Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36063 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 1: Escape!)
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2012, 11:16:17 pm »

Balakoj glanced dispassionately around from his lofty spot atop a bookshelf, studying his fellow escapees and thinking to himself.
'They don't look like much, no, but I'll make do... As I always have.'
>Drop down from the bookshelf and assert my dominance over the others, convincing them to band together under my command. Also remind myself just what my ex-fur-minator is/does.
You drop down from the bookshelf, and act a little snooty at the others to try and prove how superior you are. (3)

Attack! Balakoj attempts to DOMINATE.
Anyone dominated will take penalties from acting against Balakoj's wishes.

Eisenhard: Is not impressed at all. (5)
Hebrides: Dominated by Balakoj! (1)
Nix: Dominated by Balakoj! (2)
Reyni: Dominated by Balakoj! (2)

(The Ex-fur-minator is capable of being used on cats to make them shed less. It is sort of a sharp comb type thing...could probably hurt, too.)

First post updated with changed status on Reyni, Nix, and Hebrides.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:18:55 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2012, 11:28:32 pm »

Balakoj was rather pleased with the results of his diplomacy. He puffed his scruffy chest and began to make a speech.
"My friends! Fate has thrown us together in these less-than-pleasant circumstances, and if we are to survive, thrive, and eventually- With courage, strength and perseverance, and perhaps a little luck- take our revenge on the two-legs for this injustice, we must work together! Now, quickly, search this place for anything of use. The humans like to hide important things in places those without thumbs cannot easily reach." *

With that said, he went back to cleaning his fur, eyeing Eisenhard warily. This one could prove to be a problem...
>Command the others to thoroughly search the building!

*Translated from cat-speak.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2012, 11:39:29 pm »

Your commands have been noted. Dominated cats will have issues if they attempt to go against your will.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 01:43:07 am »

...A top hat, huh?  Okay.

Ask Balakoj exactly why I have have to follow him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 01:45:33 am »

...A top hat, huh?  Okay.

Ask Balakoj exactly why I have have to follow him.
You stutter, flunder, and look around instead because you are so scared to talk to him. Even then, you find absolutely nothing, and somehow manage to run into a wall. Luckily you sustain no injuries. (1)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 01:46:17 am »

Reyni takes the (Metal Teeth) and looks for a human to bite
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 01:48:20 am »

Drat.  Hey, that rhymes with rat!

Once again, try to assert individuality by questioning that bossy cat's orders.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 01:57:25 am »

Alright, changing a bit how it will work. You can act either once every 24 hours (determined by midnight, MST), or once everyone else has acted. There is a star next to your name in the OP if you may not act at this time. You may state intent (like with Balakoj's dominance) or speak as much, otherwise.

Reyni takes the (Metal Teeth) and looks for a human to bite

You attempt to take the teeth, but Balakoj hisses at you, so you back off. You look for a human to bite anyways, but you fail to find any, it seems this place is pretty empty. (3-1)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 01:58:21 am »

Ignoring the stuck up bossy cat, Hebrides knew what he had to do. There was, hidden about his very person cat, an avatar of the shiny techno-evil that had so perverted the minds of his once-glorious overlords! Taking the cellphone out of his pocket furry pouch, he stampled as hard as he could on the offending soul-destroyer before scratching the screen shiniest plastic part of it with all his might.

If the fiend refuses to submit...  PROCEED TO THE URINE-BASED DOMINATION RITUAL!

((Stamp on the phone; scratch it; urinate on its defeated corpse. After this is complete we may be open to following orders. Vengeance knows no chain of command.))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 02:02:38 am »

Ignoring the stuck up bossy cat, Hebrides knew what he had to do. There was, hidden about his very person cat, an avatar of the shiny techno-evil that had so perverted the minds of his once-glorious overlords! Taking the cellphone out of his pocket furry pouch, he stampled as hard as he could on the offending soul-destroyer before scratching the screen shiniest plastic part of it with all his might.

If the fiend refuses to submit...  PROCEED TO THE URINE-BASED DOMINATION RITUAL!

((Stamp on the phone; scratch it; urinate on its defeated corpse. After this is complete we may be open to following orders. Vengeance knows no chain of command.))

You jump up and down on the phone, breaking it. Then you pee on it...you notice a few sparks though, so you stop (luckily). It is sufficiently broken. (4-1)

Turns reset.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 02:03:26 am »

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 2: PHONE URINATION!)
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 02:12:43 am »

Hebrides was pleased. Since the Great Freeing he had seen only one of his sworn enemies, it was true - but this enemy was already defeated! Lying bleeding and scratched, ritually humiliated on the dusty desert sands! It was written than he, Hebrides the Great (and Cuddly) would rise again, and would take his rightful place upon the warm and lumpy lap of his once-glorious overlords! And when he did, he would humiliate them, according to the ancient and traditional cat ways! Laughing a cruel and hideous mewling laugh, Hebrides the Great (and Cuddly) began to search the building in which he found himself for new foes to conquer.

Begin searching the building, paying particular attention to any shiny technological items and little attention to anything else.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 02:20:34 am »

You get the nerve to tell that cat what's what, and break your submissiveness to him. Just to show your pride, you even give him a small scratch, it'll heal fast but looks like it hurts! (-1 to Balakoj this round) (5)

Hebrides was pleased. Since the Great Freeing he had seen only one of his sworn enemies, it was true - but this enemy was already defeated! Lying bleeding and scratched, ritually humiliated on the dusty desert sands! It was written than he, Hebrides the Great (and Cuddly) would rise again, and would take his rightful place upon the warm and lumpy lap of his once-glorious overlords! And when he did, he would humiliate them, according to the ancient and traditional cat ways! Laughing a cruel and hideous mewling laugh, Hebrides the Great (and Cuddly) began to search the building in which he found himself for new foes to conquer.

Begin searching the building, paying particular attention to any shiny technological items and little attention to anything else.

You find out a bit more about the room. You see a front door, as well as a shiny metal door in the back. There are also a couple small rooms off to one side with closed doors. You find a phone and laptop on the desk, as well as a small red button on the bottom of the desk. (4)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 02:21:39 am »

Search for some reading material.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 02:26:18 am »

OP now updated with new location details and status changes.

Search for some reading material.
Please wait until everyone has had a turn or 24 hours have passed, indicated by the lack of a star next to your name on the player list. (I know I said midnight, but for the first day it doesn't really start then yet. And also if a whole turn has passed that day, the midnight thing doesn't apply for that day since it could mean an hour long turn or something.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19