Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we start fresh with version 1.4.6? (Regenerate map, etc)

Yes!
- 14 (93.3%)
No!
- 1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 25, 2012, 01:15:00 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 220

Author Topic: Forsaken's Gaming Servers  (Read 288055 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Forsaken's B12 Minecraft Server
« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2012, 08:04:05 am »

Okay, got everything sorted and(hopefully) working. Now, can you whitelist me?

In-game name is hiddenninja.
Got you in via my friend, who was able to remote to the server. You should be ok to join now

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2012, 08:11:28 am »

Just saying, for the scope I'm thinking of, I require literally tens of thousands of materials.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2012, 08:15:45 am »

Just saying, for the scope I'm thinking of, I require literally tens of thousands of materials.
infinity > 10,000

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2012, 08:16:33 am »

Not outlawing anything, I thought by factory you meant something that took resources and turned them into panels. A matter generator is fine too. I guarantee you will have plenty of resources.

Also a quick note, access to each site will be restricted to only the contestant working there, and any removal of resources from the sites for personal use will result in disqualification and corrective action.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. :)
Will the sites be in their own ages, or...?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2012, 08:41:05 am »

Not outlawing anything, I thought by factory you meant something that took resources and turned them into panels. A matter generator is fine too. I guarantee you will have plenty of resources.

Also a quick note, access to each site will be restricted to only the contestant working there, and any removal of resources from the sites for personal use will result in disqualification and corrective action.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. :)
Will the sites be in their own ages, or...?
No, each site will be prepared this weekend and will be in the town, which is going to be expanded into the desert a bit more to accommodate the building sites. We already have this planned, don't worry.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2012, 08:51:40 am »

In what folder i extract the files?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2012, 08:52:23 am »

In what folder i extract the files?
What files?

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2012, 08:57:58 am »

The new 3 mods. Nuclear control, modular forcefield and buildcraft additional pipes.
Im rather tired of work so my brains aint working correctly but i couldnt get it to work :D

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2012, 08:59:33 am »

The new 3 mods. Nuclear control, modular forcefield and buildcraft additional pipes.
Im rather tired of work so my brains aint working correctly but i couldnt get it to work :D
Don't extract them, just place the zip files in the mods folder with all the others then put the configs in place like I said

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2012, 09:11:23 am »

No, each site will be prepared this weekend and will be in the town, which is going to be expanded into the desert a bit more to accommodate the building sites. We already have this planned, don't worry.
Alright, 4-8 days per hv panel at first, then... I'd like a plot which is aligned with the chunk borders. ;)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2012, 09:18:27 am »

Alright, 4-8 days per hv panel at first, then... I'd like a plot which is aligned with the chunk borders. ;)
I added teleport pipes which has chunk loaders that have no per-player limits. I'll probably remove that limit for the dimensional anchor as well. You can make as many as needed.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2012, 05:45:49 pm »

I know something I could make easily, but I probably couldn't program it: an ambient music generator with Redpower. People pop a floppy in, get music.

I'd need a computer, some IO extenders, ribbon cables, different colours of bundled cable, all kinds of insulated wire, and noteblocks.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2012, 05:54:05 pm »

I guess I could create my RP2 circuit factory. I was going to make it in the other world but this world started up and all. It mostly takes a lot of regulators, transposers, and the RP2 autocraft tables. That and the wiring. I don't use a computer for it as I wanted to make it without that so Bundled wires and buttons work the thing.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2012, 04:18:40 am »

RP2 doesn't have autocrafters. That's BC2

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2012, 04:21:32 am »

RP2 doesn't have autocrafters. That's BC2
The tubestuff mod I have on the server adds RP2 autocrafting tables.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 220