Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 674049 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Another new leak.  Diglets out.
This is fake, right? Like, at the very least, the name is fake, right?

...Right?
Sooth thy fears, for ye are correct.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Electric/Psychic Alola Raichu!  Wonder what the new ability Surge Surfer is.

Quote from: Tech Times article
Alola Raichu looks rather impressive, boasting the Surge Surfer ability which doubles its speed when Electric Terrain is active.

Take a look at the blurry upper-right image. That's Pikachu getting eaten alive by this thing. Just imagine this, you're playing on the beach with your beloved, adorable little Pikachu, building a sand castle, when a wave hits part of it. Maybe you had decorated one of the castle's towers with something that got swept away. You run after it as Pikachu tries to rebuild the damaged castle. You catch up to the thing you were chasing and pick it up. You turn around, but are shocked to see that Pikachu is nowhere in sight. Panicking slightly, you run back to the sand castle to see where Pikachu went. There's nothing there when you get back to the sand castle, only noticing that it's undamaged... and maybe slightly different than you thought it looked before. But Pikachu is nowhere to be seen. You spend the entire rest of the day looking for your Pikachu, but never find them. You go home sad. Pikachu is gone.

Then imagine a Mimikyu getting attacked by one of these things, only to be spit back out once the Shirodesuna realizes it's not really a Pikachu. Shirodesuna wanders off looking for a real Pikachu to eat, while Mimikyu cries a single tear, rejected yet again.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 04:40:36 am by Cerol Lenslens »
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fix your quote. I wrote that, not Taz.

Another new leak.  Diglets out.
This is fake, right? Like, at the very least, the name is fake, right?

...Right?

Not entirely sure I see the issue here.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Trailer's out. Seems the sea cucumber's ability causes its enemy to take damage equal to the amount of damage it took when it fainted.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trailer's out. Seems the sea cucumber's ability causes its enemy to take damage equal to the amount of damage it took when it fainted.

Man... Either that is going to become an EXTREMELY used pokemon because that ability is awesome.

Or some "Buuuuuut" is going to make it never used.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Oh dear... That sounds painful.

I wonder what that means. Like, damage equivalent to the HP lost? Or HP that would have been lost? Would this damage then be mitigated by resistances?

We do have Aftermath, which is already kinda nasty if you forget it's there (happens a LOT with Skuntank).

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably HP lost, not potential damage. It sounds like it'd be way too overpowered otherwise. I wonder if it functions normally if hit by a OHKO move.

Might be pretty nasty if this thing can learn Pain Split.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile

Team Skull looks super rad.  Jet Set Pokemon anybody?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gen VII in general looks super rad. Alolan Formes are great, half of the new Pokemon designs are great, Island Challenges are... well, I don't know if they'll be great, but at least they're new.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Alola Marowak is gonna be fucking sick.  Suck my dick Klefki.
Shoes...

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

They do actually seem to be shaking some stuff up, which is definitely good. Hoping that maybe extends to taking the plot off the formula, but honestly that isn't all that likely.

Meanwhile, wishiwashi seems cool, despite the wacky name. Wonder how exactly its ability works, since it seems to be a form change in lieu of an evolution or something like that.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

From what I've heard its ability starts taking effect when it reaches a certain level, then from then on it'll be active whenever Wishiwashi is above a certain amount of HP.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From what I've heard its ability starts taking effect when it reaches a certain level, then from then on it'll be active whenever Wishiwashi is above a certain amount of HP.
Archeops 2.0: Just As Terrible

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

Archeops 2.0: Just As Terrible
I mean... just look at the name...
Pages: 1 ... 346 347 [348] 349 350 ... 463