Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672735 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: *Trumpets*
« Reply #3945 on: December 07, 2014, 12:41:26 am »

It's not that kind of Aura. It's the elemental aura emitted by Xerneas and Yveltal's abilities that it cancles out

Aura Break reverses the effects of Fairy Aura and Dark Aura. Instead of increasing the power of Fairy and Dark Moves by 33%, Fairy Aura and Dark Aura will instead decrease the power of Fairy and Dark moves, respectively, by 33% as long as the Pokémon with Aura Break remains on the field.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: December 07, 2014, 12:43:49 am »

To admit I am not sure what other Auras can exist because Dark and Fairy are very strategic types to give an Aura effect.

I guess there could be an Ice Aura... Sure there is Blizzard but...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3947 on: December 07, 2014, 01:36:45 pm »

Behold the Bastodion that I didn't know how to use so randomly pressed buttons: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-190523397

And the Durant that has no idea how to hit rock slide: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randomtriplesbattle-190521932

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: December 08, 2014, 08:44:37 pm »

Just received an Eon Ticket. ^_^ Now I can begin sharing the joy as well.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3949 on: December 08, 2014, 08:54:37 pm »

You know what's fun? When the enemy pokemon manages to land 5 critical hits in a row  despite repeated Sand Attacks :x
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3950 on: December 11, 2014, 06:39:40 pm »

So, what kind of trendy phrases do you guys have? My old favorite was "your mother", but since we can't do that anymore, I settled on Lemonade Masters.

Also, where do I rematch Wally? I wanna hear that music in a fight again sometime.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3951 on: December 11, 2014, 06:44:14 pm »

So, what kind of trendy phrases do you guys have? My old favorite was "your mother", but since we can't do that anymore, I settled on Lemonade Masters.

Also, where do I rematch Wally? I wanna hear that music in a fight again sometime.
Chicken Smoothie

Also the battle island place has a npc who'll randomize the music one of the choices is Wally's battle theme, it lasts until you leave the island or quit-game, even if you save and quit.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3952 on: December 11, 2014, 06:52:08 pm »

I wanna hear that music in a fight again sometime.
I know about the random music woman, I wanna beat up his 'mons at the same time, probably with the help of my Deoxys. Woo underleveled team! :P
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #3953 on: December 11, 2014, 07:24:41 pm »

I always used to go for "SNORT HEROINE", but thus far I haven't been able to do it. 'Ether Parties' doesn't quite have the same pizzazz.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3954 on: December 11, 2014, 07:40:57 pm »

I always used to go for "SNORT HEROINE", but thus far I haven't been able to do it. 'Ether Parties' doesn't quite have the same pizzazz.

My old one was Babe Anticipation.

Favourite message i ever sent in a mail was "DROOLING DISASTER is not BABE ANTICIPATION". Ah, I was a mature eleven year old.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3955 on: December 12, 2014, 12:04:54 am »

Ah, good old Gen III/IV/V mail. I'm so glad it's gone. It was so hard to write coherent things. I'm going to have to look through all the kinds of medicine and items and see if I can get anything that seems reasonably immaturely funny. Some kind of medication and "houses" should do the trick... Iron houses just wasn't funny enough.

As for Wally rematches, the internet tells me I need a 50 win streak on any Super Battle mode at the Battle Maison. Since I already have a small regular Multi streak, I think I'm going to do that, all with Wally.

Also, take a nice Lati@s flight with a Castform on you for a pleasant surprise.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3956 on: December 12, 2014, 01:36:12 am »

My OR game is going very slowly. Mostly because I keep tossing aside pokemon when they're fully evolved. So I keep going from level 40s to level 8s every few hours.

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3957 on: December 12, 2014, 02:13:20 am »

I levelled my starter to 41 before evolving it.

Turns out evolutions have a /big/ effect on stats: Mudkip went from around 70 attack at 41 to Swampert having around 125 at 43.

This is what happens when lower evolutionary stages have good moves. Mudkip is the only one in its evolutionary tree capable of learning Hydro Pump by any means other than an event >:(
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3958 on: December 12, 2014, 04:26:16 am »

Probably because a hydro pump Swampert is pretty silly. At least no one will expect it.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3959 on: December 12, 2014, 07:32:14 am »

Oh so many memories from GEN3 of using Surf Swampert to muderface everything so I could catch my Legends from Hoenn that DPPT didn't have in-game, I actually enjoy that in ORAS you have to vary it up a bit.

Shame Swampert and Mega-Swampert are such physical pokemon, SurfSwampert was too much fun, lol.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264] 265 266 ... 463