Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36073 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 22: Solar Sonic Strike!)
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2012, 10:19:34 am »

I'm leaving to get on an airplane at the moment, so expect an update late tonight or tomorrow!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2012, 10:20:52 am »

((Oh good, you're doing some research for Balakoj's action! :P
Have a good flight.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 20, 2012, 09:02:48 pm »

Yeah, just use this for the next turn, whenever that may be.

Wake up, hunt for food.  NEED YUM YUMS

You wake up, look around, and find a small camp of survivor humans nearby. You eat three of them whole, before the others disappear into the night. DELICIOUS! (6)

Balakoj sighed, and heaved himself out of the smoking crater that was all that remained of the ranch.

>Get car from barn if it survived and drive.

>If car destroyed, hitch-hike. Try and reach an airport.

The car appears to be a bit damaged, but good enough to drive. You begin driving, with no real destination in mind. You seem to be a bit low on gas from the ride here, however, so your next journey will likely be the last till you refuel. (5)

Eisenhard tries to find an evil human criminal with an evil dog.

You walk around, unable to find any humans. An evil dog, however, appears to be just around the corner. He notices you as you approach, and prepares to pounce... (4)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 24: Movin' Right Along)
« Reply #198 on: August 20, 2012, 09:11:33 pm »

"Yummy".

Use blood to strengthen wings.  Then, fly to library.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2012, 02:30:31 am »

Well, best find my previous owners then. Stake out their house. Observe.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2012, 03:27:37 am »

>Keep drivin'. Keep an eye out for any service stations, or if I'm really low on fuel: passing cars to hijack/siphon from.
Also ask someone directions to the nearest airport.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2012, 03:38:34 am »

Knock down the dog.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2012, 09:42:57 am »

"Yummy".

Use blood to strengthen wings.  Then, fly to library.

You unleash the souls from the blood you absorbed, which allows you to fly the long distance to the Library. (4+1-1)

Well, best find my previous owners then. Stake out their house. Observe.

You realize that you don't really remember where your previous owners lived...there is a house right off of the street though, so you walk in to check it out. New Location Revealed (4)

>Keep drivin'. Keep an eye out for any service stations, or if I'm really low on fuel: passing cars to hijack/siphon from.
Also ask someone directions to the nearest airport.

You continue driving on your half-empty tank of fuel, but don't pass any gas stations on your journeys. You really are in the middle of nowhere! You do see some birds, and ask them where the airport is, but they appear to be stupid pigeons, incapable of speech. You are running out of gas... (2)

Knock down the dog.

As the dog approaches you, you unsheath your claws, and slash at the dog, knocking him backwards over a foot! It doesn't look like he will be getting up any time soon. (5)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 25: Stupid Pigeons)
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2012, 02:34:22 pm »

Leaving my army outside (to enter all guns blazing if I don't come back out in 3 turns), scout out the lower floor. Automatically attack any items of technology. Urinate on the defeated technological items.

We'll find home after defeating this enemy base.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2012, 02:40:23 pm »

Eisenhard starts to twirl his whiskers. Excellent...Excellent.

Store dog in bag, find villanous human villain.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2012, 09:05:01 pm »

Find a book on vampires, in general.  Especially on how to spread the curse/gift.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2012, 01:52:17 am »

>Eat one pigeon, lock other in trunk of car for snack later on.

>Then keep driving. Let the car just coast down hills to save fuel.
Booze is Life for Yoink

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2012, 01:47:11 am »

Leaving my army outside (to enter all guns blazing if I don't come back out in 3 turns), scout out the lower floor. Automatically attack any items of technology. Urinate on the defeated technological items.

We'll find home after defeating this enemy base.

You run into the house, 'guns' blazing. Nothing in sight will survive the dreaded URINEHAMMER. You take out the TV, the fridge, the phones, the lights, everything. All of the electronics in the household are successfully disabled if not destroyed. (5)

Eisenhard starts to twirl his whiskers. Excellent...Excellent.

Store dog in bag, find villanous human villain.

You shove the dog into the bag, completely forgetting both that time can run differently in otherworldly spaces, and that the bag likely contains no oxygen. Ten minutes later, a wretched smell comes out of your bag..you appear to have a rotten corpse in your Bag of Holding! You are too confused and disgusted at the moment to search for anything. (2)

Find a book on vampires, in general.  Especially on how to spread the curse/gift.

You look around the library. Most of your time is spent reading books like 'Buffy the Vampire Strikes Back' and 'Dracula Junior' from the children's fiction section. There don't seem to be many actual factual books here about Vampirism, but all the stories seem to have one thing in common..the curse can be spread if you suck only a small amount of blood from your victims. (3)

>Eat one pigeon, lock other in trunk of car for snack later on.

>Then keep driving. Let the car just coast down hills to save fuel.

While driving, you try to eat the pigeon. This irritates the Driving God, who you are always taught wishes you to drive completely focused. He throws a lightning bolt down from the sky, hitting your car and causing it to flip over. Luckily, you are wearing a seat belt, and don't get too injured, but the car is totally wrecked. (1)

Turns reset.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 26: Back to the Library)
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2012, 01:54:30 am »

"Well that was nice."

Find an NPC cat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 26: Back to the Library)
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2012, 06:53:35 am »

Evacuate all allies to 100m away from the house and then set it alight. Flee as soon as it takes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19