Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Speedy massacre (A tutorial how-to for quickly killing things...quickly.)  (Read 5031 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

1. Walk up to an enemy (obvious step, none of you list it!)
The honourable lungburst warrior has no need for this. The honourable lungburst warrior can wait for his enemies to walk to their doom, or snipe their lungs from afar using the noble method of throwing or shooting.
What if said enemies were archers that counter-sniped said honourable lungburst warrior?

Then the prior mentioned honourable lungburst warrior, lest they have legendary dodging and/or shield-user skills, has likely been brained, and it no longer matters.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

win32anon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1 enemy

1. Wait till he come closer
2. Grab troat with hand
3. Strangle
4. Cut head/troat off or just keep pinch parts off. I like doing ears, nose(with bite) then each finger, hands, feets until it have just upper body and lower body

2~3 enemies

Run until just one enemy comes closer and do the 1 enemy tactic. If they still in group throw stones at their legs.

Bunch of enemies(10+)
RUN like hell, throw meatshields, try to get them from afar or to isolate them. Sneak is good if they are camped, as you can kill them and run then come back repeat.

Ranged enemies
Meatshiel + bow/throw, or hide in trees and advance with trees between you and then. If they are in group or band you can't win, just run.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The honourable lungburst warrior has no need for this. The honourable lungburst warrior can wait for his enemies to walk to their doom, or snipe their lungs from afar using the noble method of throwing or shooting.
What if said enemies were archers that counter-sniped said honourable lungburst warrior?
Then you flyyyyyyyyy

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile

Then you flyyyyyyyyy
What if you can't?

mud074

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1. Wait for enemies to get close, make sure to fight one at a time.
2. Lop off/break both arms.
3. Move onto the next enemy and repeat.
4. Mop up the survivors.

It also helps to throw stuff at the incoming attackers.
In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only Googletopia.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Then you flyyyyyyyyy
What if you can't?
Then I suppose the honourable lungburst warrior has need for walking.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile

Then you flyyyyyyyyy
What if you can't?
Then I suppose the honourable lungburst warrior has need for walking.
What if the honourable lungburst warrior had his lower spine broken and cannot walk?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

What about heartburst warrior? Legendary Striker, punch in upper body, and watch their own ribs turn against them, by puncturing the organs FOR you!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Alestom

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy Scotsman
    • View Profile

What about heartburst warrior? Legendary Striker, punch in upper body, and watch their own ribs turn against them, by puncturing the organs FOR you!
Then the honourable lungburst warrior will lungbust the heartburst warrior from afar.
If I had my time again, I know Id be a fighting man

In far Malay or Vietnam, Though I am more a lover

ClkWrkJester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sneak + Heavy animal corpse.

Was using a tiger, and every hit would shatter their spines, causing them to be unable to speak or breathe.  Wiped out whole forts this way.
Carve out a massive pit and construct a copper block tower! Challenge those goblin bastards with your phallus of justice!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile

You can dive into murky pools and start sneaking when the enemies are more than ~5 tiles away. Quite useful for picking off archers before fighting the bulk of the enemy forces.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then the honourable lungburst warrior will lungbust the heartburst warrior from afar.

What if honourable lungburst warrior faces a foe without organs, and is without rocks to throw?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Then why is the honourable lungburst warrior fighting a foe without lungs? This battle is not for his abilities to fight.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Then honorable lungburst warrior becomes honorable chestburst(er) warrior! *SKREEE*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 [2]