Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36052 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 2: PHONE URINATION!)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 04:24:06 am »

Balakoj glowered down at Nix from his perch atop the bookshelf. 'That one will have to pay. No respect for his betters...'
For now, though, he simply rested, watching and nursing his dented pride. Still, he'd been through far worse in his time than a little scratch.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 05:38:43 am »

Posting to watch, and I'll join the waitlist when I can think of a character.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 05:50:18 am »

Get the teeth anyway, bite anyone who hisses at me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 06:51:02 am »

((I hope people who have been controlled or avoided control become immune. I don't want this to become a fest of dominance actions.))

Eisenhard respectfully double deuce'd Balakoj with his furry paws. "Fuck you." He then proceeded to search for anything he could use as a weapon except for things the other cats had or were trying to get.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:42:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 04:38:06 pm »

Ok, waitlist me or put me in!

Xor the Everseeing/Jim the Hick

A cat with two minds. Small for his age, he has orange fur with white stripes with patches falling out for no discernable reason. He claims he was 'aducted by aalens' and they put a 'pooter' into his head when he is Jim the Hick. Occasionally he smooths down his fur, tries to seem taller, and gains a penetrating stare, imposing manner, and a Napoleon complex as Xor the Everseeing, who claims he is an 'impossibly advanced 5^28945!eight dimensional being' from a 'symposium of energy so complex that your puny mind would snap at the merest glimpse of it!' He claims he doesn't want to be in 'this dolt's head' and the only reason he is was that he pissed off his superior. Apparently they don't like you shaping their Universe in an Aquariumtm into a postmodernistic sculpture.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 07:57:56 pm »

((I hope people who have been controlled or avoided control become immune. I don't want this to become a fest of dominance actions.))
After you have broken free from someone, it doesn't really make sense for them to be able to dominate you again. You have already gotten the courage against them. If they do devote a whole action again, it will at least have a large penalty.

Also, I won't have internet tonight..so delay.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2012, 07:49:32 pm »

Get the teeth anyway, bite anyone who hisses at me

Attack! Reyni attempts to steal Balakoj's metal comb!(5)
Balakoj: Loses the comb. (2-1)

Success!

Eisenhard respectfully double deuce'd Balakoj with his furry paws. "Fuck you." He then proceeded to search for anything he could use as a weapon except for things the other cats had or were trying to get.
Eisenhard searches, and finds a mysterious syringe lying on the ground, right outside a shiny metallic door. (4)

Ok, waitlist me or put me in!

Xor the Everseeing/Jim the Hick

A cat with two minds. Small for his age, he has orange fur with white stripes with patches falling out for no discernable reason. He claims he was 'aducted by aalens' and they put a 'pooter' into his head when he is Jim the Hick. Occasionally he smooths down his fur, tries to seem taller, and gains a penetrating stare, imposing manner, and a Napoleon complex as Xor the Everseeing, who claims he is an 'impossibly advanced 5^28945!eight dimensional being' from a 'symposium of energy so complex that your puny mind would snap at the merest glimpse of it!' He claims he doesn't want to be in 'this dolt's head' and the only reason he is was that he pissed off his superior. Apparently they don't like you shaping their Universe in an Aquariumtm into a postmodernistic sculpture.

I will add you to a list. I am not sure if additional players will be added into this particular game, or if this one shall end (after everyone is dead) and a 3rd game will begin, or if this will continue indefinitely. Either way, you are on The List.

---------
Turns have been reset!

If someone can figure out how to make that '/list' at the end of the OP disappear, you would be a cool person. It won't go away!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:51:33 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 3: CAT THEIVERY!)
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2012, 07:57:25 pm »

Stalk off after wearing the teeth
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2012, 08:01:42 pm »

Eisenhard yawns a little and decides it is time to search for kitty band-aids or similar things.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2012, 08:25:02 pm »

Stalk off after wearing the teeth

You stalk off. In fact, you stalk off so well, that you leave the room through the slightly open metallic door in the back. (5)

New Location Revealed: The Veterinarian's Room
A doorway to this room from The Shelter has been confirmed.

Eisenhard yawns a little and decides it is time to search for kitty band-aids or similar things.

You search for medicinal objects, but don't find any. You realize that you might have more luck if you followed Reyni, though. (3)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 08:30:15 pm »

Explore the room

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2012, 08:33:40 pm »

Explore the room

Since it's not your turn at the moment, you just have a quick look around. The walls are all metal, with a metal operating table in the middle. Some supplies lie all around, along with a full set of scalpels hanging on the wall. There has definitely been something strange going on here.

(Also, if you want a quick description, there will always be a few details added to the OP whenever a room is discovered.)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2012, 01:00:29 pm »

Small red button... Small red button. Hmm.

Challenge this newcomer to single combat! Scratch its eyes out!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »

Small red button... Small red button. Hmm.

Challenge this newcomer to single combat! Scratch its eyes out!

If I am getting you correctly, that 'newcomer' is just on a waitlist and effectively does not exist at the moment. So... might want an explanation if I'm missing something or a different action.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2012, 07:51:34 pm »

((I think he's attacking the button. :P He's pretty anti-technology... Not sure, though.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19