Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288867 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Forsaken's Gaming Servers
« Reply #2550 on: August 01, 2013, 07:21:12 am »

Oh, okay then. Consider my dreams uncrushed. Now I can't wait to play on there... actually that's even worse now. Stop messing with my emotions Forsaken D:

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2551 on: August 01, 2013, 07:22:49 am »

Oh, okay then. Consider my dreams uncrushed. Now I can't wait to play on there... actually that's even worse now. Stop messing with my emotions Forsaken D:
If it makes you feel better, I'll be releasing a client pack soon for you to play there. Its still in testing but its to the point where I can let people in.

Just keep in mind that many things are a bit screwy. Like some tinkers construct textures simply don't show up in the dev version.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: August 01, 2013, 07:29:52 am »

Just keep in mind that many things are a bit screwy. Like some tinkers construct textures simply don't show up in the dev version.
As long as it doesn't hurt gameplay, it's all fine with me.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2553 on: August 01, 2013, 07:30:45 am »

As long as it doesn't hurt gameplay, it's all fine with me.
The only effect I've noticed is that some things show up as pink/black squares but still work.

Also essence berries look like a compass. God knows why... they still work and its not an ID conflict.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: August 01, 2013, 07:41:34 am »

What's an essence berry?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2555 on: August 01, 2013, 07:43:22 am »

What's an essence berry?
Its.. uh... you know the berry bushes that Natura and Tinker's Construct add? Its one of those but the berries give you small amounts of xp when eaten. And apparently they taste like creeper. I dunno what that means.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2556 on: August 01, 2013, 07:44:48 am »

TConstruct is in? Gonna need to figure out a good design for a villager farm.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2557 on: August 01, 2013, 07:45:39 am »

Yeah... that's kind of an issue. The seed for this map made no villages as far as I can see. I may spawn one or two in so we can build a village.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: August 01, 2013, 07:47:31 am »

Indeed, we can't be horrible horrible people without villagers, not as efficiently anyway.

I mean uh, we can't make a happy friendly village, yeah. Friendly village. >.> <.<
My cabbages!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2559 on: August 01, 2013, 07:52:41 am »

I've been doing testing in survival mode making sure everything is working moderately okay. I like the horses but added a mod that makes horses actually drop things (meat and leather) because otherwise they were somewhat useless once you had a few.

Lemme get the client build done. Instructions for 1.6.2 are different. Can't use multimc any more.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2560 on: August 01, 2013, 07:54:20 am »

Oh hey, stuffs here again. I better go read whats up but first since you have villager problems remember that there is a way to get villagers and its completely vanilla. Splash potion of weakness on a zombie villager then give said villager a golden apple and with some time it will turn into a villager. Get two and place a bunch of doors around and your golden.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2561 on: August 01, 2013, 07:56:14 am »

Oh hey, stuffs here again. I better go read whats up but first since you have villager problems remember that there is a way to get villagers and its completely vanilla. Splash potion of weakness on a zombie villager then give said villager a golden apple and with some time it will turn into a villager. Get two and place a bunch of doors around and your golden.
Huh I'd forgotten about that.

Okay no spawning. If you want villagers you have to do that. :P

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: August 01, 2013, 07:57:59 am »

Considering the primary reason I want villagers, having to do it the hard way seems entirely fair.
My cabbages!

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2563 on: August 01, 2013, 08:02:22 am »

@forsaken1111
   Yeah, you can easily forget some of the lesser used things quite easily. After all, how often do you really need to turn a zombie villager into a normal villager? You generally just have a village somewhere. I only remember it because Docm had an interesting video recently with all kinds of havoc while trying to do just that. Oh and if you don't mind since I have not really been following the thread(I just popped by because my inbox had like 6 or 7 messages all in a row saying there was new replies here) whats happening.

@The Darkling Wolf
   Are you going to be making an iron trench? Because anything less and I must admit it won't impress me quite as much as it probably should.  :P
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: August 01, 2013, 08:04:27 am »

Can't use multimc any more.
Huh, what's wrong with MultiMC?
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 220