Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 673978 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: HE WAKES
« Reply #5280 on: September 06, 2016, 09:08:14 am »

New trailer.

what D:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: September 06, 2016, 10:26:13 am »

Still haven't seen a single thing that would make me want to buy the new generation. In previous generations there'd be a brand new region to explore, with wilderness and secret places and a bunch of evil dudes with legit motives and such, but Alola seems like it's just all one big theme park, with various attractions ("ISLAND KAHUNA RIDE!", "ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER THIS TALL GRASS?", "STAND HERE FOR QUICKTIME LEGENDARY ACHIEVEMENTS!", "LACK OF FRUSTRATION GUARANTEED BY LACK OF CHALLENGE") and a bunch of actors disguised as generic villains.

I hope the Aether Foundation are secretly the real villains, that would mean that there is still hope for the quality of future generations of Pokemon.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: What
« Reply #5282 on: September 06, 2016, 10:48:39 am »

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/06/pokemon-sun-moon-reveal-new-pokemon-new-pokemon-snap-like-feature/

Compilation of website info.

Sounds like Type:Null is he result of an attempt to make an artificial legendary from scratch?
It's FEF, not FEOF

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: September 06, 2016, 11:23:44 am »

Null type=transfer missingno from gen1 confirmed? Oh i hope so.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: September 06, 2016, 11:40:37 am »

@MagmaMcFry
Well, to each their own obviously... What I'm seeing is them trying to break the mold of the previous... like, 16? games and take the game in directions it hasn't been before. A lot of creativity and experimental new features being thrown at the wall from a series that has always run the risk of stagnating. Also some of the best Pokémon designs since... ever. But YMMV on that obviously. Of course, nobody knows what it'll be like until it's out, but everything I've seen has made me feel really positive about it.
(Glad I'm not the only one who's first thought upon seeing Aether was "possibly secret villains" though.)

...That said, I have really mixed feelings on the time difference thing. On one hand I think it's a really interesting and daring feature to introduce... On the other hand, I'm morally obligated to choose moon because of the moonbat, but I've always found playing my Pokémon games at night to be kind of dim and depressing, and given the chance I'd try to play them during times when it was daylight in the game. Hmm. :/
Hopefully they'll take that into consideration though and try to make the areas as exciting and visually appealing at night as they are during the day.

My thoughts on Type: Null are that it's great and I can't wait to rub its belly and feed it cupcakes.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: September 06, 2016, 11:43:35 am »

So hows about that Jellyfish that's totally definitely not related to Lillie absolutely at all clearly :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: September 06, 2016, 12:09:20 pm »

Kinda curious what's going on with the Aether Foundation. That one ridiculously shady dude makes me think that it's in league with Team Skull, but I dunno.

Or maybe we're going to get the ultimate stupid twist: Team Skull are actually the good guys, and the Aether Foundation is pure evil.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: September 06, 2016, 12:11:50 pm »

Or maybe we're going to get the ultimate stupid twist: Team Skull are actually the good guys, and the Aether Foundation is pure evil.
If it's anything like the previous games then its:

1. Team skull is the midboss
2. Aether is the endboss

Nighthawk

• Bay Watcher
  • INT Score: Yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: September 06, 2016, 02:41:14 pm »

I like how he gets this terrifying eye-glow, but his eyes don't actually open.

I'm assuming his eyelashes became briefly phosphorescent or something.

So... Snorlax is Cyclops from X-Men?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: September 06, 2016, 04:43:08 pm »

I was going to ask if Brock was Cyclops, but you beat me to that punch.

New trailer.

what D:

Team Aether Foundation looks ridiculous - moreso than previous groups in the series. The hell is wrong with their leader's hair? Faba looks like someone who is going to stab everyone in the back. And for Wicke, it looks like they couldn't find a uniform large enough to hold her breasts, so they just gave her a sweater to wear under it(sweater in Hawaii?). And all of them, including Faba, are wearing high heels.

It looks like the Pokemon Snap! photography minigame is going to be difficult, since the trailer clearly shows that the 3DS can't handle it without slowdown.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: September 06, 2016, 07:18:24 pm »

I'm not the only one who thinks the employees of the Aetherwagon Foundation look like children, right?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: September 06, 2016, 07:29:51 pm »

They seem like young adults to me. The girl teaming up with Faba in the trailer is as tall as he is.

Then again, they never do seem to portray age right.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: September 06, 2016, 08:47:19 pm »

So, Alola Raticate...

"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: September 06, 2016, 09:02:55 pm »

Spooky artificial pokemon might have something to do with the spooky people who have an artificial island.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 351 352 [353] 354 355 ... 463