-ready

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2012, 12:30:37 pm »

I don't have an energy link mod but forestry does have electrical engines which convert IC2 EU to buildcraft MJ
Awh. Energy links is only limited to what you input so unless you take care it will burn power extremely fast. The electrical engines provides too little.
The electrical engines can be modified with circuit boards to provide a huge amount of MJ output...

As for the versions, I'm going to do up a new client pack tonight/tomorrow anyway so don't worry too much

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #303 on: July 27, 2012, 12:38:02 pm »

I am not quite away at the moment but when does the Megaproject contest start or has it and I just don't remember?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #304 on: July 27, 2012, 12:39:16 pm »

I am not quite away at the moment but when does the Megaproject contest start or has it and I just don't remember?
The plan was to start on Monday.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 27, 2012, 12:45:14 pm »

Forsaken, did you test the new TFC already? I would like to play on the server with it.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #306 on: July 27, 2012, 12:47:08 pm »

Forsaken, did you test the new TFC already? I would like to play on the server with it.
Didn't have a chance to last night, I only got about 45 minutes of free time. I will tonight.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 27, 2012, 01:01:27 pm »

Okay, thanks! :D

EDIT:
Gonna watch a movie on tv now, so i wont come on tonight.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:11:32 pm by miauw62 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #308 on: July 27, 2012, 03:12:26 pm »

Briggsy16
Ivefan
Electronics
darkchaos

Whitelisted!

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 27, 2012, 04:34:12 pm »

We should have infinite glass and diamonds for the wires once the contest is done.
hmm...
Also a quick note, access to each site will be restricted to only the contestant working there, and any removal of resources from the sites for personal use will result in disqualification and corrective action.
What about removal of resources for public use (power grid, upgrading public workshop, public ore processing, etc)?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #310 on: July 27, 2012, 04:53:59 pm »

Resources on contest sites are for contest use only. If it is abused I will simply disqualify whoever does it.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 27, 2012, 05:01:41 pm »

Forsaken, can you rollback my inventory to some time earlier today? That lavadeath suffered by me and fivex was completely out of my control and, conforming to your rule, it was caused by the chunk loading glitch.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #312 on: July 27, 2012, 05:12:45 pm »

Forsaken, can you rollback my inventory to some time earlier today? That lavadeath suffered by me and fivex was completely out of my control and, conforming to your rule, it was caused by the chunk loading glitch.
Got you your stuff.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #313 on: July 27, 2012, 05:35:05 pm »

The TFC server is up again.

To join, you will need to install the following, in order, into the .jar of a fresh copy of minecraft:

Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
Player API 1.5
TFCraft Client B2 Build 47e
Smart Moving Client for Modloader
Render Player API 1.3
TFC Resources

The smart moving and render player API aren't required, but recommended.

Connection info: muse.dyndns.tv:25501

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #314 on: July 27, 2012, 09:17:48 pm »

Server is up after 2 hours of work.

Changes:

Updated all mods to the latest version with the exception of NEI, which requires Forge 160+. I did not update that because forge 160+ breaks IC2, so we kept the same NEI version.

Additions/Removals:

Thermal Expansion mod has been added.

Dimensional Anchor mod has been removed. Apologies to anyone who used it, but we have teleport tethers now in addition to world anchors. We don't need 3 mods that do the same thing.

Also, I thing I have fixed some Smart Moving's issues when crawling and interacting with water. It works much much better now.

The new client pack is here: http://bit.ly/ForsakenPack72712 (Bit.ly is only for stat-tracking purposes, there is no ad link)

Start with a clean download of minecraft!
Delete Meta-Inf from your minecraft.jar
Everything in the JAR folder goes into your minecraft.jar
Everything in the .minecraft folder goes into your .minecraft folder, overwriting anything already there.

That pack contains everything you need to connect.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 220