Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672976 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: *Trumpets*
« Reply #4200 on: April 24, 2015, 02:37:32 pm »

Man, you should at least go back and beat the E4. There's generally interesting postgame content in each game--Gen 2 and remakes have another region, FRLG have the Sevii Islands, everything since Crystal has had a "junior competitive battling" place, ORAS has the Delta Episode, all the Gen 5 games have like another half of Unova...

Really, you've been missing out on a lot of stuff.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: April 24, 2015, 02:39:25 pm »

I KNOW ;~;

I can't beat the Gen1 E4 though. Lost the cartridge years ago. But I'm working on White version right now.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: April 24, 2015, 03:35:01 pm »

Ah, I remember my first E4 clear. Since I only got into the games back in '11, I had Black, and since [you don't get the version legendary until after the Elite 4,] I got through that one mostly with my starter.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: April 24, 2015, 03:39:07 pm »

My first E4 was SoulSilver, followed by Sapphire.
I'm currently trying to have a go at White again, but I just cannot muster up the same enthusiasm.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: April 24, 2015, 03:55:50 pm »

Mine was probably sapphire, after a long time of punching the E4 in crystal and failing because Typhlosion is not the answer to everything.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: April 24, 2015, 04:01:03 pm »

Mine was probably sapphire, after a long time of punching the E4 in crystal and failing because Typhlosion is not the answer to everything.
HERESY
LV.100 TYPHLOSION IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: April 24, 2015, 04:05:00 pm »

HERESY
Mine was like, lv.60 or something though. Smaller self did not have the patience to level it up after the game was like 'hey you can fight the e4 now, you've got all the johto badges'
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: April 24, 2015, 05:03:30 pm »

I probably beat the E4 in all my games, but most of them I only recently played, so it's not a stretch to remember back a year and a half...

Of the ones I played when I was little, I would think I beat blue and yellow, but I specifically remember beating gold thanks to Ho-Oh. Not only was he super strong, but his sacred ash was immensely useful. What a champ.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: April 24, 2015, 05:08:10 pm »

HERESY
Mine was like, lv.60 or something though. Smaller self did not have the patience to level it up after the game was like 'hey you can fight the e4 now, you've got all the johto badges'
My strategy with typhlosion was thunderpunchfirepunchthunderpunchfirepunch bring something with ice for the dragonites.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: April 24, 2015, 05:13:19 pm »

I had flamethrower and flame blast and strength. And some other skill that i didn't use since I don't remember it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: April 24, 2015, 05:14:34 pm »

I had Blast Burn, Fire Blast, Flamethrower and some other fire move I can't remember right now.
Can't remember what I had when I first defeated Lance, though...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: April 24, 2015, 05:18:03 pm »

Blast Burn? I don't think that move was even a thing when crystal came out :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: April 24, 2015, 05:19:13 pm »

-snip wait never mind-
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 05:21:03 pm by Tawarochir »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: April 24, 2015, 05:21:31 pm »

I had seen that, I just wanted to :P at him.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: April 24, 2015, 05:23:37 pm »

Gardevoir with Calm Mind + Bolt Beam is the answer to everything*

*unless you play Gen 2 Originals and below, or die while charging up this 30% Glass Cannon.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 463