Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36118 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 5: Mewmewmew?)
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 04:44:51 pm »

Open the refrigirator
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 05:36:28 pm »

(Would you like to attempt to use the syringe, bandaids, or something else to heal him?)
((Syringe since the nice kitty intuition roll said it is good stuff, band-aids if needed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 05:44:38 pm »

Open the refrigirator

You climb up and insert the key. You also manage to get the lock off. However, the door is pretty heavy and you have issues getting it open even after the lock is removed. (3)

Eisenhard scratched his head contemplatively, half due to habit and half to groom his fur.

Eisenhard heals Nix if allowed to, with his help if possible.

If not allowed, give him some band-aids anyway and try to find a way out.

Nix would have struggled as you try to insert the syringe, but you execute your sharp needle insertion with such speed and grace that he couldn't even resist. After a minute or two, all of Nix's wounds disappear. But then, Nix's eyes turn pure black, and grows mysterious bat-like wings. Apparently you put the syringe in just the right place for it to take total effect, and have turned Nix into a Vampire Cat. You discard the syringe. (6)

To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 11:59:33 pm »

A vampire? What the hell.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2012, 01:07:09 am »

It was just a ruse... they were getting more and more cunning, Hebrides reflected. He would have to take immediate action to show the techno-fiends who was boss.

Jump on the desk, knock the computer to the floor, urinate on it through the cracks, and flee.

You knock the computer to the floor, and start to pee on it. Unfortunately, the electricity from the broken computer arcs up via your pee, and gives you a killer shock. Herbidies loses a (single) life!

Excellent. Does it not catch fire though?

Look for the nearest way out of the building and exit. None of my enemies remain here.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2012, 02:09:04 am »

"This ought to be interesting."

Discern what new powers I have.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2012, 02:23:04 am »

>Try to find some exit from this building, scouting ahead before telling my less-clever companions.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2012, 02:46:11 pm »

A vampire? What the hell.

Sixes are fun. Ones too. And since people have 9 lives, dying can be pretty common.

"This ought to be interesting."

Discern what new powers I have.

You feel that you would be able to suck blood (lethally or non lethally) to gain strength, fly for very short distances (to get to high places, long distance is a no-go), or emit sparkles. (5)

>Try to find some exit from this building, scouting ahead before telling my less-clever companions.

You run straight into the glass front door that everyone else has already noticed is there. It really hurts. (1)

---
Turns reset.
---
It was just a ruse... they were getting more and more cunning, Hebrides reflected. He would have to take immediate action to show the techno-fiends who was boss.

Jump on the desk, knock the computer to the floor, urinate on it through the cracks, and flee.

You knock the computer to the floor, and start to pee on it. Unfortunately, the electricity from the broken computer arcs up via your pee, and gives you a killer shock. Herbidies loses a (single) life!

Excellent. Does it not catch fire though?

Look for the nearest way out of the building and exit. None of my enemies remain here.

Any small fire was put out by your urine.

You run straight at the front door, and instinctively do a Krav Maga move to knock the door straight off the hinges, then calmly strut outside. (6)
You realize that you know Krav Maga!

A new location has been discovered: In Front of The Shelter.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 6: Vampire Cats!)
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 02:52:25 pm »

Eisenhard looks at Nix with a puzzled look. "I didn't know that syringe would turn you into a vampire. Do you feel ok now?"

After Nix asnwers or doesn't answer, he notices the front door was opened and starts to move towards it. "Thank God we are leaving this place." he says while giving a smug look at the fallen cat (Balakoj) near the door.

Leave the place through the front door and find a real weapon for a kitty urban warrior.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 03:00:50 pm »

Eisenhard looks at Nix with a puzzled look. "I didn't know that syringe would turn you into a vampire. Do you feel ok now?"

After Nix asnwers or doesn't answer, he notices the front door was opened and starts to move towards it. "Thank God we are leaving this place." he says while giving a smug look at the fallen cat (Balakoj) near the door.

Leave the place through the front door and find a real weapon for a kitty urban warrior.

You walk outside through the broken door and look around..you walk over to the rack of leashes and grab one. Maybe you could use it as a whip or something? (3)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 04:25:46 pm »

Search the immediate outside carefully for signs of technological... things.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 05:00:31 pm »

Get some leverage to open the door
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2012, 12:48:26 am »

"Cool."

Find Belikoj.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2012, 12:52:44 am »

((@NRDL: Sorry about the whole vampire thing. At least Nix is probably looking cooler now and his wounds were healed.))
>Yes?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2012, 12:54:12 am »

((You kidding?  I owe you one, thanks so much.  I now have the tools for my vengeance.  If you hadn't done this, it would have taken me much longer  ;).))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19