Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 287971 times)

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #135 on: July 19, 2012, 11:33:12 am »

Forsaken, could you PM me the servery things? I sent you a PM but I guess you didn't notice it.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2012, 11:34:06 am »

Forsaken, could you PM me the servery things? I sent you a PM but I guess you didn't notice it.
I have a few PMs to respond to just haven't had the time. I will get them to you now.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 19, 2012, 11:48:20 am »

'Kay, thanks. Looking at what's been posted here, fun should be had. I'll try not to screw over too many people while I'm learning Mystcraft :P
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2012, 11:58:33 am »

'Kay, thanks. Looking at what's been posted here, fun should be had. I'll try not to screw over too many people while I'm learning Mystcraft :P
S'ok. I'm already planning out in my head what I want when I eventually reboot the server or start a new instance. Probably I will retain more control over creation of mystcraft worlds for one thing, and will encourage everyone to do the majority of their building in the overworld. We'll set up an actual city with designated plots for each person and then you can either build up/down or make portals to extend your home into a mystcraft world.

I probably will include all of the major mods I have now along with a few others (like smart moving if I can get it working!) and I will provide some basic things for free, such as a mailbox for each plot. Still working all of that out, and even once I do it I won't bring down the current server.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »

WELP, there goes that plan.

My computer hates the shit out of .jar files and I haven't been able to run them in a long time. Can links be provided for all the mods instead so poor people like me can download/install individually?

For troubleshooting, it says "could not find the main class: D:\Forsaken Pack\Forsaken Pack\Installer-v0.4.2

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #140 on: July 19, 2012, 12:07:51 pm »

WELP, there goes that plan.

My computer hates the shit out of .jar files and I haven't been able to run them in a long time. Can links be provided for all the mods instead so poor people like me can download/install individually?

For troubleshooting, it says "could not find the main class: D:\Forsaken Pack\Forsaken Pack\Installer-v0.4.2
I'll get you the mods in a bit, sure.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 19, 2012, 12:09:00 pm »

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to get it set up and working in a while.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 19, 2012, 01:57:54 pm »

So we got a bloomery, zinc chisel and zinc scythe. 5 zinc ore remaining, which isn't enough for an ingot.

We need copper along with either gold or tin to finally advance to the stage where we can make use of our massive hematite vein.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2012, 02:39:36 pm »

I tried joining but if i use the TFC build 45, the game crashes when creating a world or joining one, and if i use the build 46c, the game crashes when launching minecraft. By crashing i mean either the window goes black and nothing happens, or i get a "saving chunks" screen forever. That's with Modloader, Forge 3.3.7.135, Player API client 1.5 and Smart moving 9.4.2.

Any ideas ?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2012, 02:43:22 pm »

I tried joining but if i use the TFC build 45, the game crashes when creating a world or joining one, and if i use the build 46c, the game crashes when launching minecraft. By crashing i mean either the window goes black and nothing happens, or i get a "saving chunks" screen forever. That's with Modloader, Forge 3.3.7.135, Player API client 1.5 and Smart moving 9.4.2.

Any ideas ?

Modloader and Forge don't play nice together. Forge can be used instead, it does pretty much the same thing and more.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2012, 02:45:44 pm »

Don't install modloader at all. You should only really need forge, player API, TFC, and smart moving

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2012, 02:58:32 pm »

I haven't had any problems with ModLoader and Forge not playing nicely. I've even got NEI and Rei's installed and everything works just fine with everything else.

Also, we havehad enough gunpowder for one piece of TNT. I was going to blow off some steam at our lack of copper by blowing a hole in my strip mine. The sand and gunpowder were in the crafting table and my mouse was on the TNT when I realized something. One little thing. No flint and steel. A quick check of NEI reveals that we can make levers.

I don't think we're meant to use TNT. I don't recall what type of rock I was blowing up, but it gave me some of the appropriate rock and cobblestone. Rock serves the same function of cobblestone and there's no other method of getting an item with cobblestone in its name at the moment.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2012, 02:59:50 pm »

Not a big deal because if you place the cobble and then mine it again you should get the rock.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2012, 04:19:51 pm »

Any ideas ?

Modloader and Forge don't play nice together. Forge can be used instead, it does pretty much the same thing and more.
Don't install modloader at all. You should only really need forge, player API, TFC, and smart moving

Well i tried every possible thing and it didn't work (same issues). Even without smart moving and modloader, my build 45 still crashes on world creation and my build 46.c still crashes on loading the game. This is on Windows 7, fresh minecraft install. My guess is that i have a wonky TFC version or something.

Edit : aha ! finally figured it out ! my forge version wasnt the proper one. I'll try joining now.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:10:43 pm by Sirian »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2012, 05:05:42 pm »

Just to let those in the heavy mod server that wants propolis, behind the IC2 room a bit across the river there is 5 apiaries with jungle bees in them(I need to automate them but other then that have fun)

Edit: I plan to finish my autocircuit crafter but after that I think I may do a little video for my channel showing my stuff. If anyone has anything specific they don't want shown or want me to show i would be willing to hear you out and take your words into consideration when I do my video.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:39:46 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 220