Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36021 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 30: IT IS ALIVE!)
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2012, 04:56:04 am »

Excellent.

Eat the vomit and then vomit it, making DOUBLEVOMIT.

Then make into pellets.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2012, 05:06:57 am »

Feed.  On Rats or such. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2012, 06:55:23 am »

"That's it, you bastards!!" Balakoj shook an angry paw towards the sky, shouting, "I've had it with this nonsense! You'll get no more amusement from tormenting me!"

>Make pilgrimage to distant monastery.

>Become monk, embrace monastic lifestyle after a life of fur-covered crime, debauchery and destruction.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2012, 07:10:45 am »

A message hath been sent off to Wolfchild. Hopefully they do not eat the messenger pigeon before noticing the letter.

Einsenhard tries to follow NINJACAT and discovers his intentions.

Eisenhard dashes after NINJACAT, using the scent trail to keep up on his location. NINJACAT has some tricks up his sleeve, but you manage to make him thinks he has lost you, while you discreetly follow him. It seems he just went into an odd hole in the ground... (5)

Excellent.

Eat the vomit and then vomit it, making DOUBLEVOMIT.

Then make into pellets.

The disgusting taste of vomit makes you throw up again. You let the vomit dry for a while, add in some pee and poison berries, and pick up the PoisonPoison VomitPellets. (5)

Feed.  On Rats or such. 

Unfortunately, the fauna for a mile around have vacated in the past months while you were sitting in your shell. They have a sort of sense for evil, I guess? (1)

"That's it, you bastards!!" Balakoj shook an angry paw towards the sky, shouting, "I've had it with this nonsense! You'll get no more amusement from tormenting me!"

>Make pilgrimage to distant monastery.

>Become monk, embrace monastic lifestyle after a life of fur-covered crime, debauchery and destruction.

You start walking to the nearest monastery. Surprisingly, you actually make it, as one is not too far from your current location. However, the monks kindly tell you that pets would simply be a distraction to their studies, and you must depart. (2)

---
Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2012, 07:12:50 am »

"Curses."

Food will come.  Find that old cat again.  I need a fighter on my side. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 31: MonkCat!)
« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2012, 07:32:31 am »

Balakoj glowered, then controlled himself. "Very well. I shall seek enlightenment elsewhere."
He turned and strode back down the path, tail swishing as he went.

Wait until dark, when they are all asleep. Then creep inside and steal all of their food out of spite.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2012, 10:19:07 am »

Eisenhard shrugs as well as he can with his feline body and decides to follow Ninjacat. He apparently wasn't aggressive, if only mischievous, and he wanted to ask the reason for trying to trick him.

Eisenhard follows.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2012, 02:32:00 pm »

"Nice..." thought Hebrides. "I wonder if they work on computers?"

Find an innocent looking victim and try out one of the pellets of poisonvomit on it. Not a computer yet though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2012, 11:15:37 pm »

*shakes stick at thread* Oi! Why you not moving? [/paranoid]
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 09, 2012, 07:33:08 pm »

"Curses."

Food will come.  Find that old cat again.  I need a fighter on my side. 

You look around for some more food, and yet again find nothing. You begin to travel on a search for your old friend, but you feel a bit woozy from all that sleep...you stand up too quickly and pass out. (1)

Balakoj glowered, then controlled himself. "Very well. I shall seek enlightenment elsewhere."
He turned and strode back down the path, tail swishing as he went.

Wait until dark, when they are all asleep. Then creep inside and steal all of their food out of spite.
You sneak in and attempt to steal all of those monks food. Unfortunately, they spot you trying to eat the food and decide that you are starving. They force you to go with them to the abbot to request that you can stay for a short time while they save your life, or something like that. (2)

Eisenhard shrugs as well as he can with his feline body and decides to follow Ninjacat. He apparently wasn't aggressive, if only mischievous, and he wanted to ask the reason for trying to trick him.

Eisenhard follows.

You jump down into the hole, wary of an ambush. Luckily, nobody seems to have noticed you entering. There is a huge hallway dug out down here, with plenty of wood doors on either side..it's a wonder that creatures without opposable thumbs managed to build this underground. Unfortunately you have no clue which of the many doors your NINJACAT went into. (5)

"Nice..." thought Hebrides. "I wonder if they work on computers?"

Find an innocent looking victim and try out one of the pellets of poisonvomit on it. Not a computer yet though.

You find a bird sitting around, and feed it one of your many pellets. It sits there, looking pale for a few minutes, before falling over and dying. You have a feeling that that meat is tainted, though. (3)

Turns reset!

*shakes stick at thread* Oi! Why you not moving? [/paranoid]

I am alive!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 09, 2012, 07:43:35 pm »

Eisenhard scratches his head through pawing at it. Where would NINJACAT go...

Eisenhard tries to track the NINJACAT down using his sense of smell.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 09, 2012, 09:25:44 pm »

'Ha, just as planned! Well, sort-of.'

So thinking, Balakoj turned on the charm.

>Do kitty-cat eyes! (Like puppy dog eyes but for kitty cats.)
Booze is Life for Yoink

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2012, 11:52:32 pm »

Get up, and hunt.  Hunt ANYTHING that's not a cat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 10, 2012, 02:29:13 am »

Hmm.

Roam the streets till darkness falls, then find a sleeping human, and try poisoning them with... half a dozen pellets.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 10, 2012, 09:25:29 pm »

Eisenhard scratches his head through pawing at it. Where would NINJACAT go...

Eisenhard tries to track the NINJACAT down using his sense of smell.

You wander about and try to search some rooms, since you've totally lost his scent. However, all the doors are locked, too. How unlucky. (2)

'Ha, just as planned! Well, sort-of.'

So thinking, Balakoj turned on the charm.

>Do kitty-cat eyes! (Like puppy dog eyes but for kitty cats.)

You do your Meow-Meow Cute Eye Technique. The monks look at you, and frown "Craving is to suffer, little kitty. You can eat bread with the rest of us!". They then bring you to the eating halls and give you some plain bread. (2)

Get up, and hunt.  Hunt ANYTHING that's not a cat.

Finally, being so starving you are reading to just KILL SOMETHING, you use your vampire strength and knock over a tree, and begin sucking the..blood?...out of it. Then you remember how you are a vampire, fully carnivore, and you won't get any sustenance from this tree. In fact, you feel a bit sick! (1)

Hmm.

Roam the streets till darkness falls, then find a sleeping human, and try poisoning them with... half a dozen pellets.

You find a couple humans sleeping in safehouse on the side of the road. You skillfully sneak into their food supplies and put a bunch of pellets into their stash of soda, skillfully adding other items to counteract the taste. In the morning they go to get their Daily Caffeine, and promptly fall over dead. (5)

=====
Turns Reset.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19