Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672665 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I have been told that gen 1's glitches are indeed intact. No idea what happens if you try to transfer them though.

Maybe they'll get auto transformed into Porygon Zs or something.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:41:38 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Soon the Rock/Psychic overlords will rise!
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Every time a new Pokemon generation comes out I have to remove more information so I can remember the next 100+ Pokemon.

What do I give away now? My ability to make tortilla? The square root of 4? My mother's maiden name?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Post your moveset and I'm sure someone will be able to determine the optimal choice to replace :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Post your moveset and I'm sure someone will be able to determine the optimal choice to replace :P
Umiman @ Black Glasses
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 76 HP / 28 Atk / 72 Def / 148 SpA / 108 SpD / 76 Spe 
Mild Nature   
- Amnesia
- Poison Gas
- Rest
- Tickle

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forget Amnesia so you can remember everything.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

New poll
It's FEF, not FEOF

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I cannot wait to Sunbro it up.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what the legendaries are going to be. Gen III had weather gods based off Greek mythology*. Gen IV had the creator of the whole goddamned universe, plus maintenance staff. Gen V had a dragon so powerful they had to break it in three, and a giant beetle with a plasma cannon on its back. Gen VI had gods of life and death.

My assumption so far is the Volcanion is the Sun Pokemon and Magiana is the Moon. Then again, we already have a pair of legendaries based off of the moon - Cresselia and Darkrai. Any bets that Solrock is going to be Moon-exclusive?

*Groudon is Hades, Kyogre is Poseidon, and Rayquaza is Zeus.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am just gonna wait until the Stars game comes out.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile

My assumption so far is the Volcanion is the Sun Pokemon and Magiana is the Moon.

Volcanion is probably only ever going to be a gimmick event Pokemon like Deoxys or Genesect, Magiana is probably a minor legendary like Rotom. They would make absolutely terrible cover art.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My assumption so far is the Volcanion is the Sun Pokemon and Magiana is the Moon.

Volcanion is probably only ever going to be a gimmick event Pokemon like Deoxys or Genesect, Magiana is probably a minor legendary like Rotom. They would make absolutely terrible cover art.

This is always going to peeve me.

I wanna be a pokemon master, but it is like pokemon itself wants to stop me.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Considering that Deoxy was promoted (demoted?) to being obtainable in the Delta Episode in ORAS, I would not be surprised if Volcanion became obtainable through normal means in this gen. For one thing it hasn't been released yet, so it's nature might turn out to be different than expected.

More importantly however, the current running theory for the games setting is that it takes place in an expy of either Spain or southern France. In the event that the game's setting does turn out to be Southern Kalos, which was cut off from from Northern Kalos in XY by a barrier of mountains, then its not unlikely that Volcanion will be important to the lore in some way, as what we do know of it lorewise is dialogue in the games mentioning that it created the plains of southern Kalos via a massive steam explosion, and it is revered by southern Kalosians for it.

Not only that, but in the upcoming movie featuring Volcanion and Magearna features a location called the Azoth Kingdom. Normally it would seem to be just one of the random wacky locations/villain factions that tend to appear in the movies. However this time it's a bit more significant due to the fact that in ORAS the Magma and Aqua plots were codenamed project AZOTH, which in its documents that were readable in the game made specific reference to Kalos due to the relationship between Mega Evolution and Primal Reversion, and tied back to the ongoing backstory lore plot regarding the Infinity Energy. Moreover, the grunt who references the project expresses confusion over its name, only knowing that the first two letters were representative of the beginning and end, and is left wondering what the rest of the name is for.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:51:02 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Oh man. I hope Volcanion gets changed in some way. He's so strong seriously. Fire / water type what the shit is that. And he has Water Absorb. AND HIS SPECIAL ATTACK! It's like ultra scald.

But then again all the newer legendaries have all been batshit insane in some way. We've got the Geomancy (lol u lose) nonsense in Xerneas. Mega Rayquaza so broken they had to make a new tier just for him. Mega Mewtwo Y. Mega Groudon. They're all nuts.
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 463