Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 674073 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1440 on: October 25, 2013, 07:15:44 pm »

In this game: Critical Hits continue to hate me. I bet Panpours are rare, too.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 07:19:24 pm by Elephant Parade »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: October 25, 2013, 07:32:54 pm »

Nah. They're pretty common in that forest. And even if you can't find them for some odd reason, just throw things into wondertrade and it'll spit one out in no time.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: October 25, 2013, 07:43:03 pm »

Nah. They're pretty common in that forest. And even if you can't find them for some odd reason, just throw things into wondertrade and it'll spit one out in no time.
Found it. Also, can you get Lillipup in Y? Because Stoutland is my favorite pokemon.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: October 25, 2013, 07:49:36 pm »

I just went out and bought Pokemon Y. It looks good.

Also, I got SoulSilver for my birthday, then misplaced it and never saw it again. :'(

Give us ye friend code so that we may all safari more :P

Let me check. Also, those sunglasses on my hat.

I hate them.

They will be there for the rest of the game.

Taunting me.
You can take accessories and socks off.  Yes, you can take off your socks, but not your hat.  No, I don't know why.
I think its just because they didn't really focus on hair, so the hats look better.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: October 25, 2013, 07:52:39 pm »

Found it. Also, can you get Lillipup in Y? Because Stoutland is my favorite pokemon.
Only by Friend Safari, as far as I can tell, which means you may be able to find one on GTS.

PYRAMID SMITE!
I think its just because they didn't really focus on hair, so the hats look better.
Ah, that could well be.  I honestly think it looked fine the only times you see the hat off (haircuts and the male rival, for that particular hairstyle), but I don't know.  I don't really have a good eye, and the haircuts at least were essentially just steady shots they could focus limited resources towards. 

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: October 25, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »

You guys here about the new Mythical Pokemon?
Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

They're apparently in the GTS Database.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: October 25, 2013, 08:10:34 pm »

Only by Friend Safari, as far as I can tell, which means you may be able to find one on GTS.

Following up on this, I just checked my PC and found one.  If you like, I can breed up an Adamant one right quick, though it won't have the hidden ability.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: October 25, 2013, 08:29:34 pm »

Following up on this, I just checked my PC and found one.  If you like, I can breed up an Adamant one right quick, though it won't have the hidden ability.

That would be great. Could it preferably have Intimidate and not Sand Rush/Pickup?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: October 25, 2013, 08:59:37 pm »

Sure.  I have one Lillipup ready to go with Vital Spirit and max-IVs in Attack and Defense.  All I need is a Friend Code, and we can trade. ^_^

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: October 25, 2013, 09:12:05 pm »

Sure.  I have one Lillipup ready to go with Vital Spirit and max-IVs in Attack and Defense.  All I need is a Friend Code, and we can trade. ^_^

It's 3351-4770-6979. Also, I just realized how long it's been since I changed my message.

Edit: What do you want? I'm just starting out, so I don't have much to offer.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: October 25, 2013, 09:13:36 pm »

Anything is fine, really. ^_^

EDIT: Oh, and to reconfirm, my FC is 1075-2072-0394.  You'll need to add me as well to your Friends list before they'll link up.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:15:22 pm by Culise »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: October 25, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »

Anything is fine, really. ^_^

Have a Burmy, then. I don't know how far in the trade thing is, but I'm in the first town with a Pokemon Center.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: October 25, 2013, 09:25:37 pm »

If I recall, it should be available immediately in the bottom screen as the PSS (Player Search System), themed in yellow.  Once you add my friend code to your 3DS and the two link up, you can connect by using the blue button at the top to connect to the Internet, and all of your 3DS friends will appear in the Friends section.  Once that happens, we can trade.

EDIT: Fixed the acronym. >_<
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 09:27:37 pm by Culise »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: October 25, 2013, 09:33:56 pm »

If I recall, it should be available immediately in the bottom screen as the PSS (Player Search System), themed in yellow.  Once you add my friend code to your 3DS and the two link up, you can connect by using the blue button at the top to connect to the Internet, and all of your 3DS friends will appear in the Friends section.  Once that happens, we can trade.

EDIT: Fixed the acronym. >_<

Wait, do I add you within Pokemon?

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: October 25, 2013, 09:39:05 pm »

My friend code can be added to your system in the same place where you found your own friend code.  From your 3DS's home page, click the orange rectangular smiley face in the top row, then click "Register Friend" from the top (with the icon of that same orange smiley face with a "+" in a circle; it will shrink to the icon if you select a friend card to make room for other options).  Pick "Internet" from the options that appear, then enter the Friend Code here.  If the system also prompts you to enter an nickname, you can type in something easy to remember and it will add the person as a provisional friend with that nickname, but since I've already added you and am online, it should automatically detect that and connect us as full friends using our respective Mii names (in my case, Ems). 
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 463