Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288044 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #210 on: July 23, 2012, 07:35:10 am »

Oh, if anyone sees my house and thinks it looks like a crapshack, then don't worry, I'm still in the process of building it.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2012, 04:30:32 pm »

The upgrade is a success!

To update your client, install these three mods:

Nuclear Control
Modular ForceField System
Buildcraft Additional Pipes

Then please place these two files into your \.minecraft\config folder: MFFS NC

and this file into your .minecraft\buildcraft\config folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a79sfilvnbstjj0/AdditionalPipes.cfg

To fix the bug with iron chests I have disabled the crafting of blowgun darts for now, until I work out how best to fix it. No more nearly free iron chests!

Server is up!

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2012, 05:55:50 pm »

Special Reward!? HOT DAMN!

All hail forsaken! ;)

EDIT:
The rules for this server:

1. Do not make mystcraft worlds. All worlds will be created by me and registered so that I can keep track of them. Any world not created by me will be subject to random deletion.

Rule number one I totally misinterpreted... I should have rechecked when I first thought about making worlds but all I could remember was that last sentence. No skin off my nose if they're deleted, but that's the sentence that stuck... Oopsies. Sorry :O
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:37:39 pm by Tylui »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #213 on: July 24, 2012, 05:10:33 am »

I've begun digging infrastructure tunnels beneath the roads. The tunnels will be 3x3 and we can run any wiring or pipes through them as needed. If anyone wants to continue digging them while I am away, feel free

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 24, 2012, 05:21:01 am »

I've begun digging infrastructure tunnels beneath the roads. The tunnels will be 3x3 and we can run any wiring or pipes through them as needed. If anyone wants to continue digging them while I am away, feel free

We should make sure the cables are glass fibre ones, to allow for better machines or people connecting to the grid.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #215 on: July 24, 2012, 05:22:37 am »

We should make sure the cables are glass fibre ones, to allow for better machines or people connecting to the grid.
Fine with me, if we can find the diamonds... I'm not actually setting up the power grid just yet so if anyone else wants to work that a bit they can. I was just digging out the tunnels. I still only have a batpack and drill so I should probably take some time today and upgrade my tools.

Edit: I forgot to mention that materials will be provided on request for the megaproject participants. Said materials to be used ONLY for the contest! The purpose here is to build a few things which are useful to the people on the server and look as amazing as possible.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:44:48 am by forsaken1111 »

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 24, 2012, 07:03:52 am »

In that case, I'll be rebuilding my HV panel factory. 1x hv panel, 1x MFSU, 30x Auto Crafting Table mkII, 61x Retriever, 30x Retrievulator, 1x Sorter, 2x Electric Furnace, 2xMacerator, 1x Extractor, 1x Mass Fab, 4x Recycler, 4x Timer, 18x Transformer upgrade, (9xN)x Overclocker upgrade, 1x complete RP2 computer (with RAM module and 4 IO expanders), 5x diamond chest, and a couple stacks of red alloy wire and pneumatic tubes, please? This is just what I need off the top of my head, I'll edit more in as I think of it.

(I made all of that legit in the first server by the way)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #217 on: July 24, 2012, 07:10:45 am »

In that case, I'll be rebuilding my HV panel factory. 1x hv panel, 1x MFSU, 30x Auto Crafting Table mkII, 61x Retriever, 30x Retrievulator, 1x Sorter, 2x Electric Furnace, 2xMacerator, 1x Extractor, 1x Mass Fab, 4x Recycler, 4x Timer, 18x Transformer upgrade, (9xN)x Overclocker upgrade, 1x complete RP2 computer (with RAM module and 4 IO expanders), 5x diamond chest, and a couple stacks of red alloy wire and pneumatic tubes, please? This is just what I need off the top of my head, I'll edit more in as I think of it.

(I made all of that legit in the first server by the way)
Heh, well we will see. The point of this is to build awesome looking useful stuff for the people on the server, not mass-produce everything we will ever need. We'll be providing chests full of basic resources for use in the contest, accessible only by the contestant, and you will have to make those materials into whatever you need. Anything you build will be publicly accessible and must be useful to the public. If you make a factory to produce HV panels, that's fine but the town will have to gather and supply the materials to make those panels after the contest.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 24, 2012, 07:13:31 am »

Factories in IC2 tend to be mass fab based, and he is using a mass fab, so it'd just be "HV panels go into chests and anyone can take/use them".

I wish I could join, but I can't install if I don't know what the mods are, Forsaken. :P
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2012, 07:15:45 am »

I wish I could join, but I can't install if I don't know what the mods are, Forsaken. :P
I provided a package of all the mods...

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2012, 07:18:52 am »

The only thing I saw was the .jar installer which, as stated about two pages ago, hates my face and won't work.

You said you'd get a list of the mods and never got back to me.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2012, 07:22:36 am »

The only thing I saw was the .jar installer which, as stated about two pages ago, hates my face and won't work.

You said you'd get a list of the mods and never got back to me.
This post: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=112705.msg3466594#msg3466594

That has a mod list and a link to an install pack with all of the mods + what to drop in the .jar

and This post: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=112705.msg3470234#msg3470234

has the 3 mods I just added plus config files

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2012, 07:50:24 am »

Okay, got everything sorted and(hopefully) working. Now, can you whitelist me?

In-game name is hiddenninja.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2012, 07:54:33 am »

Heh, well we will see. The point of this is to build awesome looking useful stuff for the people on the server, not mass-produce everything we will ever need. We'll be providing chests full of basic resources for use in the contest, accessible only by the contestant, and you will have to make those materials into whatever you need. Anything you build will be publicly accessible and must be useful to the public. If you make a factory to produce HV panels, that's fine but the town will have to gather and supply the materials to make those panels after the contest.
Does this mean you're outlawing mass fabricators, or...?
(My plan was to generate UU matter, then convert it into raw materials automatically.)
I believe someone did a rough calculation; if this beast is only supplied with 512 eu/t, it will still take several days to make one hv panel.

Oh, and unless those chests are diamond and refilled at least daily, you'd be severely limiting the scope of any 'mega'project.

(Note to self: add 15x lava bucket, 1x water bucket, and 30x block breakers to the shopping list...)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2012, 07:58:23 am »

Okay, got everything sorted and(hopefully) working. Now, can you whitelist me?

In-game name is hiddenninja.
I will do when I get home, sure.

Does this mean you're outlawing mass fabricators, or...?
(My plan was to generate UU matter, then convert it into raw materials automatically.)
I believe someone did a rough calculation; if this beast is only supplied with 512 eu/t, it will still take several days to make one hv panel.

Oh, and unless those chests are diamond and refilled at least daily, you'd be severely limiting the scope of any 'mega'project.

(Note to self: add 15x lava bucket, 1x water bucket, and 30x block breakers to the shopping list...)
Not outlawing anything, I thought by factory you meant something that took resources and turned them into panels. A matter generator is fine too. I guarantee you will have plenty of resources.

Also a quick note, access to each site will be restricted to only the contestant working there, and any removal of resources from the sites for personal use will result in disqualification and corrective action.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 220