Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 673040 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: *Trumpets*
« Reply #4260 on: June 14, 2015, 05:22:01 pm »

Alright, pokenerds, listen up! GameStop is having an event starting on June 22, where you can stop in and get a card with a lv55 Dragonite with Multiscale and a lum berry. I have no idea what any of that means, but we just got word, so I'm sending it to you.
Aaaaaaand marked on my calender, sank yew :3
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 29, 2015, 12:02:04 am »

So I just learned that the romhacks for the 3DS Pokemon games have been released awhile back here.

I can finally play Pokemon Ruby! I bought it when it came out but got really bored after awhile due to how easy it was. Now I think I'm going to enjoy this... and get my ass kicked. Playing the super Black version was very enjoyable but it didn't have all the awesome new features that the new games did.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: June 29, 2015, 07:01:18 am »

Hi guys,

I own Pokemon X and Y and have roster of about 40 competitive-bred 'mons. All is legit and bred by myself.

If I buy ORAS, will I be able to transfer them and still change their movesets via Move Deleter and Relearner, given that I am not the Original Trainer in ORAS?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Oneir

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fancy hat]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: June 29, 2015, 07:04:18 am »

Hi guys,

I own Pokemon X and Y and have roster of about 40 competitive-bred 'mons. All is legit and bred by myself.

If I buy ORAS, will I be able to transfer them and still change their movesets via Move Deleter and Relearner, given that I am not the Original Trainer in ORAS?
I'm reasonably sure the only thing you can't do with a traded 'mon is change it's name. Other than that there's bonus exp and obedience issues, but I don't think there's any problem with changing their moves around. (they want people to trade with each other, after all)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: June 29, 2015, 07:26:31 am »

So I just learned that the romhacks for the 3DS Pokemon games have been released awhile back here.

I can finally play Pokemon Ruby! I bought it when it came out but got really bored after awhile due to how easy it was. Now I think I'm going to enjoy this... and get my ass kicked. Playing the super Black version was very enjoyable but it didn't have all the awesome new features that the new games did.
Oh wow that looks sooo awesome. So apparently they figured out how to romhack since last I checked, and boy did they do a great job. Now I need to get my hands on this somehow.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: June 29, 2015, 10:55:45 am »

I think I'm boned.

I'm at the very first gym. She has 6 pokemon as expected. I've only seen two because...

The first one is Shuckle, and it sets up stealth rock before leaving.

The second one is a level 18 Lileep with storm drain and leftovers.

I have no bloody clue how to beat it. I literally have no skills that are good against it and it's 2 levels higher than my highest level pokemon. I can't even use that highest level pokemon because I picked Mudkip and that gets OHKOed by mega drain. Considering there's no good way to grind so early in the game, nor do you really get any good moves so early on, I have no clue what to do.

On an amusing note though, pickup seems to have been massively buffed. My level 12 Zigzagoon picked up an assault vest among other things.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: July 01, 2015, 07:23:37 am »

So, I've bought Alpha Sapphire and going to buy a N3DS XL soon.

Apparently I have 600+ hours on Pokemon Y and 505 Pokemons on my 'dex

I have a Japanese 6IV Ditto. I assume, even with the lack of Friend Safari in ORAS, with this Ditto I won't have trouble breeding?

Is there any reason to keep my competitive 'mons in X/Y at all? If there is none, I will just move them all across to ORAS. The only downside is I won't be able to keep on changing their nicknames.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: July 24, 2015, 12:57:55 am »

So, just a PSA:

There is an ORAS Diancie Mystery Gift starting a few hours ago, and ending Monday. Just Mystery Gift -> Receive Gift -> From Internet, and you'll get a Diancie.

Then take said Diancie out the door of the Center you pick it up in, and right back in to trigger the scene for obtaining Diancite, if you don't already have it from some other Diancie event.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: July 24, 2015, 10:04:52 pm »

Thanks, got my Diance now!

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: July 29, 2015, 04:05:37 am »

I missed the Diancie... Why does this always happen? It's like that time I bought White 2 and then a year later read the promotion for Genesect.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: July 29, 2015, 11:25:01 am »

You think that's bad? I bought White when it first came out, but because I only had a normal DS (not the DSi or whatever) it couldn't connect to any of the WiFi access points I could find and therefore I missed out on Victini despite multiple attempts to get it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: July 29, 2015, 12:41:38 pm »

I still maintain that Diancie is the dumbest thing in Gen VI.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: July 29, 2015, 12:59:11 pm »

I missed the Diancie... Why does this always happen? It's like that time I bought White 2 and then a year later read the promotion for Genesect.
You'll be fine. Diance's not that strong. Mega-Diance is very annoying (fucking magic bounce) but other than that it's not too bad. It's weak to a lot of things and the mega form is significantly more fragile than the normal version, though it hurts more. It's got Diamond Storm though, which is pretty neat.

It also looks pretty dumb, unless you like that kind of frilly things.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: July 29, 2015, 10:38:58 pm »

I remember the time I played against some guy who had all legendaries on his team. My first up (I guessed he was leading with Mega Diancie because he had it on his team, so it stood a pretty good chance) was Magnezone, with a Choice Scarf.

Diancie Mega-Evolves. It's slow as shit, and Magnezone is scarfed. Flash Cannon, OHKO, the guy disconnects.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: August 15, 2015, 08:45:36 pm »

Another PSA bump for those who don't follow Serebii.net: Owners of the NA cart can pick up a shiny Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent by connecting for Mystery Gift over the Internet; event ends September 14.  British players can pick up a code for the same in Smyths from 8/24 to 9/20.  German distribution of codes is confirmed for 8/31 to 9/28. 
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 463