Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 287885 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2012, 10:13:14 am »

Mh, i have lost intrest in playing on the server.
Pretty much everything that i feel is worth doing is done, and most of the things i helped with are in ruins :(

EDIT:

Well, except for the huge statue of hamstone i was planning to do, but meh.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 10:20:26 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2012, 10:32:42 am »

Mh, i have lost intrest in playing on the server.
Pretty much everything that i feel is worth doing is done, and most of the things i helped with are in ruins :(

EDIT:

Well, except for the huge statue of hamstone i was planning to do, but meh.
This is partially why I have my own age and am building my own versions of stuff like the autosmelter, doing my own projects helps me stay interested.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2012, 10:49:00 am »

My latest project after converting the Mr. Fusion is to make a power source to fuel the energy needs for my Mass Generator. I intend to have it producing at the maximum possible speed while using free energy, and then I can just transmute any items I ever need.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2012, 10:52:06 am »

I go with a see a need fill a need kind of thing with a few personal side projects on the side. At the moment I have a goal of a room of my house in every town and the nether, make a redstone engine crafting device using RP2 and no pipes, and I just finished making an obsidian generator that is making obsidian for public use. The enderchest colors for the ob gen chest is Black Red Black and there is a chest setup in the chest area of the IC2 room.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2012, 09:25:27 pm »

http://ibm5100.net/redpower/basic/
^BASIC os for rp2 computers w/ some file system stuff as well as direct pixel access. Gonna be trying that tomorrow for an alternative (see also: usable) OS instead of FORTH OS. So hopefully readable code and useful computers in the near future. :D

Direct pixel access = vidja games in our minecraft, hehehe :D

Edit: Hrm, it seems the file for that OS is about 14k. Forsaken, if you could please follow the instructions in Step 2 of that page to install it from their file, it would save me a lot of trouble. :)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 09:33:05 pm by alway »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2012, 04:44:52 am »

We can has pong?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2012, 07:00:07 am »

I should be back on tonight to replace the failed Mr. Fusion with a recycle/scrapbox/crap/chest setup.

You put in your items, it automatically puts the stuff from the scrap boxes into a chest.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2012, 07:02:49 am »

I should be back on tonight to replace the failed Mr. Fusion with a recycle/scrapbox/crap/chest setup.

You put in your items, it automatically puts the stuff from the scrap boxes into a chest.
Mr. Recycler?

If someone is able to SCIENCE up some coffee plants we could make a Mr. Coffee as well.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2012, 11:46:18 am »

forsaken1111, could you please up the maximum private WRCBE channels to 100 (from 50)? I'm trying to make a HV panel machine, but it's a lot easier to use a bunch of wireless redstone channels than a ton of separate bundled cables.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2012, 01:12:39 pm »

forsaken1111, could you please up the maximum private WRCBE channels to 100 (from 50)? I'm trying to make a HV panel machine, but it's a lot easier to use a bunch of wireless redstone channels than a ton of separate bundled cables.
Will do when I get home.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2012, 01:37:01 pm »

What was Mr. Fusion as built?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2012, 01:41:32 pm »

What was Mr. Fusion as built?

It was going to recycle things and burn the scrap, but scrap burning was disabled.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2012, 05:47:37 pm »

The great news: I'm done (enough) with the 2nd stage of the HV-panel-tron! (The bit that converts UU matter into basic-ish resources)
The good news: I've proven that it's impossible to be eternally trapped in my HV-panel-o-matic void age.
The bad news: -1 quantumsuit and almost complete set of electric tools. I stupidly decided to just save some time and jump up to the second level with my boots, rather than strap on my jetpack. I (obviously) glitched off the edge and fell into the void before I could put the jetpack on. >.<
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 05:49:31 pm by Peewee »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2012, 06:04:14 pm »

I never free jump with quantum jumps in a void world cause that will always happen eventually. I tend to build in such ages with the minimum of stuff on me at any one time. The good thing is since its a void world as long as you have it always day then monsters won't spawn to gank you in generally except inside things  that are covered and have enough space.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2012, 06:17:24 pm »

I usually don't either, but mistakes happen.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 220