Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36123 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 13: Kitty Slurpee Techniques!)
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2012, 11:51:54 pm »

>Find a high spot and rally the city's alley cats and strays to destroy the traitor known as Nix!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 13: Kitty Slurpee Techniques!)
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2012, 04:01:59 pm »

Sorry for the delay, updating now.
"Our confrontations have been even so far, Belikoj, even with my powers."

Find a kitty sized weapon that can be wielded with one hand.

You search around and find a shower curtain rod lying on the ground. As you hold it, a voice calls out in your mind! "I am the legendary curtain rod Meowlifiurilicisalnifur! Thank you for freeing me from my slumber!" (6)

Eisenhard searches for a good way to get extra kitty lives or replenish any lost.

You can't think of any lore or legends on restoring kitty lives. You frown at your own stupidity. (1)

Go to the stuffed animal aisle, and release a leyline fireball at the biggest looking stuffed animal. Observe. Flee if necessary.

You charge up a kitty fireball, and lunge it at the giant teddy bear sitting on the shelf. Suddenly, the teddy bear flicks his arm up, and reflects the fireball back at you! Hebrides loses a life! "How dare you attempt to set me on fire! My minions, awaken!" The other stuffed animals begin vibrating. (1)

>Find a high spot and rally the city's alley cats and strays to destroy the traitor known as Nix!

You climb straight to the top of the pretzel machine by the slurpee machine. And fall down. Good thing cats always land on their feet! (1)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:08:20 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 14: Legendary Curtain Rods!)
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2012, 10:59:46 am »

Speak to the soft toy!

I merely awoke you to serve your cause! What would you bid me and my er your army of teddies do?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2012, 10:47:52 pm »

Since my last update was delayed, I am delaying the next turn reset for another 24 hours to give people time to notice this again :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2012, 10:49:50 pm »

Eisenhard tries again. After all, he has high ideals! Ok, maybe not.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 30, 2012, 01:12:39 am »

>Leave the store, flee into sewers.

>Rally army of sewer rats. They're impressionable sorts, rats.
Booze is Life for Yoink

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2012, 01:45:49 am »

"Great shower curtain, whose name I cannot pronounce, aid me against my hated enemy!"

Find Belikoj now.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2012, 03:00:57 pm »

Speak to the soft toy!

I merely awoke you to serve your cause! What would you bid me and my er your army of teddies do?

You shout at the teddy bear moxiously, and after some hoaxing he instead decides to join your cause. You now have an army of stuffed animal toys! (6)

Eisenhard tries again. After all, he has high ideals! Ok, maybe not.

No. There really is no way! Well, except for that one Egyptian ritual, but nobody knows much about it. It'd take some serious researching to find out what it even was, let alone if it works. (3)

>Leave the store, flee into sewers.

>Rally army of sewer rats. They're impressionable sorts, rats.

You run straight into the glass panels at the front of the store. Dazed, you can't find the actual exit at just this second. (1)

"Great shower curtain, whose name I cannot pronounce, aid me against my hated enemy!"

Find Belikoj now.

You dash around to the front of the store, homing right in on Belakoj's position. Your shower curtain resonates with energy. (5)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 15: Stuffed Animal Army!)
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2012, 03:29:02 pm »

Eisenhard goes on to research the egyptian ritual.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2012, 11:04:33 pm »

Belikoj shook his head, trying to clear it and find the exit, but the room was swimming... And then he was there.
The latest in Belikoj's long list of troublesome foes, including (but certainly not limited to!) that pet sparrow named Jack, the chair legs of his old dining room, Rover Ironheart and the entire state of Ohio.

He had been through situations like this before. He stared at the curtain rod inches from his scarred button nose, back against the wall. He would escape. He always did. His life was far more important than his dignity...

"I see I am bested. No matter what I try, you are always there to defeat me. Truly... You are the better tomcat.*"

He heaved a heavy sigh and turned around, facing his tail-end towards Nix.
"You win. You are far too strong for me. And as always, I suppose...*" His metallic voice was starting to sound rather resigned, "...The victor takes the spoils.*"

>Seduce Nix! Escape the store by any means necessary! Go into hiding!

As always, he would escape however he could.

And, also as always, he would have his revenge...
Booze is Life for Yoink

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2012, 04:40:14 am »

"No.  Not good enough."

Declaw Belikoj.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2012, 04:51:28 am »

"No.  Not good enough."

Declaw Belikoj.
Ouch.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2012, 05:27:43 am »

Train the stuffed toys to explode on my command.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2012, 07:45:07 am »

((My seduction roll cannot fail!!!1! My scruffy tail is too adowwable to resist! :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2012, 11:50:16 pm »

"No.  Not good enough."

Declaw Belikoj.
Ouch.

Yeah! Educate, don't amputate!

---

Eisenhard goes on to research the egyptian ritual.
You look around the store and find a few books, but nothing as in-depth on Egypt as you would like. You realize that you would probably need to find a library if you were to have any luck at all on this. (4)

Belikoj shook his head, trying to clear it and find the exit, but the room was swimming... And then he was there.
The latest in Belikoj's long list of troublesome foes, including (but certainly not limited to!) that pet sparrow named Jack, the chair legs of his old dining room, Rover Ironheart and the entire state of Ohio.

He had been through situations like this before. He stared at the curtain rod inches from his scarred button nose, back against the wall. He would escape. He always did. His life was far more important than his dignity...

"I see I am bested. No matter what I try, you are always there to defeat me. Truly... You are the better tomcat.*"

He heaved a heavy sigh and turned around, facing his tail-end towards Nix.
"You win. You are far too strong for me. And as always, I suppose...*" His metallic voice was starting to sound rather resigned, "...The victor takes the spoils.*"

>Seduce Nix! Escape the store by any means necessary! Go into hiding!

As always, he would escape however he could.

And, also as always, he would have his revenge...

You mew cutely, stunning Nix, and even manage to run all the way out to the street. (4)

"No.  Not good enough."

Declaw Belikoj.

You would attempt to declaw Belakoj, but he is not here. You are still stunned by his cute mew, so you can't dash after him at the moment. (2)

Train the stuffed toys to explode on my command.

You start a training montage to the soundtrack of Mulan. Soon, you make a man out of the toys, and they will now explode into a firey ball of white stuffing at your command. (5)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19