Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672128 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans
« Reply #645 on: July 15, 2013, 01:49:17 pm »

That last sketch looks like a cross between Sudowoodo and Regigigas.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2013, 01:51:03 pm »

I'm hoping it's ghost/grass.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2013, 02:17:24 pm »

that or it might be a grass/dark
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 15, 2013, 02:48:21 pm »

that or it might be a grass/dark
That's quite true, and it's a distinct possibility, but I'm rather hoping for Grass/Ghost as well.  It's a unique typing, unlike the oft-forgotten wood tengu. 

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 29, 2013, 03:08:20 pm »

Shiny Dialgas, Palkias, and Giratinas are going to be distributed in North America. You know the drill, Gamestop for the Us, and EB Games for Canada.

USA distribution times

Dialga- August 19 to September 8
Palkia- September 9 to September 29
Giratina- September 30 to October 20

Canada distribution times

Dialga- August 30
Palkia- September 13
Giratina- September 27
It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 31, 2013, 04:47:06 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: August 08, 2013, 03:58:13 pm »

Er so there's a new Corocoro scans and and *whistles* it's... quite something.

So there's this thing called mega evolutions, that seem to be a temporary forme change? I think? It's a little vague, and may be something that is performed during battle and then resets? Once again, pretty vague.So er well
Spoiler: Behold (click to show/hide)

So yeah. The forms are just their normal name with Mega in front of it, so the Mewtwo forme revealed a while back was MegaMewtwo. Mega Evolution changes their, stats abilities, and even their typing.

For example Mega Ampharos is Electric/Dragon

In less bizarre news we've got these guys.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Meekuru, the pre evolution of Gogoat
Dedenne, an Electric/Fairy
Horubii is a normal type
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:23:53 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Mega Evolutions O_O
« Reply #652 on: August 08, 2013, 05:04:25 pm »

Huh. The mega evolutions sound like it could be a huge gameplay changer, depending on how the evolutions are triggered. If it's some on command thing then it could change competitive play drastically, and even if it's just something that slowly builds up like normal leveling during battles it could lead to metaplay of saving a pokemon with a "megalution" proxed for use when needed and what not.

I never would've thought I'd see such a potential change of gameplay in Pokemon. Kinda crazy.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: August 08, 2013, 05:11:53 pm »

My current baseless speculation is an item that, when held, causes mega-forme. Also, only in highest-evolution pokemon and (maybe) only one per party.

Edit: maybe L100 XP instead fills a Limit Break meter that, when full, temporarily gives Mega?

There would probably need to be a reason for you to NOT have a party of just megas, though.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:15:22 pm by RedWarrior0 »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: August 08, 2013, 05:13:00 pm »

Apparently mega evolutions also give Pokemon great big flowing locks of hair. Who knew?

Huh. The mega evolutions sound like it could be a huge gameplay changer, depending on how the evolutions are triggered. If it's some on command thing then it could change competitive play drastically, and even if it's just something that slowly builds up like normal leveling during battles it could lead to metaplay of saving a pokemon with a "megalution" proxed for use when needed and what not.

I never would've thought I'd see such a potential change of gameplay in Pokemon. Kinda crazy.

Judging how some random gym trainer (who I just realized does not have a skull on her head) tells you about it, I'm leaning towards changing on command.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: August 08, 2013, 05:15:12 pm »

My current baseless speculation is an item that, when held, causes mega-forme. Also, only in highest-evolution pokemon and (maybe) only one per party.

There is some thing about a Mega Stone so it's a good possibility. Also Serebii mentioned something about Mega Blaziken involving a hold item called Blazikenite, so maybe each mon has it's own item?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:17:32 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: August 08, 2013, 05:21:03 pm »

It nice that they are doing something to Malwile it a pretty cool pokemon but it stats and move set was pretty lackluster.
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: August 08, 2013, 05:50:39 pm »

There is some thing about a Mega Stone so it's a good possibility. Also Serebii mentioned something about Mega Blaziken involving a hold item called Blazikenite, so maybe each mon has it's own item?

That would mean there'd be quite a collection of items that would be otherwise useless unless you had the right 'mon. Pokeomon gotta-collect-em-all-athon!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: August 08, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »

Like I said in the X and Y thread: Pokemon are now going freaking Super Saiyan. I dunno about this.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: August 08, 2013, 05:54:43 pm »

That would mean there'd be quite a collection of items that would be otherwise useless unless you had the right 'mon. Pokeomon gotta-collect-em-all-athon!
You say that like there isn't that sort of collection already. (All of those plates that only affect Arceus' form)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 463