Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36124 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 6: Vampire Cats!)
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 08:43:51 am »

"Hrm. Now, I know these things are how humans travel... But how exactly do they work? Let us try and figure this out...*"
>Find the nearest one of those wheeled contraptions (cars) the humans get around in and attempt to get it working.
>Enlist Hebrides' help!

"Hey, you, you there, help me with this! Once we're done using it, I'll even let you destroy it!*"

*Translated from cat-speak
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 6: Vampire Cats!)
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2012, 12:24:34 am »

Search the immediate outside carefully for signs of technological... things.

All the sudden, your eyes start to glow. You realize that there are street lights over the fence, lights on the side of the Shelter, a dog food dispenser (25 cents for a treat) by the door, cars, and a sprinkler system in the ground all around you. It makes you...quite paranoid. (6)

Get some leverage to open the door

You shove open the door to the fridge and discover a ton of dead cat bodies, surrounded by catnip. Creepy! (5)

"Cool."

Find Belikoj.

You focus on Belakoj's picture in your mind, and somehow you are both teleported outside. Err, must be some spatial instability due to previous events. (6)

"Hrm. Now, I know these things are how humans travel... But how exactly do they work? Let us try and figure this out...*"
>Find the nearest one of those wheeled contraptions (cars) the humans get around in and attempt to get it working.
>Enlist Hebrides' help!

"Hey, you, you there, help me with this! Once we're done using it, I'll even let you destroy it!*"

*Translated from cat-speak

You forget how Hebrides feels about technology, and push him towards a car in the lot. He instantly retaliates, cutting your throat. (1) Belakoj loses a life!

---
Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 7: Kitties can't drive!)
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2012, 12:37:02 am »

Eisenhard licked his paw for a while before remembering he should do something useful and decided to search for something on which he could try his acrobatically-enhanced violent kitty moves.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2012, 12:55:32 am »

Attack the newly resurrected Belikoj and pin him down. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2012, 01:56:10 am »

>Throw Hebrides into the path of the monster cat and make my escape.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2012, 02:42:26 am »

Oh. Well, sorry.

"Bra, there's like totally street lights over the fence man, perhaps we should look for a way under it..."

Krav Maga the dog food dispenser.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2012, 06:06:54 pm »

GET ALLLLLLLLL the catnip, ALL OF IT
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2012, 07:30:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2012, 09:25:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Russel Cat? *BORN IN NEW ZEALAND IN '64*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2012, 02:42:56 am »

I'm going to be away with limited internet for a fortnight, so if I don't post by the time everyone else has, please auto me. My behavioural preferences are: 1/ Scratch and then urinate on anything with a shiny screen; 2/ Violent assault of any small lizards we pass; 3/ Following the majority of other cats in seeking freedom and food.

Thanks.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2012, 02:52:50 am »

Eisenhard licked his paw for a while before remembering he should do something useful and decided to search for something on which he could try his acrobatically-enhanced violent kitty moves.

You fly straight at the front gate to leave the compound and utterly decimate it by jumping on top of each of the hinges individually and pushing them out.

Attack the newly resurrected Belikoj and pin him down. 

You attempt to pin down Balajok. (3) Unfortunately, he dodges and nothing happens. (3)

>Throw Hebrides into the path of the monster cat and make my escape.

You try to push at Hebrides, but he jumps straight on top of you, knocking you down and preventing any escape for the moment. (2)

Oh. Well, sorry.

"Bra, there's like totally street lights over the fence man, perhaps we should look for a way under it..."

Krav Maga the dog food dispenser.

You do a roundhouse kick and DECIMATE the dispenser. You pick up some of the food. (4+1)

GET ALLLLLLLLL the catnip, ALL OF IT

You pick it up, but inhale a bunch of it as you do so. You feel a bit..woozy. (2)
----
Turns reset.
I'm going to be away with limited internet for a fortnight, so if I don't post by the time everyone else has, please auto me. My behavioural preferences are: 1/ Scratch and then urinate on anything with a shiny screen; 2/ Violent assault of any small lizards we pass; 3/ Following the majority of other cats in seeking freedom and food.

Thanks.
That's fine, thanks for letting me know. If you'd like, I can let someone substitute in for you, as well.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 8: Kitty Karate!)
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2012, 02:55:14 am »

"Belikoj, you are MINE!"

Attack again, from the sky!  Pin him!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2012, 02:56:15 am »

EAT IT
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2012, 02:57:56 am »

"Belikoj, you are MINE!"

Attack again, from the sky!  Pin him!
You fly into the sky, surprising Belakoj! (+1) Unfortunately, you totally miss him. He doesn't even flinch. (1+1)

EAT IT

You nom on more Catnip. You get more woozy. So woozy that you black out for 20 seconds. (2)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2012, 02:59:39 am »

Eat as much of the food as possible and then KRAV MAGA the rest before my astonished fellows.

((Er, well, if someone wants to make SENSIBLE suggestions then I'm happy with that. I will metaphorically +1 any action that could lead to inflicting crotch injury.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19